Jan. 6 panel to vote on urging DOJ to prosecute Trump on at least three criminal charges

Did anyone of the Democrats pressure Joe Biden to illegally not count or throw out any of the 50 state EC votes. Not to raise an improper objection during the count, but behind the scene, like Hillary, did she try and stop the transfer of power like we know Herr Trumpenstien did?
That's because she knew the count was legit or if not, there wasn't enough (alleged) fraud to make a difference in the outcome. Any moron knows that the numbers alone prove Trump and Co are totally right on.. Numbers like:

Trump got more R primary votes than any other R in history
More Blacks voted for him than any other R in history
Ditto Hispanics
Ditto Democrats! in history

and yet you liberals want to say that the plagerizing, senile, baby murder-promoting, couldn't be bothered to campaign much hair sniffer validly won.

Please. Some of us are just not that stupid

I saw Obama demonize Dallas police as racist, then a BLM activist murdered multiple police officers right after, and the left didn’t blame Obama.

I saw Bernie Sanders call the GOP “murderers” for not supporting his health care ideas, then a leftist Bernie Supporter shot up a GOP softball game, and the left didn’t blame Bernie.

So, for you to now try to blame Trump for inflammatory rhetoric is just not credible. You can try, but nobody outside of your bubble will take it seriously because you hold no standard.

Trump called for a rally to protest, but called for peace. Those are facts. I know they make you angry, but they remain nonetheless.
good luck trying to convince the liberals of truth by using FACTS and logic

just good luck to that..... :banghead::banghead:

Again, they got him. The only thing left to decide??....will they do anything about it?

I mean, he's essentially neutered (you should sympathize) at this point.
When are you going to face facts and just admit..they got him. Now, whether they'll do anything about it remains to be seen.
But...he's gonna run in 2024. Don't be sad. I support him running. I want him on that campaign...I NEED him on that campaign. :auiqs.jpg:
659A7362-014C-4E33-B5DB-A3A692E08F1F.jpeg

Fuck all you mother-fuckers! You fucking well what this was, you un-American pieces of shit!

So any politician who says to fight to win elections is guilty of inciting violence??

If his goons follow his incitement, based upon a Big Lie, and he watches them attack outnumbered police defending democracy for hours, refusing to respects desperate entreaties to call them off, yes.

If his goons follow his incitement, based upon a Big Lie, and he watches them attack outnumbered police defending democracy for hours, refusing to respects desperate entreaties to call them off, yes.
So what about Obama and dead cops in Dallas? or Bernie sanders and a shot up softball game? Or Democrats anti-Kavanaugh rhetoric and an attempted assassination?

Are they guilty of inciting murder?

Did anyone of the Democrats pressure Joe Biden to illegally not count or throw out any of the 50 state EC votes. Not to raise an improper objection during the count, but behind the scene, like Hillary, did she try and stop the transfer of power like we know Herr Trumpenstien did?
They questioned the legitimacy of the election by saying Russia stole it. You guys in 2016 are saying the same things Trump did in 2020… you just have cognitive dissonance and can’t hold a consistent standard.

I saw Obama demonize Dallas police as racist, then a BLM activist murdered multiple police officers right after, and the left didn’t blame Obama.

Wow, that's a stretch, isn't it? We aren't talking about one crazy person. We are talking about hundreds of people Trump organized, riled up, unleashed on the Capitol and the only reason he didn't rush down there to lead the mob storming the building is the Secret Service restrained him.

politico.com/news/2022/04/07/trump-secret-service-capitol-riot-00023737

I saw Bernie Sanders call the GOP “murderers” for not supporting his health care ideas, then a leftist Bernie Supporter shot up a GOP softball game, and the left didn’t blame Bernie.

Did Bernie drive the guy to the ball field, and tell him which ball field they were playing at.

So, for you to now try to blame Trump for inflammatory rhetoric is just not credible. You can try, but nobody outside of your bubble will take it seriously because you hold no standard.

Trump called for a rally to protest, but called for peace. Those are facts. I know they make you angry, but they remain nonetheless.

You keep telling yourself that when Trump is on trial and he's copping an insanity defense.

The committee laid out how Trump was attempting to use a mob to overthrow the government. There has to be accountability.

So what about Obama and dead cops in Dallas? or Bernie sanders and a shot up softball game? Or Democrats anti-Kavanaugh rhetoric and an attempted assassination?

Are they guilty of inciting murder?

Nope. They didn't give those guys guns or organize a mob like Trump did.

I think every last person who is facing jail time right now for J6 is asking, "What the hell did I do?" when they gave into a mob mentality.

actually Comey outlined a reason for her to be prosecuted. Trump however got elected and gave her a de facto pardon…not realizing that she was in fake part of rhe attempted insurrection to over throw the 2016 election. with the russia. hoax
You can pretend that, of course.

However, our system of jurisprudence is based upon credible evidence, not hyper-partisan, airy-fairy scenarios, no matter how much weird worshipers screech, "Lock her up! Lock her up!"

No Republican during the years of their fatwa against Clinton could ever contrive actual charges against her in a U.S. court of law.

If you wish to believe they were all grossly incompetent, that is certainly your right.

They questioned the legitimacy of the election by saying Russia stole it. You guys in 2016 are saying the same things Trump did in 2020… you just have cognitive dissonance and can’t hold a consistent standard.
because their religion is that leftists (elites ones anyhow) are God and righties are sub-human slaves to lefties and that's all they're good for, if that..

Wow, that's a stretch, isn't it? We aren't talking about one crazy person. We are talking about hundreds of people Trump organized, riled up, unleashed on the Capitol and the only reason he didn't rush down there to lead the mob storming the building is the Secret Service restrained him.

politico.com/news/2022/04/07/trump-secret-service-capitol-riot-00023737
Obama says police racist, BLM acts out and murders. Look at you, no accountability for inflammatory rhetoric that resulted in murder.

You hold no consistent standards.
Did Bernie drive the guy to the ball field, and tell him which ball field they were playing at.
He called all GOP murderers, his followers tried to obey him and murder the horrible murderers, right? Look at you, no accountability for inflammatory rhetoric.

You hold no consistent standards.
The committee laid out how Trump was attempting to use a mob to overthrow the government. There has to be accountability.
So wait, now a call for protesting is attempting to overthrow? then were the Row v Wade overturn protesters trying to overthrow the SCOTUS?

Meanwhile, the J6 committee holds no credibility outside of the leftist bubble, so you might as well be telling me to respect the Quran.

Who is they? Anyone in a position of power? Hillary Clinton publicly conceded and urged all her supporters to accept the results of the election. Trumpyberra on the other hand never conceded his loss and actually tried to declare victory before the ballots were even counted.

Then they have to show ALL THE EVIDENCE!

Videos inside and outside the Capitol building. Documents regarding Epps and any other FBI stooges.

Everything! I watched the hearings and the things they were saying trump was responsible for were totally ludicrous.

Is this more of y'all's Ray Epps conspiracy?

Do you guys have ANYTHING that backs that conspiracy?

That Epps incited the riot, that Epps was working for the FBI? Any of it?

Forum List

Back