Jan 6 Committee Leaders Prove How Biased They Are

Not all Trump cultsits are deranged violent psychopaths who dream of torturing and killing their political opposents, but many are, as this post clearly demonstates.

And the ones who aren't violent psychopaths almost always kiss the butts of those who are,

Why? Because that's how fascist cults roll. Not all the Nazis killed Jews, but they all tolerated the ones who killed Jews.

"...fascist cults...."

And you vote in support of 'em, huh?

1641594155837.png

Now.....do you prefer 'good-bye,' or the more traditional Sieg Heil????

And when the smoke clears, and it becomes impossible for the Wehrmacht....er, Democrats, to avoid being punished for their lies and crimes, I want to be on record offering another Kafka story as punishment:

"As punishment, the law the man has broken is inscribed progressively deeper on his body while he slowly dies from his wounds. During the last six of their twelve hours in the machine, the accused become still and are seen to experience a religious epiphany. " Wikipedia.
View attachment 585041
The problem is the smoke will never clear and no one will be punished that's the way it always works out.

The problem is the smoke will never clear and no one will be punished that's the way it always works out.

As the saying goes, one only finds justice in the dictionary and the cemetery.

I'll get that application to the Pessimist Club right out to you.....

Not all Trump cultsits are deranged violent psychopaths who dream of torturing and killing their political opposents, but many are, as this post clearly demonstates.

And the ones who aren't violent psychopaths almost always kiss the butts of those who are,

Why? Because that's how fascist cults roll. Not all the Nazis killed Jews, but they all tolerated the ones who killed Jews.

Just like how Canadians engaged in genocide against indians and all Canadians simply ignored the suffering. In fact the government sponsored mass killings only stopped when they closed the last boarding school for indian children in 1996 - this isn't ancient history.

By your definition Canadians are modern day Nazis.

Biden is an agent of CHINA, Russia and Mexico. Some spirited Americans decided to protest the installment of this traitor and the protest got carried away. Minor compared to your average Dem riot of looting and burning in American cities. So meh.

Just like how Canadians engaged in genocide against indians and all Canadians simply ignored the suffering. In fact the government sponsored mass killings only stopped when they closed the last boarding school for indian children in 1996 - this isn't ancient history.

By your definition Canadians are modern day Nazis.

So PC starts giggling about how she wants to torture all liberals to death, I point out that's psycho, and you start yammering about Canadians mistreating the native peoples. That's a very odd way of defending a fascist psychopath.

The bigger question: why did you feel a sudden burning need to defend a fascist psychopath?

Any other Trump cultists want to go openly homicidal and join PC in giggling about torturing liberals to death?

So PC starts giggling about how she wants to torture all liberals to death, I point out that's psycho, and you start yammering about Canadians mistreating the native peoples. That's a very odd way of defending a fascist psychopath.

The bigger question: why did you feel a sudden burning need to defend a fascist psychopath?

Any other Trump cultists want to go openly homicidal and join PC in giggling about torturing liberals to death?

Talking about something is very different than acting on it.

Canadians stood by while a Canadian government policy led to the genocide of Canada's First Nation people and the abuse and suffering still continues to this day.

You label someone a Nazi or psychopath when they've committed the crime and the simple truth is that Canadians fit your definition of a Nazi - please let me know if you want me to quote your words from your earlier post in this thread.

Canada closed the last boarding school for indian children in 1996 and Canadians were complicit in their silence.

So who is the real psychopath???

Aren't y'all the ones who want to cut the dirty, unvaccinated people out of modern society?

How do you think genocides start, asshat?

Talking about something is very different than acting on it.
Does it make you feel better if we refer to PC as a wannabee fascist psychopath?

Canadians stood by while a Canadian government policy led to the genocide of Canada's First Nation people and the abuse and suffering still continues to this day.
So the native peoples were tortured to death while people giggled about it?

And were the Canadians fascists?

No to both? Then two completely different things.

You label someone a Nazi or psychopath when they've committed the crime
No, I don't. There's your problem.

I label them a fascist when they make it clear they want to destroy democracy and institute one-party right-wing authoritarian rule.

I label them psychopaths when they publicly giggle over the thought of torturing people.

and the simple truth is that Canadians fit your definition of a Nazi - please let me know if you want me to quote your words from your earlier post in this thread.

Canada closed the last boarding school for indian children in 1996 and Canadians were complicit in their silence.

So who is the real psychopath???
Fortunately for you, your bad behavior so far can be excused by stupidity. That means you're not a psychopath. And I'm clearly not, nor are the Canadians. PC is the only psychopath in the discussion.

So why did you feel a burning need to defend a wannabee fascist psychopath?

You might want to cut your losses now, rather than dig deeper.

Bennie Thompson,.chairman, and Liz Cheney vice chair, both admit their purpose is to keep Donald Trump from being President again. They have no intention of looking for facts.

Cheney is an utter monster.

Like father, like daughter I guess.

Aren't y'all the ones who want to cut the dirty, unvaccinated people out of modern society?
Just what are you babbling about?

Look, I get that your fascist cult keeps you obedient by keeping you hysterical. They keep you hysterical by constantly telling insane stories about what the evil liberals want to do to you.

You just need to undestand that your cult is always lying to you, about everything.

How do you think genocides start, asshat?
Well,the Nazis started theirs by telling lies about how the evil Jews were attacking innocent Germans. Much like you're all telling lies about how the liberals are attacking innocent conservatives. You're running right out of the fascist playbook.

Look, I get that your fascist cult keeps you obedient by keeping you hysterical. They keep you hysterical by constantly telling insane stories about what the evil liberals want to do to you.

So you DON'T want to ban unvaccinated people from public events, venues, or their jobs?

I label them a fascist when they make it clear they want to destroy democracy and institute one-party right-wing authoritarian rule.

As opposed to one party left wing authoritarian rule?

You do know the Commies killed more people than Hitler could have dreamed of, right?

As opposed to one party left wing authoritarian rule?
The liberals aren't trying to have elections be under the direct control of a political party. The conservatives are.

So, lose the phony equivalence crap. Only your side is working on ending democracy.

You do know the Commies killed more people than Hitler could have dreamed of, right?
Hence the problem, since your side combines the worst traits of commies and fascists. You've gone so far right, you've come back around on the left.

Does it make you feel better if we refer to PC as a wannabee fascist psychopath?

So the native peoples were tortured to death while people giggled about it?

And were the Canadians fascists?

No to both? Then two completely different things.

No, I don't. There's your problem.

I label them psychopaths when they publicly giggle over the thought of torturing people.

Fortunately for you, your bad behavior so far can be excused by stupidity. That means you're not a psychopath. And I'm clearly not, nor are the Canadians. PC is the only psychopath in the discussion.

So why did you feel a burning need to defend a wannabee fascist psychopath?

You might want to cut your losses now, rather than dig deeper.

You seem confused. You defined the actions of Nazis, psychopaths, fascists and those that defend them when you said: "Because that's how fascist cults roll. Not all the Nazis killed Jews, but they all tolerated the ones who killed Jews."

First Nation people were subjected to horrible treatment, starvation, and murder which amounted to genocide and Canadians said nothing. Canadians were complicit in their silence. The last indian boarding school was closed in 1996 - this is not ancient history.

Political rhetoric in the U.S. can be pretty extreme at times - burning effigies of different presidents both democrat and republican, showing the severed head of a sitting president, wishing that members of a different political party kindly drop dead, but this is nothing more than symbolism and words. If you don't appreciate my country's 1st Amendment rights and our right to free expression than I suggest you stay in Canada and maybe put some effort in fixing all of Canada's many problems.

And yes Canadians were complicit in the genocide of First Nation people.

So you DON'T want to ban unvaccinated people from public events, venues,
Public health restrictions are not fascism, and it takes a disgusting human to pretend they are.

Lose the wildly dishonest historical revisionism. What's going on is nothing new in American history or world history. Shall I show you the vaccine cards from years gone by? Did you really go to a school that didn't require vaccines?

Remember, you are not just like a holocaust victim because you had to wear a mask in Piggly Wiggly.

or their jobs?
Are you some kind of communist who says that employers don't have the right to fire employees who violate company policy?

Last edited:
The liberals aren't trying to have elections be under the direct control of a political party. The conservatives are.

So, lose the phony equivalence crap. Only your side is working on ending democracy.

Hence the problem, since your side combines the worst traits of commies and fascists. You've gone so far right, you've come back around on the left.

One side of this debate wants to ban the unvaccinated & "Trumpers" from public life.
One side of this debate wants opposing dialogue censored and stricken from the public forum.
One side of this debate supports an election process that is ripe for fraud.

And you know what? It's not MY side, so shut the fuck up you flaming hypocrite.

Public health restrictions are not fascism, and it takes a disgusting human to pretend they are.

Lose the wildly dishonest historical revisionism. What's going on is nothign new in American history or world history. Shall I show you the vaccine cards from years gone by? Did you really go to a school that didn't require vaccines?

Remember, you are not just like a holocaust victim because you had to wear a mask in Piggly Wigglly.

Are you some kind of communist who says that employers don't have the right to fire employees who violate company policy?

Aaaand point proven. Look at you immediately try to justify "otherizing" those you deem in the wrong. YOU are the authoritarian in this discussion, retard. And you're too fucking brainwashed to see it.

You seem confused. You defined the actions of Nazis, psychopaths, fascists and those that defend them when you said: "Because that's how fascist cults roll. Not all the Nazis killed Jews, but they all tolerated the ones who killed Jews."
No, your conclusion does not follow from your premise in any way. Do you understand that, or are you too enraged to think clearly now?

Again, why did you feel the burning need to run interference for a fascist psychopath? You clearly don't want to answer that. Do you see anyone else here who felt that need? That should tell you that you're not thinking clearly. PC went way over the line in an unacceptible way, and the other conservatives realize that.

but this is nothing more than symbolism and words.
No, the right wing _acts_ on these threats quite often.

And you're here running interference for it. Hence the problem.

If you don't appreciate my country's 1st Amendment rights and our right to free expression
Look, you are free to defend wannabee violent psycopaths.

I am free to point out that's disgusting behavior.

Then you're free to get massively triggered over it.

Forum List

Back