Jan 6 4th hearing thread: Schiff leads today’s hearing on Trump pressuring state officials & the fake electors scheme,+Trump's ranting on Truth Social

As you watch today's hearing
There was a hearing today? I thought hearings were findings of fact, not contrived TV shit shows with predetermined outcomes designed to again falsely sway public opinion with the sole design to steal another election.

Trump's corrupt pressure on state legislators,
What is corrupt about telling a state official they need to keep looking for votes that you know just had to be there? You don't think that on the night of the election when Trump had been in the lead all day and night that democrats weren't running around looking for more votes too? Mind you, Trump never asked anyone to CREATE FAKE VOTES--- that was all in the hands of the democrats.

Trump has told us clearly he'll do it all again. This about our future.
And thank god for that. That is Trump's constitutional duty, to preserve, protect and defend the integrity of our elections. God bless him and I hope he does it again if needed, this time with the full backing of his party to once and for all put a boot through this endless corruption and fraud in our broken and very corrupt election system.

The Dog and Pony show will go down in flames.

June 20, 2022

House January 6 Committee Is Failing but Doesn't Know Why​

By Jonathon Moseley

Excerpt:

It is widely seen that the U.S. House Select Committee about January 6 is falling flat. See, e.g., Breitbart's article, "January 6 Committee's Third Hearing So Boring NBC Cut to Golf Instead." (For golf to be more interesting, it's bad.)
What's more amazing is that no clue has penetrated the fog of Democrats, establishment Republicans, the news media, or far-left activists about why. Our political class is so out of touch that it could not see this collective yawn coming.
And no, this is not about interviewing that one magic witness. It is the fundamental concept of their entire effort that the American people see through like a windowpane. There are no additional witnesses or documents that can save an enterprise doomed from the start.

BREITBART and American Thinker? Sure that is their right wing spin on it. Anyone watching it with an open mind-or with any mind at all- knows that is bullshit. The Justice Dept. is watching and they know who the bull shitters are.

Yep.. The accused gets no ability to defend themselves and the end result is always death. At least with trials in the 1300's were not ambiguous... they took you to a lake and threw you in.. If you floated, you were deemed a witch and burned at the stake. IF you drowned, you were deemed pure. IN either case the victim is dead, simply for having an opinion different than that of those in power..
This is NOT a trial
It’s a hearing to present evidence
Rudy had his chance but failed.

When indictments happens, the indicted will have their due process.
Wait for the Trial, if any are indicted.

This is NOT a trial

It's a Hollyweird produced shit show. Nobody cares beyond you terminal TDS afflicted single digit IQ morons.

hey ill see you in hell hypocrite....save a seat near the center for me ok?....i want to see the show....
Sorry Chump, I get to watch you get tossed in to the flames of Hell while I enjoy a banquet prepared by God Himself for me.
You could join me but your EVIL heart hates God. You soulless bastards hate Jesus the only one that can spare you from Hell even more.

When The King comes to establish His Kingdom you and no one like you will exist on The Earth. Your Evil Stench will be purged from this planet and peace and love will reign.

There will be no record of you no memory of you, and no one will mourn your loss, but you will mourn and lament your foolish wasted life, and through eternity live in regret and torment knowing there is a God, and knowing He does not know you, nor remembers you.

You will forever reside in an eternal flaming prison made for The Fallen Angels and Demons and you will suffer with them forever.

Such is the fate of all the Godless Self Righteous Perverse Lying Groomercrats like yourself and your allies.

Let me put this in terms you can understand.

Last edited:
It's a Hollyweird produced shit show. Nobody cares beyond you terminal TDS afflicted single digit IQ morons.
You’re here
You really do care
Trump cares, he’s scared and must rile up his base with even more lies.

This is NOT a trial

A lot of these folks do seem to think this is a trial.

This stuff really isn't all that complicated to understand, but...

You’re here
You really do care
Trump cares, he’s scared and must rile up his base with even more lies.
I care to the extent I can derive pleasure from mocking you morons who think Trump is going to jail.

Don't give two shits what Schifferbrains cooks up for Story Time With Adumb.

Bennie Thompson says Donald Trump "worked to ensure" state officials who wouldn't help him overturn the 2020 election "faced the consequences" including "threats to people’s livelihood and lives" and "threats of violence" that Trump knew of.
Says ? So it's hearsay ? Bring on the tapes of Trump actually involved or saying these things.

Speaking of 'fear', poster beagle9.....well, I think America and the world saw evidence of that today in the hearing when Arizona legislator Bowers talked of RWNJs assembling outside of his home as he and his wife tended to their terminally ill daughte (who has since died).....and with bullhorns laid out threats to him and his family.
Or Raffensberger talking of threats to wife and children.
Or the female poll workers from Fulton county who after the terror targeting by Don Trump they had to leave their homes and hide. Afraid now to go to the supermarket, to even speak their own name in a public setting......fearful that some Trump fanboy will harm them.

Yeah, I think I saw some unsettling signs of fear.

----------------------------------------------------------------

After you watched the hearing today, poster 2Iron, what did you think of Bower's testimony? What about Raffensberger's grasp of the numbers. That guy was not afraid to get into the weeds on the details.
So what did you think 2Iron?
----------------------------------------------------------------

And you too, BillyBob, what did you think of the Freeman women's emotional testimony of the terrorism they were subject to? Resulting from the targeting by Don Trump?
You left out the Felons parading outside of Kavanaugh's home, or the arsonists fire bombing pro life health and pregnancy centers and churches. You could give a shit about that or Ashley Babbit.

If you believe you've been wronged, is it illegal for you to attack or kill the person who wronged you????
What kind of dumb aced question is this ?? Won't take something out of context and attempt to spin it there eh Lefty??

This stuff really isn't all that complicated to understand, but...
All those statements they have made saying shit like “you got him now” and laughing thinking pos cult leader is untouchable.

Well now, without Senate protection, (D) are presenting the evidence they have collected. We all know this committee cannot indict, they are just presenting this to the public.

Indictments will lead to a trail and that is where they will get their due process

RWI’s are just angry that damning evidence will lead to indictments and they know the Senate has no say whatsoever to protect trump.

What crimes has he committed that would put him in an orange jumpsuit?

You are morally and spiritually corrupt and people like you are blind and have no ethical and moral compass.
Did Jesus talk that way?
I'm curious.
If he did, how do you know?

--------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, that's been kind of humorous.
'Snark'-worthy, really. An easy thing to ridicule and make fun of.
And I feel sad about that.

However, an interesting bet poster 1958 would be: An over/under wager on how many times the fact that it ain't a trial has been offered on various posts and threads of this venue. Yet, the fanboys insist and persist in marinading in their belief that it is a trial.

Fun stuff, for someone like me.

Could 'willful ignorance' be the best description for that behavior? Or some other term?

Be interesting to read what forum members call that 'it's-a-trial' fantagasm.

Could 'willful ignorance' be the best description for that behavior? Or some other term?
"Willful ignorance" is the closest I can come. Although I'd guess that "Willful Arrogant Ignorance" might be a bit better.

It may be that calling this a trial helps them with their/his ongoing persecution complex. Difficult to say.

Forum List

Back