Jan 6 4th hearing thread: Schiff leads today’s hearing on Trump pressuring state officials & the fake electors scheme,+Trump's ranting on Truth Social

Can't stomach any more of this Salem Witch Trial and its lies/deceptions... This is fucking ridicules and all without evidence of any kind or due process of any kind... I have better things to do today...
billy, they have no idea what due process is.

Didn't say it would work on thinking people. We do have some mind-numbed lemmings here clapping and cheering every farcical minute of this waste of tax dollars.
clapping that poor and elderly are having to pay 10% more on fixed incomes. They are the people who would kick an old woman laying on the ground then piss on her.

If Trump truly believes that he was wronged or cheated in the election, then how can anything that he was doing to try and correct that wrong be illegal or wrong ??? Think about that one......
If a mentally ill person murders someone because the voices in their head told them that it is the right thing to do, they are still a murderer.

yea i did but you were there hogging the guy....geezus you were sucking his balls,you had those fuckers in your mouth.....how big is your mouth?...he had big balls.....and you had both in there.....
I love your imagination.

See, I could not even graphically describe the types of activities you engage in and give the readers here graphic details on like you are able to do.

You and your hairy ass boyfriends are still going to Hell, even if you give Satan everything you have. There is nothing left anyways after you sold your soul to him.

I suggest you buy fireproof underwear.

I love your imagination. See I could not even graphically describe the types of activities you engage in and give the readers here graphic details on.
You and your hairy ass boyfriends are still going to Hell, even if you give Satan everything you have. There is nothing left anyways after you sold your soul to him.
what happened?....no big black lettering?.....oh i get it you are trying to be a normal poster .....and you seem to like to judge people....we all know what the bible says about chumps like you that do that dont we?.....

Finding enough legal vote's in an election that was alledgedly stolen in which was possibly proven in the sworn testimonials of the average citizen's along with the documentary 2000 Mule's is an illegal thing to want or do ???? Looking for legal vote's is illegal ???
He didn't mention anything like that. You people are detached from reality.

I love your imagination.

See, I could not even graphically describe the types of activities you engage in and give the readers here graphic details on like you are able to do.

I suggest you buy fireproof underwear.

oh here you are...big black lettering again.....who do you think you are always judging everyone?......you are one of them phony religious people....you are probably a hypocrite too.....many like you are....and we know what God thinks of you asswipes dont we?....

what happened?....no big black lettering?.....oh i get it you are trying to be a normal poster .....and you seem to like to judge people....we all know what the bible says about chumps like you that do that dont we?.....
You should be judged but by God. The Bible, a book you have no clue about tells you to warn the wicked about the consequences of sin. That is not judging. You and all your Evil friends will end up just where you belong, burning in Hell, forgotten, in despair and eternal torment. You could repent but your hearts are hardened, so there is no hope for you barring some miracle....and you don't believe in miracles.

Cheney Closes Hearing By Imploring Cipollone To Testify​

In her closing statement, committee Vice Chair Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) noted that “more than 30” of Trump’s allies have pleaded the 5th with the panel, and others have refused to testify. She then urged former White House counsel Pat Cipollone to testify.
Cheney said the committee is “certain” that Trump doesn’t want Cipollone to testify, but the panel is “working to secure” his testimony. Cipollone was one of the few figures in Trump’s inner circle who quietly pushed back against his attempts to overturn the election results.

Just sayin'.

You should be judged but by God. The Bible, a book you have no clue about tells you to warn the wicked about the consequences of sin. That is not judging. You and all your Evil friends will end up just where you belong, burning in Hell, forgotten, in despair and eternal torment. You could repent but your hearts are hardened, so there is no hope for you barring some miracle....and you don't believe in miracles.
then why are you judging people here?.....who the fuck do you think you are?....i know just another hypocrite.....

Trump directed Georgia’s top election official to find enough votes to flip the state. We’re likely to hear that recording today and perhaps more. And it could come back to haunt him.
And the same top election official told Trump that his states data was wrong. How could they possibly certify an election when the data was wrong? No one ever explained that.

Cheney Closes Hearing By Imploring Cipollone To Testify​

In her closing statement, committee Vice Chair Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) noted that “more than 30” of Trump’s allies have pleaded the 5th with the panel, and others have refused to testify. She then urged former White House counsel Pat Cipollone to testify.
Cheney said the committee is “certain” that Trump doesn’t want Cipollone to testify, but the panel is “working to secure” his testimony. Cipollone was one of the few figures in Trump’s inner circle who quietly pushed back against his attempts to overturn the election results.

Just sayin'.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

then why are you judging people here?.....who the fuck do you think you are?....i know just another hypocrite.....
It's not judging you to tell you that you are going to Hell for lying and promoting lies and division and instigating COUPs, Sedition and supporting the Treasonous Acts of your Evil Heroes.

Repent or you will face The Flames of Hell for eternity. There can be no people like you in God's Kingdom, otherwise it would be no different than the fallen and corrupt world we live in.

You are morally and spiritually corrupt and people like you are blind and have no ethical and moral compass. The Lost Leading The Blind.

Both fall into The Pit.

The Dog and Pony show will go down in flames.

June 20, 2022

House January 6 Committee Is Failing but Doesn't Know Why​

By Jonathon Moseley

Excerpt:

It is widely seen that the U.S. House Select Committee about January 6 is falling flat. See, e.g., Breitbart's article, "January 6 Committee's Third Hearing So Boring NBC Cut to Golf Instead." (For golf to be more interesting, it's bad.)
What's more amazing is that no clue has penetrated the fog of Democrats, establishment Republicans, the news media, or far-left activists about why. Our political class is so out of touch that it could not see this collective yawn coming.
And no, this is not about interviewing that one magic witness. It is the fundamental concept of their entire effort that the American people see through like a windowpane. There are no additional witnesses or documents that can save an enterprise doomed from the start.

LINK

It's not judging you to tell you that you are going to Hell for lying and promoting lies and division and instigating COUPs, Sedition and supporting the Treasonous Acts of your Evil Heroes.

Repent or you will face The Flames of Hell for eternity. There can be no people like you in God's Kingdom, otherwise it would be no different than the fallen and corrupt world we live in.

You are morally and spiritually corrupt and people like you are blind and have no ethical and moral compass. The Lost Leading The Blind.

Both fall into The Pit.
hey ill see you in hell hypocrite....save a seat near the center for me ok?....i want to see the show....

Or they would sell their souls out of fear.
Speaking of 'fear', poster beagle9.....well, I think America and the world saw evidence of that today in the hearing when Arizona legislator Bowers talked of RWNJs assembling outside of his home as he and his wife tended to their terminally ill daughte (who has since died).....and with bullhorns laid out threats to him and his family.
Or Raffensberger talking of threats to wife and children.
Or the female poll workers from Fulton county who after the terror targeting by Don Trump they had to leave their homes and hide. Afraid now to go to the supermarket, to even speak their own name in a public setting......fearful that some Trump fanboy will harm them.

Yeah, I think I saw some unsettling signs of fear.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Schitt is the worst face to put on this soviet show trial.
After you watched the hearing today, poster 2Iron, what did you think of Bower's testimony? What about Raffensberger's grasp of the numbers. That guy was not afraid to get into the weeds on the details.
So what did you think 2Iron?
----------------------------------------------------------------
The show trial was a flop, no one is buying the crap and no minds are being changed.

And you too, BillyBob, what did you think of the Freeman women's emotional testimony of the terrorism they were subject to? Resulting from the targeting by Don Trump?

Forum List

Back