Jan 6 Committee Leaders Prove How Biased They Are

Bennie Thompson,.chairman, and Liz Cheney vice chair, both admit their purpose is to keep Donald Trump from being President again. They have no intention of looking for facts.

What are the facts?

1641585995935.png

*****SMILE*****

:)

You needed proof?
:auiqs.jpg:

That's exactly what I thought when I read the title of the thread.

I'm like. . . isn't that a priori established? I thought their goal was to prove something that was not already a given?

Didn't Pelosi even reject certain GOP members because they weren't biased enough?

:dunno:

Well, yes. When someone is a traitor, honest patriots tend to not want them to be president.

That's not a partisan thing. it's a not-being-a-fascist thing. Thus, few Trump cultists will be able to understand it.
The Constitution defines Treason as "Leveling war on the United States or adhering to her enemies giving them aid and comfort." How many Trump supporters have you actually interviewed?What nonsense.

Of course they are biased against Trump, and they were honest and straight to the point on why Trump isn't suitable to the office.

I only wish that both of them could have demonstrated more confidence in their country's legal system to say that Trump isn't a foregone conclusion for being the R's choice in 24.

Where as the Neo-GOP leaders prove to be two faced.

Fact is Trumpybear did it and the Fascist Neo-GOP love him for it. They just want to know when it's time to use the guns.......

admit their purpose is to keep Donald Trump from being President again.

How is what they are doing going to prevent that?

Unless they charge him with rebellion?

Folks can still run for president from jail. Eugene Debs did. Lyndon LaRouche did. Do they think it would stop Trump? Seriously?

How is what they are doing going to prevent that?

Unless they charge him with rebellion?

Folks can still run for president from jail. Eugene Debs did. Lyndon LaRouche did. Do they think it would stop Trump? Seriously?
Holy shit. Trump can only win if he gets the votes. If the committee proves he is guilty of something, people won't vote for him.

Holy shit. Trump can only win if he gets the votes. If the committee proves he is guilty of something, people won't vote for him.
Quite possibly true.

OTH? It might feed into his narrative that the entire thing is rigged and corrupt.

I don't know if you have ever read Franz Kafka's The Trial, but if you create a crime, and create the definitions, then anyone is guilty of anything.

We saw, and have the transcript of his speech on tape. And the communications to what Pelosi had with the capitol police has been kept secret, so we don't know when or why there was not more support called in earlier. With testimony that we DO have? It doesn't look good.

We do know, that before the Capitol protest, Trump authorized more protection, so where was it, and why didn't Nancy call it in? There are a lot of unanswered questions, that I doubt we will ever have answered.

The whole thing is a manufactured event. It is a spectacle for a reason. . .

"The New York Times previously reported that the Speaker’s office confirmed that the National Guard was approved around 1:43 pm. Sund said he sent a request for help from the National Guard to Irving around 1:09 p.m, according to CNN. Irving said he was contacted about the matter after 2:00 pm, Axios reported. Sources questioned how Irving got the request after 2 pm but Pelosi approved the request at 1:43 pm."

“If you believe Irving’s timeline that he testified under oath to, how could he ask for permission from the Speaker 20 minutes before he got the request?” one of the sources told the Daily Caller.

How Did the Proud Boys Have Better Lines of Communication about National Guard Reinforcements than the National Guard Did?

General William Walker's Explosive Testimony on January 6th Capitol Riots​

This video basically blows the entire narrative away. If you are watching or listening to the media, you are being brainwashed. The whole thing was a set-up.

Quite possibly true.

OTH? It might feed into his narrative that the entire thing is rigged and corrupt.

I don't know if you have ever read Franz Kafka's The Trial, but if you create a crime, and create the definitions, then anyone is guilty of anything.

We saw, and have the transcript of his speech on tape. And the communications to what Pelosi had with the capitol police has been kept secret, so we don't know when or why there was not more support called in earlier. With testimony that we DO have? It doesn't look good.

We do know, that before the Capitol protest, Trump authorized more protection, so where was it, and why didn't Nancy call it in? There are a lot of unanswered questions, that I doubt we will ever have answered.

The whole thing is a manufactured event. It is a spectacle for a reason. . .

"The New York Times previously reported that the Speaker’s office confirmed that the National Guard was approved around 1:43 pm. Sund said he sent a request for help from the National Guard to Irving around 1:09 p.m, according to CNN. Irving said he was contacted about the matter after 2:00 pm, Axios reported. Sources questioned how Irving got the request after 2 pm but Pelosi approved the request at 1:43 pm."

“If you believe Irving’s timeline that he testified under oath to, how could he ask for permission from the Speaker 20 minutes before he got the request?” one of the sources told the Daily Caller.

How Did the Proud Boys Have Better Lines of Communication about National Guard Reinforcements than the National Guard Did?

General William Walker's Explosive Testimony on January 6th Capitol Riots​

This video basically blows the entire narrative away. If you are watching or listening to the media, you are being brainwashed. The whole thing was a set-up.

And when the smoke clears, and it becomes impossible for the Wehrmacht....er, Democrats, to avoid being punished for their lies and crimes, I want to be on record offering another Kafka story as punishment:

"As punishment, the law the man has broken is inscribed progressively deeper on his body while he slowly dies from his wounds. During the last six of their twelve hours in the machine, the accused become still and are seen to experience a religious epiphany. " Wikipedia.
1641592096226.png

And when the smoke clears, and it becomes impossible for the Wehrmacht....er, Democrats, to avoid being punished for their lies and crimes, I want to be on record offering another Kafka story as punishment:

"As punishment, the law the man has broken is inscribed progressively deeper on his body while he slowly dies from his wounds. During the last six of their twelve hours in the machine, the accused become still and are seen to experience a religious epiphany. " Wikipedia.
Not all Trump cultsits are deranged violent psychopaths who dream of torturing and killing their political opposents, but many are, as this post clearly demonstates.

And the ones who aren't violent psychopaths almost always kiss the butts of those who are,

Why? Because that's how fascist cults roll. Not all the Nazis killed Jews, but they all tolerated the ones who killed Jews.

Not all Trump cultsits are deranged violent psychopaths who dream of torturing and killing their political opposents, but many are, as this post clearly demonstates.

And the ones who aren't violent psychopaths almost always kiss the butts of those who are,

Why? Because that's how fascist cults roll. Not all the Nazis killed Jews, but they all tolerated the ones who killed Jews.
you are ignorant

Forum List

Back