Jan 6 committee may hold "prime time" hearings

It’s just dems realizing their asses are toast, so they’re trying to make a plea while wasting everyone’s time…

No. You make the mistake of thinking your apoplectic cultism is normal, and that I will spend a year having a mental break, as you have.
Here's the "cultism" talk that's getting old, bro. That makes no damn sense. Stop deflecting the question while I ask again. Will you be triggered if this trial fails wasting tax payer money to help President Trump run again?

Yeah, I don't know if this is a great idea.

On one hand, the committee must think, based on the evidence it has gathered to date, that it can effectively put the screws to key Jan 6 players, and it wants to do so in front of as many American eyes (in "prime time", like a reality show) as possible. I can see that. Maybe.

But on the other hand, we've all seen a zillion times how politicians use this opportunity for endless tedious grandstanding, preening and posing. That will turn people off and they'll go straight to "Dancing with the Stars". And wouldn't this effect the testimony of the witnesses in some way?

I dunno. What would this look like?

Any time the left wants to show their asses off for the world I’m all for it. Go full retard, in prime time.

Yeah, I don't know if this is a great idea.

On one hand, the committee must think, based on the evidence it has gathered to date, that it can effectively put the screws to key Jan 6 players, and it wants to do so in front of as many American eyes (in "prime time", like a reality show) as possible. I can see that. Maybe.

But on the other hand, we've all seen a zillion times how politicians use this opportunity for endless tedious grandstanding, preening and posing. That will turn people off and they'll go straight to "Dancing with the Stars". And wouldn't this effect the testimony of the witnesses in some way?

I dunno. What would this look like?

Honestly, I think this an excellent idea! Let both party's show their cards to the American people. This is to much of a political football, kicked back and forth with innuendo then facts. Both political entities could learn something from this, and it would set precedent............for when the GOP takes over congress in 2022, for more show trials-)

Get ready, fool. Same redundant catchwords like "democracy" you're using incorrectly will soon prove why nothing will happen to President Trump. :auiqs.jpg:
I already said why nothing will happen to Trump.

Gotdam son, you are rabid. Can't follow simple English sentences.

Honestly, I think this an excellent idea! Let both party's show their cards to the American people. This is to much of a political football, kicked back and forth with innuendo then facts. Both political entities could learn something from this, and it would set precedent............for when the GOP takes over congress in 2022, for more show trials-)

In all honesty, I do think it is a good idea. Why not? Let the chips fall where they may. Let them fight in public. Our forefathers did it all the time, and we survived that, while learning things in the process.

Desperation is setting as The DemNazis see their prospects for holding power in The Midterms wane.

Many Americans are not embracing The DemNazi Fascism being forced on them under the cover of a Scamdemic.

What has Corona evolved in to? It's back to being the common cold, and they are still pushing The Lie like they did Russian Collusion.

So now they want to do a prime time hearing over a man who threatened to overthrow America with a Fire Extinguisher?

Danger! Danger! Danger Will Robinson!

Democracy is in peril!

View attachment 583774
Kinda pathetic the left thinks the worlds greatest country in history is one fire extinguisher away from crashing.

A "prime time" show trial? No thanks.

If anyone gets well deserved prison time, that's enough for me.

I know that they won't get to the part where Nancy refused Trump's offer of the National Guard to prevent trouble.
a A witchhunt that will cost taxpayers millions of$

The only reason you deny this is because you're a worthless leftist traitor.
Haha, that's about the intellectual ceiling of you nauseating cultists.

Yes. The entire world outside of your embarrassing cult laughs at your fantasies, because they are all crazy and you are normal.

Sure.

Forum List

Back