Jan 6 "Committee" refuses to say if they are even trying to confirm Cassidy Hutchinson's stories.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Gee, I wonder why? Looks like they know she was lying and are hoping it will all just go away.

Cipollone has just agreed to testify in order to confirm or deny parts of her story. This is in response to a subpoena issued by the Jan 6th committee. I don't think that was a big secret.

Gee, I wonder why? Looks like they know she was lying and are hoping it will all just go away.

The committee made their leap of faith, fully aware of what she would say. The onus is on the other side to question her evidence or prove she lied under oath. That's not possible with her repeating of hearsay but could be on the direct knowledge she conveyed to the panel.

The committee made their leap of faith, fully aware of what she would say. The onus is on the other side to question her evidence or prove she lied under oath. That's not possible with her repeating of hearsay but could be on the direct knowledge she conveyed to the panel.
The 'other side' has no say in this sham.

She conducted herself amazingly well for a young lady her age, and that conveys an impression of her being highly intelligent.

Very, very unlikely she would attempt to fabricate the story on Trump going for the steering wheel if there was any chance of it tripping her up.

However, would understand that she couldn't be harmed by repeating hearsay and so could have made it up for the fun of being able to do it.

Trump's attempt to grab the steering wheel can be spun as being positive for Trump in that he can be seen as not deserting his faithful.

I don't think the Dems have any say anymore either. Events have taken on a life of their own. The situation is quite out of control.

The Dems are trapped now, they "have to" indict Trump, and they're screwed if they do and screwed if they don't.

Then the other side will have to accept her sworn evidence.

There's a positive for Trump to accept the admission that he tried to grab the steering wheel. It was his only way of trying to lead his coup attempt.

Otherwise he goes down as a lying coward who threw his faithful lieutenants to the wolves.
The faithful have lots of time to sit and rot in jail, and consider how they were duped!

Or it can be the steering wheel!

I don't think the Dems have any say anymore either. Events have taken on a life of their own. The situation is quite out of control.

The Dems are trapped now, they "have to" indict Trump, and they're screwed if they do and screwed if they don't.
No, the DOJ has to have the confidence that there won't be a political uprising if they come down hard on Trump.

The DOJ and Garland don't have that yet but the hearings are meant to give it to Garland.
That's the only possible explanation of the footdragging on charges of treason or worse.

No, the DOJ has to have the confidence that there won't be a political uprising if they come down hard on Trump.

The DOJ and Garland don't have that yet but the hearings are meant to give it to Garland.
That's the only possible explanation of the footdragging on charges of treason or worse.
Its all bullshit and you know it.... and so does over half the nation....

Then the other side will have to accept her sworn evidence.

There's a positive for Trump to accept the admission that he tried to grab the steering wheel. It was his only way of trying to lead his coup attempt.

Otherwise he goes down as a lying coward who threw his faithful lieutenants to the wolves.
The faithful have lots of time to sit and rot in jail, and consider how they were duped!

Or it can be the steering wheel!
Nope. The other side doesn't have to accept Gossip Girl's hearsay, Dumbass.

Link us up to where the rules of the DOJ state they ignore crimes if they think people will be upset of you prosecute them.

I'm shocked! Shocked I say!

Oh, who am I kidding, this is par for the course.

That derp Schiff still hasn't revealed all the super-secret info he constantly claimed he has on Trump over 'muh, Russia'. But any day now. :rofl:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back