Jan 6 Committee Leaders Prove How Biased They Are

"... incites to Insurrection in order to retain personal political power."
Liar.

I, for one, do not have credible evidence that Don Trump or his close minions incited the mob attack on the Capitol on January 6th in order to dirupt the peaceful transfer of power so he could continue in the presidency.

I can be persuaded he did.
And will keenly watch the developments arising from the Select Committee's investigations.

However, just from a practical pragmatic perspective......I can't help but be guided by the old mantra: Where there is smoke, there is fire."

I mean by that.....that attack on January 6th seems to my inexperienced eye to have elements of cooridination, cooperation, and guidance. After all, we all saw the combat 'stack' of Oathkeepers threading their way through the anry mob. We've all seen by now the folks with bullhorns, the folks giving instructions. We've all seen by now that some folks came with weapons....hammers, crowbars, MACE, axe-handles, ball-bats, etc.
If the attack was totally 'spontaneous', 'tourist-gone-wild'.....why come prepared for violence? Doesn't that imply some forethought? Some planning?

I can be persuaded......yes it does.

In this morning's newsfeed there was an excellent article in Lawfare (which by the way, I highly recommend. Lawfare. It draws upon legal scholars to offer their view of today's events. A broad range of events. Not just politics. It is without a paywall, so you can access it readily.)

Anyway, it today's news feed Lawfare discusses some aspects of the Proud Boy/Oathkeeper dynamics that came to play on January 6th.

And most surprising to me, was their exposition of the role of Roger Stone; and, Roger Stone's description of how to disrupt the peaceful transfer of power.
I had not seen that before and I found it informative.

Anyway, if you want to gain a little bit more understanding on what happened on January 6th, who was involved......and who had laid out the game-plan for it four years earlier....... well, I highly recommend the following link.

(Alternatively, you can go over to the "Conspiracy" forum and see a further discussion on the Lawfare piece.

But, in the meantime, you can read it here:

I, for one, do not have credible evidence that Don Trump or his close minions incited the mob attack on the Capitol on January 6th in order to dirupt the peaceful transfer of power so he could continue in the presidency.

And will keenly watch the developments arising from the Select Committee's investigations.

However, just from a practical pragmatic perspective......I can't help but be guided by the old mantra: Where there is smoke, there is fire."

I mean by that.....that attack on January 6th seems to my inexperienced eye to have elements of cooridination, cooperation, and guidance. After all, we all saw the combat 'stack' of Oathkeepers threading their way through the anry mob. We've all seen by now the folks with bullhorns, the folks giving instructions. We've all seen by now that some folks came with weapons....hammers, crowbars, MACE, axe-handles, ball-bats, etc.
If the attack was totally 'spontaneous', 'tourist-gone-wild'.....why come prepared for violence? Doesn't that imply some forethought? Some planning?

In this morning's newsfeed there was an excellent article in Lawfare (which by the way, I highly recommend. Lawfare. It draws upon legal scholars to offer their view of today's events. A broad range of events. Not just politics. It is without a paywall, so you can access it readily.)

Anyway, it today's news feed Lawfare discusses some aspects of the Proud Boy/Oathkeeper dynamics that came to play on January 6th.

And most surprising to me, was their exposition of the role of Roger Stone; and, Roger Stone's description of how to disrupt the peaceful transfer of power.

Anyway, if you want to gain a little bit more understanding on what happened on January 6th, who was involved......and who had laid out the game-plan for it four years earlier....... well, I highly recommend the following link.

(Alternatively, you can go over to the "Conspiracy" forum and see a further discussion on the Lawfare piece.

Who'd you vote for?

haha yes defendants will say a lot of things…but we all heard the speech. He didn’t
After the Eastman memo didnt work to persuade Pence on the electoral count certification, it was Trump's last ditch effort

dgcl26xboaa81.png

Bennie Thompson,.chairman, and Liz Cheney vice chair, both admit their purpose is to keep Donald Trump from being President again. They have no intention of looking for facts.

Of course. He is a threat to our democracy and unfit to be president. That is not the focus of their work though. Accountability is.

And….surprise,surprise…Roger Stone was seen meeting with proud boy leaders on multiple occasions prior to the 6th as well as recorded outside of the Willard hotel war room with oath keepers as his security on the 5th.

Stone has now invoked his 5th amd rights against self incrimination.

"Who'd you vote for?"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, good poster Chic, lemme just say that that question is kinda sorta like askin' a strange woman...."How much do you weigh".

You can ask it.
It ain't illegal to ask it.
But........

I will offer you this: Officially, I am one of those 'in-the-middle' Independents. I have signed up with the Democrats in Florida, and with the Republican in my citly up north. My wife, did the flip. She joinged the GOP in Sarasota, and the Dems up north.

Now, we ain't being insincere. We just like going to the speaker-luncheons each party has. The food is generally pretty good as such things go. And oftentimes they have some pretty good speakers.

I haven't found a 'Speaker-Luncheon' schedule for Independents. So can't say anything about the quality of their food.

Lastly, though I admit being an "Independent" on this venue, I really identify (to my friends, family, neighbors, and golf partners).....as a Skeptical Optimist.

Though I can be ambidextrous. And sometimes am an Optimistic Skeptic.

How do you weigh, poster Chic?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, good poster Chic, lemme just say that that question is kinda sorta like askin' a strange woman...."How much do you weigh".

You can ask it.
It ain't illegal to ask it.
But........

I will offer you this: Officially, I am one of those 'in-the-middle' Independents. I have signed up with the Democrats in Florida, and with the Republican in my citly up north. My wife, did the flip. She joinged the GOP in Sarasota, and the Dems up north.

Now, we ain't being insincere. We just like going to the speaker-luncheons each party has. The food is generally pretty good as such things go. And oftentimes they have some pretty good speakers.

I haven't found a 'Speaker-Luncheon' schedule for Independents. So can't say anything about the quality of their food.

Lastly, though I admit being an "Independent" on this venue, I really identify (to my friends, family, neighbors, and golf partners).....as a Skeptical Optimist.

Though I can be ambidextrous. And sometimes am an Optimistic Skeptic.

How do you weigh, poster Chic?

The poster you are mistakenly defending, yourself, offered a suggestion that he is reasonable when it comes to the question of whether Trump was some sort of traitor.

Without the context of all of these lies that have already been exposed,.....

Democrats lie about everything….on what basis would any of their fabricated data be considered valid???
Here the prism through which every Democrat pronouncement should be viewed: First collusion, collusion, collusion, Russia, Russia, Russia, Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction. Racist, Racist, Racist, Impeach, Impeach, Impeach, Recession, Recession, Recession, Emoluments, 25th amendment, “HandsUpDon’tShoot,”Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the Kavanaugh hoax, the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, coronavirus ‘hoax,’ General Flynn perjury trap, no evidence of voter fraud in the stolen election.....and “More than 50 former intelligence officials signed a letter casting doubt on the provenance of a New York Post story on the former vice president's son."

Don’t forget the Democrats told you that Trump was colluding with Russia…and that wasn’t true. They also told you that so was Naval Academy grad Carter Page and so was George Papadopoulos and so was General Michael Flynn, a three star general and former director of the Defense Intelligence Agency….and all of that was a lie. How stupid must one be to keep believing what they say?
...and, and that ‘armed insurrection’ that never occurred, and AOC lying about her near-death experience in the Capitol Riots.....when she wasn't even in the Capitol. And, of course the 275 Democrat inspired riots were ‘mostly peaceful.’

And that Biden voters as agents provocateur weren't behind the Capitol Riot.....and that Pelosi knew and refused to allow extra security. They lie about everything.......yet Democrat voters are, ready to swallow the next lie.

And that the Wuhan Red Death did not come from a Chinese Communist lab that got its funding via Dr. Fauci, and its purpose was to remove Trump….

FakeStories: Three years of Russian Collusion stories; altering documents at the DoJ and FBI to railroad political opponents; the state media burying the Hunter Biden Scandal what with Joe getting 10% of the bribes; stories about Kavanaugh rape parties, and Covington Catholic School; Carter Page working for Russia when he was actually working for the CIA….where were those ‘fact checkers’? The great lie that there was an ‘insurrection’ January 6th. The lie that it was Republicans who wanted to defund the police. The lie that Critical Race Theory wasn’t being ta,00ught. The lie that 600,000 died from the Wuhan Red Death.
What should you do when they lied to you at least these 30 times already???????????

Democrats claimed it was Republicans who demanded defunding the police, AOC claimed ten people were killed Jan6th, Ilhan Omar blames the police for crime, they claimed that CRT wasn’t being taught in government school, men can become pregnant, and MAGA fans attacked Jussie Smollett,….

• Brett Kavanaugh — Serial Rapist
  • President Michael Avenatti
  • The Covington KKKids Hoax
  • Hands Up, Don’t Shoot
  • George Zimmerman
  • Mostly Peaceful Black Lives Matter Riots
  • The Russia Collusion Hoax
  • Antifa Stormed the Beaches on D-Day
  • Cuomo (D-NY): King of Coronavirus Competence
  • The Clearing of Lafayette Square Hoax
  • The Lab Leak Theory Has Been Debunked Hoax
  • The Russians Are Behind Hunter’s Laptop Hoax
  • The Russian Bounty Hoax
  • The Capitol Police Officer Killed with a Fire Extinguisher Hoax
  • The Very Fine People Hoax
  • Men Can Magically Transform into Women
  • And on and on and on
…what is the point of watching any corporate media outlet? All they do is lie. Even if you are an NPR wine mom, you do not want to be serially lied to.
The era of corporate media influence is ending thanks to the over the top bias, and that should be good for the future. Americans are rebelling against these exposed frauds, and 2022 should be a turning point."
Mark Simone 710

....one might be tricked into actually believing that you have either the judgement or the integrity to fairly and correctly conclude that there was no truth to the charges.

Now......who'd you vote for?

And….surprise,surprise…Roger Stone was seen meeting with proud boy leaders on multiple occasions prior to the 6th as well as recorded outside of the Willard hotel war room with oath keepers as his security on the 5th.

1. How many Democrat voters' threads does this invalidate???

"FBI confirms there was no insurrection on Jan.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...after-his-wife-and-son-were-killed/ar-AAO8rJS
The Cambridge Dictionary defines “insurrection” as: “an organized attempt by a group of people to defeat their government and take control of their country, usually by violence”

By that definition, there was no “insurrection” at the United States Capitol on Jan. 6, according to the FBI. Reuters reports:

The FBI has found scant evidence that the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol was the result of an organized plot to overturn the presidential election result, according to four current and former law enforcement officials.

... there was no grand scheme with Roger Stone and Alex Jones and all of these people to storm the Capitol and take hostages."

This report is a devastating blow to President Joe Biden and Democrats, who have attempted to make the existence of an “insurrection” on Jan. 6 a key issue in the 2022 midterm elections. Reuters does note that some “cells of protesters,” including members of the Oath Keepers and Proud Boys, did coordinate to “break into the Capitol,” but the FBI found “no evidence that the groups had serious plans about what to do if they made it inside.”

FBI confirms there was no insurrection on Jan. 6

2. OK.....let's add this one to the list:

Democrats lie about everything….on what basis would any of their fabricated data be considered valid???
Here the prism through which every Democrat pronouncement should be viewed: First collusion, collusion, collusion, Russia, Russia, Russia, Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction. Racist, Racist, Racist, Impeach, Impeach, Impeach, Recession, Recession, Recession, Emoluments, 25th amendment, Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the Kavanaugh hoax, the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, coronavirus ‘hoax,’ General Flynn perjury trap, no evidence of voter fraud in the stolen election.....and “More than 50 former intelligence officials signed a letter casting doubt on the provenance of a New York Post story on the former vice president's son."

Don’t forget the Democrats told you that Trump was colluding with Russia…and that wasn’t true. They also told you that so was Naval Academy grad Carter Page and so was George Papadopoulos and so was General Michael Flynn, a three star general and former director of the Defense Intelligence Agency….and all of that was a lie. How stupid must one be to keep believing what they say?
...and, AOC lying about her near-death experience in the Capitol Riots.....when she wasn't even in the Capitol.

And that Biden voters as agents provocateur weren't behind the Capitol Riot.....and that Pelosi knew and refused to allow extra security. They lie about everything.......yet here you are, ready to swallow the next lie.

And that the Wuhan Red Death did not come from a Chinese Communist lab that got its funding via Dr. Fauci, and its purpose was to remove Trump….

FakeStories: Three years of Russian Collusion stories; altering documents at the DoJ and FBI to railroad political opponents; the state media burying the Hunter Biden Scandal what with Joe getting 10% of the bribes; stories about Kavanaugh rape parties, and Covington Catholic School; Carter Page working for Russia when he was actually working for the CIA….where were those ‘fact checkers’? The great lie that there was an ‘insurrection’ January 6th. The lie that it was Republicans who wanted to defund the police. The lie that Critical Race Theory wasn’t being ta,00ught. The lie that 600,000 died from the Wuhan Red Death.
What should you do when they lied to you at least these 25 times already???????????

So? Are the Proud Boys a criminal gang? What laws have they broken?

"Now......who'd you vote for?"

Whew!!!!
That was a ginormous post up there in #91, good poster Chic.

And in the end, it really boils down to: How much do you weigh, Chic?
BTW, you can just give us your BMI.
That'll inform enough about you. At least enough, to satisfy those who care.

BTW......personally, I don't.
I think a lady should be a lady. No?

Whew!!!!
That was a ginormous post up there in #91, good poster Chic.

And in the end, it really boils down to: How much do you weigh, Chic?
BTW, you can just give us your BMI.
That'll inform enough about you. At least enough, to satisfy those who care.

BTW......personally, I don't.
I think a lady should be a lady. No?

Simply asking you who you voted for, and showing why it proves your suggestion that you are fair and open minded, caused quite the palpable fear in you, huh?

Wipe the sweat off your forehead....

....and that drool off your chin.

Now....grow a pair and answer the question:

Who'd you vote for?

"Who'd you vote for?"

Good poster, PoliticalChic, let's dance this dosey-doe one more circuit around the hayloft, and then grab another partner. K?

Asking a stranger who they voted for on an internet political gossipboard is bad form. Impolite, some might say. Although, I wouldn't.
Rather, I simply feel it is an unfortunate social awkwardness that some people have to work through.
I'm mildly sure you that has been suggested...or hinted to you.....before?

Who I voted for.....which, by the way, was a binary choice so I voted for the individual/party who I thought would serve America and my family's interests best.....is quite frankly my business (hint: privacy panels on voting booth are not just decorative. No?
If you are a faithful voter, you surely have noted that?

Recall, the analogy used earlier in the thread about asking a female stranger how heavy she is?
Or...... how heavy she is given how short she is.
I was hoping that would be enough for the clue-full.
My bad.

So, good poster Chic, seeing that social graces seem a challenge to you, and if you don't mind my asking....... will you share with the forum your BMI?

Hell, we'll even take your word for it so no need to send a pic of your younger sister, or daughter, or granddaughter.....or cut & paste a pic from Vogue.

We trust you.
And your good manners.

Thanx, in advance.
C.

ps.......my avatar has confidence that you have some of that awareness. After all, we don't see the over-reliance on f-bombs in your posts that too many other MAGAHatters use in their attempts to communicate.
So, good on you!

Good poster, PoliticalChic, let's dance this dosey-doe one more circuit around the hayloft, and then grab another partner. K?

Asking a stranger who they voted for on an internet political gossipboard is bad form. Impolite, some might say. Although, I wouldn't.
Rather, I simply feel it is an unfortunate social awkwardness that some people have to work through.
I'm mildly sure you that has been suggested...or hinted to you.....before?

Who I voted for.....which, by the way, was a binary choice so I voted for the individual/party who I thought would serve America and my family's interests best.....is quite frankly my business (hint: privacy panels on voting booth are not just decorative. No?
If you are a faithful voter, you surely have noted that?

Recall, the analogy used earlier in the thread about asking a female stranger how heavy she is?
Or...... how heavy she is given how short she is.
I was hoping that would be enough for the clue-full.
My bad.

So, good poster Chic, seeing that social graces seem a challenge to you, and if you don't mind my asking....... will you share with the forum your BMI?

Hell, we'll even take your word for it so no need to send a pic of your younger sister, or daughter, or granddaughter.....or cut & paste a pic from Vogue.

We trust you.
And your good manners.

Thanx, in advance.
C.

ps.......my avatar has confidence that you have some of that awareness. After all, we don't see the over-reliance on f-bombs in your posts that too many other MAGAHatters use in their attempts to communicate.
So, good on you!

So sorry, C......

No third chance.

Your dodging and ducking proved exacty what I aimed at proving.

You are nothing more than a tool of the Democrats, a brainless fake who'd like to be thought of as independent-minded.

You are nothing of the sort.....you're what Woodrow Wilson referred to in “Leaders of Men,” 1889 : “Men are as clay in the hands of the consummate leader.”

And that "C" above......it stands for your new avi: Coward.

"And that "C" above......it stands for your new avi: Coward."

Ah, girlfriend, I thought we agreed it was time for us to find different dosey-doe partners.
The chemistry just ain't there.
But, it seems, you are......enamored, I suppose.

Look, dear, there are others out there.
You can find them. Freshen up a bit. Paint a smile on. Fake some cheerfulness and sincerity.
Put your best face forward. You can do it. If Tammy Faye could, so can you.

My avatar and me are both mildly sure you could maybe do better than settle for us.
Have more confidence.

So go get em, sic 'em, Skinny. ;)

Ah, girlfriend, I thought we agreed it was time for us to find different dosey-doe partners.
The chemistry just ain't there.
But, it seems, you are......enamored, I suppose.

Look, dear, there are others out there.
You can find them. Freshen up a bit. Paint a smile on. Fake some cheerfulness and sincerity.
Put your best face forward. You can do it. If Tammy Faye could, so can you.

My avatar and me are both mildly sure you could maybe do better than settle for us.
Have more confidence.

So go get em, sic 'em, Skinny. ;)

As you noted earlier, I am far too articulte to need ever use vulgarity, so let's leave it at what our readers can see: you are a lying pretender, and a coward to boot.

Get lost Coward.

"Get lost Coward."

Well, gurlfriend, I do appreciate your avoidance of the f-bomb that so many other MAGAHatters seem to think makes them sound, well, adult-like.
So good on you.

But "Coward"???

Manners, manners, manners.
They can be taught.
They can be learned.
But like golf.....you gotta practice.

I'm mildly sure the good poster Chic was fairly properly raised......and WAS taught...... and DID learn.

But respecting, adhering to, and practicing good manners ---etiquette ---is sorta kinda like a sun tan. (and golf)

Meaning, you gotta work at it. Tend to it.
If you want good manners to showcase the best you that you can be.

Regardless, Skinnyjeans, we will still wish you good luck.
But keep workin' at it. Try a little harder. We have confidence in you. :thup:

Forum List

Back