Jan 6 committee may hold "prime time" hearings

Get ready, fool. Same redundant catchwords like "democracy" you're using incorrectly will soon prove why nothing will happen to President Trump. :auiqs.jpg:
FORMER ...twice Impeached...President Trump

I live watching both sides just defend their sides. Makes for wonderful entertainment. I would never support a candidate from either party. So so so much smarter than that.

I live watching both sides just defend their sides. Makes for wonderful entertainment. I would never support a candidate from either party. So so so much smarter than that.
So you just end up casting a vote for the major candidate you least prefer, basically. Whoops. Being magnanimous comes at a cost.

I don’t think my evaluation of your advice was wrong. You seem to want to change the subject but your advice is still worthless based on previous evaluations.
Says the crybaby changing the subject to me.

No whiner, I quite clearly and directly addressed your idiotic self soothing lies. 3 times now.

This nations politicians are not worthy of my vote to be honest.
Yet the one you least prefer in any election gets your net vote anyway, every time you waste it on a nonviable third-party candidate or stay home. It's mathematics, you're not going to get around it.

Says the crybaby changing the subject to me.

No whiner, I quite clearly and directly addressed your idiotic self soothing lies. 3 times now.
I’ve only replied to you twice in this thread. Neither time did I change the subject from how fucking stupid you are. Apparently your math skills are as valuable as your free advice on anything.

Look, I love the Democrats but they are the worst political tacticians ever to lead a world power. It’s amazing we aren’t a Republican toleration state already.

They want to investigate the insurrection because it is the right thing to do. They need to be focused on the most politically shrewd thing to do but they suck at being devious. Oh well. Freedom was great for 234 years.

By a partisan Senate...that provided more votes to Impeach than any other Impeached President
A, The Senate doesnt impeach anyone.
B, Andrew Johnson escaped conviction by 1 vote so I don’t think the most Senators in history voted for conviction of Trump or he would have been found guilty. What you meant was the most bipartisan vote in history. Do like 10 seconds of research before you post dumb shit.

A Hoax is a hoax is a hoax.

That's exactly what Jan 6 was.

1641431790212.png

Forum List

Back