Jan 6 4th hearing thread: Schiff leads today’s hearing on Trump pressuring state officials & the fake electors scheme,+Trump's ranting on Truth Social

Well, this was predictable, sadly.

In the alternate universe, providing sworn testimony against the cult leader equates to lying.

FVzgXoHWAAESBMs

The Dog and Pony show will go down in flames.

June 20, 2022

House January 6 Committee Is Failing but Doesn't Know Why​

By Jonathon Moseley

Excerpt:

It is widely seen that the U.S. House Select Committee about January 6 is falling flat. See, e.g., Breitbart's article, "January 6 Committee's Third Hearing So Boring NBC Cut to Golf Instead." (For golf to be more interesting, it's bad.)
What's more amazing is that no clue has penetrated the fog of Democrats, establishment Republicans, the news media, or far-left activists about why. Our political class is so out of touch that it could not see this collective yawn coming.
And no, this is not about interviewing that one magic witness. It is the fundamental concept of their entire effort that the American people see through like a windowpane. There are no additional witnesses or documents that can save an enterprise doomed from the start.

LINK
An article by cultists, for cultists.

Nice source. That hack was just disbarred. Go look it up.

And that's where you get your legal opinions.

Embarrassing for you.

No there will not be an end to this bullshit. Not even after Trump in in an Orange Jump suit because you crazy, brainwashed fuckers won't let it end.

It's the economy, stupid. You doing better now than you were when businessman Trump was in office? Neither is anyone else. But we can fix that...

Remember this gem from Schiff for brains as here "described" the phone call between Trump and Zelensky? Skip to 3:55, it's a hoot!

Speaking of 'fear', poster beagle9.....well, I think America and the world saw evidence of that today in the hearing when Arizona legislator Bowers talked of RWNJs assembling outside of his home as he and his wife tended to their terminally ill daughte (who has since died).....and with bullhorns laid out threats to him and his family.
Or Raffensberger talking of threats to wife and children.
Or the female poll workers from Fulton county who after the terror targeting by Don Trump they had to leave their homes and hide. Afraid now to go to the supermarket, to even speak their own name in a public setting......fearful that some Trump fanboy will harm them.

Yeah, I think I saw some unsettling signs of fear.

----------------------------------------------------------------

After you watched the hearing today, poster 2Iron, what did you think of Bower's testimony? What about Raffensberger's grasp of the numbers. That guy was not afraid to get into the weeds on the details.
So what did you think 2Iron?
----------------------------------------------------------------

And you too, BillyBob, what did you think of the Freeman women's emotional testimony of the terrorism they were subject to? Resulting from the targeting by Don Trump?
The desperation is palpable... None of this was credible and that woman was hilarious as nothing she said was true. I want to see her under cross-examination and let the facts come out.

What kind of dumb aced question is this ?? Won't take something out of context and attempt to spin it there eh Lefty??

You just said that Trump believed he was wronged and therefore any action which flowed from that "wrong", wasn't illegal. If you believe you've been wronged, and you kill the person who "wronged" you, do you think you won't be charged with murder?

This isn't any attempt by me to "spin" anything. I'm not the one claiming that Trump did nothing wrong because he believed the election was stolen from him. You're the guy who's trying the spin the insurrection into a valid act.

Trump has NO BASIS to believe the election was stolen. All of his advisors and staffers told him he lost. The ONLY way Trump could believe the election was stolen was because he refused to believe he lost. The President's delusions of victory aren't a valid defense.

The desperation is palpable... None of this was credible and that woman was hilarious as nothing she said was true. I want to see her under cross-examination and let the facts come out.

Yes the desperation is like a smell coming off you and the rest of the Trump Cult. Your lies were exposed and laid bare.

As you watch today's hearing detailing Trump's corrupt pressure on state legislators, don't lose sight of this: Trump has told us clearly he'll do it all again once more pliable actors are in place. That's in the works right now. This about our future.

“Why isn’t the Unselect Committee of political Thugs, who have criminalized Justice to a level never seen before in our Country, going after the people who illegally SPIED ON MY CAMPAIGN?” Trump ranted Tuesday morning. “Why aren’t they calling Nancy Pelosi, or the D.C. Mayor, who are IN CHARGE OF SECURITY, to ask why they turned down 10,000-20,000 National Guard Troops, or Soldiers, prior to January 6? Why won’t they discuss the massive voter fraud and irregularities that took place in the Election, the reason Jan 6 happened?”
Smokescreen for the real attempt to steal the 2016 election by Hillary's team.

You just said that Trump believed he was wronged and therefore any action which flowed from that "wrong", wasn't illegal. If you believe you've been wronged, and you kill the person who "wronged" you, do you think you won't be charged with murder?

This isn't any attempt by me to "spin" anything. I'm not the one claiming that Trump did nothing wrong because he believed the election was stolen from him. You're the guy who's trying the spin the insurrection into a valid act.

Trump has NO BASIS to believe the election was stolen. All of his advisors and staffers told him he lost. The ONLY way Trump could believe the election was stolen was because he refused to believe he lost. The President's delusions of victory aren't a valid defense.
We are not talking murder. Trump obviously did nothing wrong as proven by this witch-hunt Pelosi-selected committee that has no legal clout, filled with anti-Trumpers and, so far, has presented no real evidence against Trump. There is every basis to believe the election was stolen. Just look at the clusterfuck in office. Who voted for that? If you did, bend over and kick yourself.

We are not talking murder. Trump obviously did nothing wrong as proven by this witch-hunt Pelosi-selected committee that has no legal clout, filled with anti-Trumpers and, so far, has presented no real evidence against Trump. There is every basis to believe the election was stolen. Just look at the clusterfuck in office. Who voted for that? If you did, bend over and kick yourself.
You are almost as bad at that as Trump's lawyers are.

Forum List

Back