Jan 6 committee eviscerated

I mean it is like the perfect storm, PJ media, Fox News, Mario Bartiromo, and Jim Jordan.

LMAO.

Look Mr. Jordan, you have complete access to all the documentation, all the paperwork, everything. And you can't complain about not placing members of the board when your minority leader pulled the plug on the deal that would have made that happen. Of course, you couldn't be on the board, BECAUSE ARE ONE OF THE PEOPLE BEING INVESTIGATED. Nope, best thing for you to do is lawyer up.

I mean it is like the perfect storm, PJ media, Fox News, Mario Bartiromo, and Jim Jordan.

LMAO.

Look Mr. Jordan, you have complete access to all the documentation, all the paperwork, everything. And you can't complain about not placing members of the board when your minority leader pulled the plug on the deal that would have made that happen. Of course, you couldn't be on the board, BECAUSE ARE ONE OF THE PEOPLE BEING INVESTIGATED. Nope, best thing for you to do is lawyer up.
That's not true Winston..... McCarthy argued to be able to select the republican participants and Pelosi said no.... She selected the two republicans that hated Trump the most and sat them and called it bipartisan.... McCarthy didn't pull any plug.... This is just another hoax....

LMAO.

You didn't address anything thus your typical rant was dead on arrival.

Pelosi refused to allow Jordan on the committee because he would have asked a lot of questions democrats don't want to hear now, we see why.

Heck you didn't bother to look,

Liz Cheney, Daily Beast Tout ‘Bombshell’ Texts That Actually Prove There Was No Insurrection

They aren't changing anyone's mind... Its a partisan hack job and people can see right through it....
Its just warmed up Russian collusion and a Ukraine phone call all over again....
Did you watch the hearings?

And discredited over editing and removal of several key Trump comments including “patriotically and peacefully”
And
It’s only the beginning
Leaving out those comments does not eviscerate or discredit them. You’re trippin dawg

LMAO.

Wrong thread, bro

yes... its a joke and you would agree that its a joke if the sides were opposite....
I think is half partisan joke and half valuable as it shows the serious repercussions over this stolen election lie that millions of people still believe.

I think is half partisan joke and half valuable as it shows the serious repercussions over this stolen election lie that millions of people still believe.
Is it illegal to think you were robbed in an election and to say so publicly?....

If it is illegal to think you were robbed in an election and to say so publicly than I can't think of a single elected democrat that isn't guilty....

That's not true Winston..... McCarthy argued to be able to select the republican participants and Pelosi said no.... She selected the two republicans that hated Trump the most and sat them and called it bipartisan.... McCarthy didn't pull any plug.... This is just another hoax....
Do tell

House Republicans balked at participating in the House committee that's investigating the January 6 insurrection on Wednesday after House Speaker Nancy Pelosi rejected two of the five Republicans House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy had tapped for the panel.
Pelosi's decision to reject the two Republicans -- and McCarthy's response to pull the rest his members -- injected new fuel into the partisan fight over the select committee that's been raging since Democrats created the panel last month to investigate the circumstances surrounding the January 6 attack on the Capitol.

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., on Tuesday voiced opposition to legislation to create a bipartisan commission to investigate the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol.

In a lengthy statement a day before the House is set to vote on the measure, McCarthy complained about the negotiations, argued that multiple investigations into the riot already exist and said he wants the panel to also look into other instances of violence.

Do tell

House Republicans balked at participating in the House committee that's investigating the January 6 insurrection on Wednesday after House Speaker Nancy Pelosi rejected two of the five Republicans House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy had tapped for the panel.
Pelosi's decision to reject the two Republicans -- and McCarthy's response to pull the rest his members -- injected new fuel into the partisan fight over the select committee that's been raging since Democrats created the panel last month to investigate the circumstances surrounding the January 6 attack on the Capitol.

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., on Tuesday voiced opposition to legislation to create a bipartisan commission to investigate the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol.

In a lengthy statement a day before the House is set to vote on the measure, McCarthy complained about the negotiations, argued that multiple investigations into the riot already exist and said he wants the panel to also look into other instances of violence.

Is it illegal to think you were robbed in an election and to say so publicly?....
If you’re in a position of power like POTUS and you are knowingly spreading falsehoods to cover for your bruised ego or to rally support to illegally subvert a US election, then yes I think some lines could be considered crossed. You don’t ?!

Forum List

Back