Jan. 6 panel to vote on urging DOJ to prosecute Trump on at least three criminal charges

Thanks for your personal definition of a coup...

I also hear if the wind blows from the south it is not a coup as coups can only happen under a north blowing wind...

There is no coup if someone doesn't appear in a military uniform... Trump wasn't in a military uniform...

images
i hope you get a clue buddy.

i hope you get a clue buddy.
When did you come the expert on what a coup is?

Come on now... Show us your qualifications...

J6 committee showed Trump sent a armed mob to the capital buildings and then refused to do his sworn duty to stop the attack...

You probably should have watched it..

The major coup to talk about is what we now know: the DNC/FBI/DOJ colluded with Twitter, Facebook, and big tech to censor information that would have hurt Joe Biden in the 2020 election and would have caused him to lose if you look at exit polling data
Go on ahead...

Now when you goto court and the judge asks for your evidence, don't shit you pants again...

J6 committee showed Trump sent a armed mob to the capital buildings and then refused to do his sworn duty to stop the attack...

LOL...what are your qualifications on the law. or any thing.

You should because unlike the Trump party, they are not insurrectionists.
LOL, they are liars, traitors, and criminals. Jan 6 was set up by pelosi and the fbi to try to make Trump look bad, it worked with the ignorant like you.

If Trump is not indicted at least for his top secret document heist how can the FBI ever arrest anyone else for the same crime? They have that lowlife dead to rights.
obama and Clinton did the exact same things, are you calling for their prosecution too?

you obviously did not watch it. why did pelosi refuse federal troops when Trump offered them? Why did the capital cops encourage the people to enter the building? who is Ray Epps and why has he not been arrested and charged with inciting a riot?

The major coup to talk about is what we now know: the DNC/FBI/DOJ colluded with Twitter, Facebook, and big tech to censor information that would have hurt Joe Biden in the 2020 election and would have caused him to lose if you look at exit polling data

You mean from the same polls that said Trump was going to win?

The only people who care about Hunter's fake laptop are the people who weren't going to vote for Biden.

Absolutely nobody said in 2020 "Well, Aunt Gerdy died of Covid, and I lost my job in the recession, and there's a damned riot going on outside, but I'm going to ignore all Trump's fuckups because there's an unflattering selfie of Biden's kid in the NY Post."

You mean from the same polls that said Trump was going to win?

The only people who care about Hunter's fake laptop are the people who weren't going to vote for Biden.

Absolutely nobody said in 2020 "Well, Aunt Gerdy died of Covid, and I lost my job in the recession, and there's a damned riot going on outside, but I'm going to ignore all Trump's fuckups because there's an unflattering selfie of Biden's kid in the NY Post."
In swing states 45% of Biden voters didn’t know about laptop, and 7-9% said they would have changed their vote from Biden or not voted had they known about either the corruption or immorality by Hunter.

That would have given Trump the win. It is what it is, the FBI/DOJ and big tech manipulated an election, that’s a fact.

Yep….it was a coup…a bunch of unarmed old fat dudes in Carhartt gear and with flags and crutches were going to take over the government….hahahaha…you retarded dramatic fucks are hilarious.
That's not what the video showed.

In swing states 45% of Biden voters didn’t know about laptop, and 7-9% said they would have changed their vote from Biden or not voted had they known about either the corruption or immorality by Hunter.

That would have given Trump the win. It is what it is, the FBI/DOJ and big tech manipulated an election, that’s a fact.

Was this a Ratmuffin Poll? (That's my nickname for the BS Rasmussen poll).

I haven't talked to one person who voted for Biden who has told me that they care about Hunter. The only people who care about Hunter are the people who spend too much time on Fox News.

Hunter wasn't on the ballot.

I haven't talked to one person..
Your consistent defining of the world based on your minimal life experiences and minuscule bubble of exposure is why you get things so wrong so often.
who voted for Biden who has told me that they care about Hunter. The only people who care about Hunter are the people who spend too much time on Fox News.

Hunter wasn't on the ballot.
Joe was.. and the corruption that was on the laptop involving him.

Meanwhile, we know things don’t have to be 100% verified or accurate to be used in an election cycle... I prefer they be, but your party paid for disinformation to be created In a dossier to use as an attack on Trump for years, and it was all a lie. So, you shouldn’t demand the laptop be genuine, you should apply the same standard as you did the dossier.

But we know you hold double standards to help you sleep at night, so, by all means continue your cognitive dissonance

Your consistent defining of the world based on your minimal life experiences and minuscule bubble of exposure is why you get things so wrong so often.

Or I live in the real world where real people dealt with real problems.

In 2020, people were upset about Covid, they were upset about the recession, they were upset about riots.

Not one person I talked to was upset about Hunter's laptop except the fox news junkies who weren't going to admit they made a mistake supporting Trump no matter how bad he screwed up.

Joe was.. and the corruption that was on the laptop involving him.

Meanwhile, we know things don’t have to be 100% verified or accurate to be used in an election cycle... I prefer they be, but your party paid for disinformation to be created In a dossier to use as an attack on Trump for years, and it was all a lie. So, you shouldn’t demand the laptop be genuine, you should apply the same standard as you did the dossier.

But we know you hold double standards to help you sleep at night, so, by all means continue your cognitive dissonance

Uh, Trump is the one who got up on a podium and said he believed Putin more than his own intel agencies.

Whatever we know about Trump, the truth is probably 100 times worse.

I wish we had heard about the Dossier before the 2016 election and we made a mistake we all lived to regret.

Not one person I talked to was upset about Hunter's laptop except the fox news junkies who weren't going to admit they made a mistake supporting Trump no matter how bad he screwed up.
Okay, I guess I missed when you lectured about how people shouldn’t be worrying about a Steele Dossier and demonizing CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, etc for focusing on it.

Is that your stance?
Whatever we know about Trump, the truth is probably 100 times worse.
Do you hold the same standard for Joe? Or is just Trump to be assumed in such a way

I wish we had heard about the Dossier before the 2016 election and we made a mistake we all lived to regret.
So you wish disinformation would have manipulated an American election.. wow. How totalitarian leftist of you, I’m shocked lol

Forum List

Back