Jan. 6 panel to vote on urging DOJ to prosecute Trump on at least three criminal charges

Proof that Trump organized the people who rioted and ordered them or you’re just lying.

3… 2… 1… Go!
I post this with the understanding there is no evidence compelling enough for you to acknowledge the truth.

WASHINGTON (AP) — Members of the far-right Oath Keepers were ecstatic when then-President Donald Trump invited supporters to a “wild” protest in Washington on Jan. 6, 2021, when Congress would be certifying the results of the 2020 election, according to messages shown Thursday during the seditious conspiracy trial for the militia group’s founder and four associates.

During an FBI agent’s testimony, jurors saw a string of online posts that Oath Keepers members in Florida exchanged after Trump’s tweet on Dec. 19, 2020, about a “big protest” at the upcoming joint session of Congress on Jan. 6. “Be there, will be wild!” Trump said.

“He wants us to make it WILD,” Kelly Meggs, an Oath Keepers leader from Dunnellon, Florida, wrote in a message to other group members. “He called us all to the Capitol and wants us to make it wild!!! Sir Yes Sir!!!”

Had she started with the illegitimate president thing right away, you know, before she conceded and urged her millions of supporter to accept defeat, you might have a point. But there is no equivalence in an interview three years gone......and what the Donald is....um.... still doing.

Timing is everything. For example when Hillary conceded and went through the motions of informing her base and urging them to accept the outcome, it was early the next morning when the networks had called the election for The Don. Compared to the time Donnie conceded and calmed his supporters, which was never. He immediately inflamed the situation with pre planned squeals of fraud.

So yeah quite a bit different.
So both claimed that the election they lost was stolen, but Trump did it on a Tuesday, so that means he’s guilty and Hillary on a Thursday so she’s good LOL

These distinctions to make excuses for people is entertaining to watch

I post this with the understanding there is no evidence compelling enough for you to acknowledge the truth.

WASHINGTON (AP) — Members of the far-right Oath Keepers were ecstatic when then-President Donald Trump invited supporters to a “wild” protest in Washington on Jan. 6, 2021, when Congress would be certifying the results of the 2020 election, according to messages shown Thursday during the seditious conspiracy trial for the militia group’s founder and four associates.

During an FBI agent’s testimony, jurors saw a string of online posts that Oath Keepers members in Florida exchanged after Trump’s tweet on Dec. 19, 2020, about a “big protest” at the upcoming joint session of Congress on Jan. 6. “Be there, will be wild!” Trump said.

“He wants us to make it WILD,” Kelly Meggs, an Oath Keepers leader from Dunnellon, Florida, wrote in a message to other group members. “He called us all to the Capitol and wants us to make it wild!!! Sir Yes Sir!!!”

That’s it?

Calling something “wild” is an indictment of guilt for calling for violence?

Who knew that for all of those years, on the show “Wild n Out”, Nick Cannon was calling for violence. LOL

I remember getting invited to wild parties that meant a good, happy time was to be had.. not to ruin the house and be violent.

The depths you’re sinking to is just pathetic

So both claimed that the election they lost was stolen, but Trump did it on a Tuesday, so that means he’s guilty and Hillary on a Thursday so she’s good LOL

These distinctions to make excuses for people is entertaining to watch

Yah, you forgot to mention Tuesday, a week after the election loss in a bid to overturn the results, and Thursday, 3 years after the election loss in a bid to sell some books, if I recall. Neither one proved very successful but one is proving more problematic......

Little details.

They only attack people and non-Federal property.
Yep. Deflect to that...but you forgot to fit in "summer of love". Do better.

Good grief, it's like Trump supporters come programmed off an assembly line. The same tired tropes, evasions, deflections and insults.

It's quite yawn inducing; I must say.

No those are exactly the same. Good job.

That isn't what happened though.

You are playing games now.
They both said the reason they lost is because it was stolen from them. You just supported the Democrat who questioned the election and oppose/condemn the GOP who does the same thing. You need to hold standards in order to be seen as credible.

Last edited:
Yah, you forgot to mention Tuesday, a week after the election loss in a bid to overturn the results, and Thursday, 3 years after the election loss in bid to sell some books, if I recall. Neither one proved very successful but one is proving more problematic......

Little details.
Facts remain: trump called for peaceful protest, called for peace once riot started (unlike Biden/Harris during BLM riots).

You have to invent narratives to make a connection and support your wild conspiracy theories. By all means, write fan fiction if you want, but unless you have proof of Trump orchestrating anything violent, you’re just making things up

If Trump is not indicted at least for his top secret document heist how can the FBI ever arrest anyone else for the same crime? They have that lowlife dead to rights.
The question now becomes "Do decision-makers at the DoJ have the courage to act on this overwhelming compilation of evidence?" I think they do.

They've got a lot of good and talented and brave folks over there. I'm optimistic. In any event, we ought to know soon enough, one way or another.

They both said the reason they lost is because it was stolen from them. You just supported the Democrat who questioned the election and oppose/condemn the GOP who does the same thing. You need to hold standards in order to be seen as credible.
I would never support a Democrat who was claiming for over two years the election was stolen with no proof who ultimately rallied a crowd of morons, knowing some were armed, to fight or the country will be lost and sent them to the capital while also calling out his vice president as weak because he didn't violate the constitution and stop a fair democratic election.

Especially if during this time they tried to call other states and find just enough votes or tell his AG to just say the election was stolen and let his allies in Congress take care of the rest.

Obviously you would though.

Yep. Deflect to that...but you forgot to fit in "summer of love". Do better.

Good grief, it's like Trump supporters come programmed off an assembly line. The same tired tropes, evasions, deflections and insults.

It's quite yawn inducing; I must say.
A wife beating drug addict is the epitome of your image of a hero…
Nuff said.

A wife beating drug addict is the epitome of your image of a hero…
Nuff said.
I don't think Trump does drugs or beats any of his "wives". He did have an affair while his wife was pregnant though. I guess when you are on your third wife, marriage isn't really a serious institution at that point.

Regardless, he is hardly my hero but you seem to have a fixation.

what do you think wasn’t credible about the server and it’s contents?
My (or your) idle musings based upon partisan preference is of no import.

There was no shortage of partisan investigations, hearings, testimony, etc. that, if credible evidence could have been contrived, there was no shortage of Republicans more than eager to indict.

If you are upset for their acting as if they did not ever come up with evidence of anything prosecutable, you should present them with whatever additional evidence you have and appear to think them unaware.

I don't think Trump does drugs or beats any of his "wives". He did have an affair while his wife was pregnant though. I guess when you are on your third wife, marriage isn't really a serious institution at that point.

Regardless, he is hardly my hero but you seem to have a fixation.
I'm talking about the fat assed Black man that everybody rioted over...George Floyd.

You were ecstatic when BLM George Floyded the US.

Screen Shot 2022-12-20 at 8.06.58 PM.png

Idiot, everyone knew they'd be recommending criminal charges before they even sat down together for the first time! The showtrial J6 bogus committee was never about whether Trump was guilty of something but whether they could hang him and get away with it.

I'm only surprised that:
  1. It took them so very long.
  2. That they think their "referrals" mean diddlysquat.
Just remember, that everything they do to Trump means that they've now opened the door to do to Biden and every other future president as well.

Forum List

Back