Jan. 6 panel to vote on urging DOJ to prosecute Trump on at least three criminal charges

oh assumptions are often used in the legal enviroment....we ask juries to draw inferences all the time. In this case. it's safe to draw the inference he didn't, since he never defended Clinton by claiming he did. This is the opposite of what we saw with Trump, who made clear there was an Order

What Trump did was irrelevant because the violated statutes in the affidavite are independent of classification level.

Clinton attempted to stop all FOIA request, that was the point of her illegal server.
As she should have. We can't have the general public access to government documents when we don't know their classification levels from one minute to the next.

oh assumptions are often used in the legal enviroment....we ask juries to draw inferences all the time. In this case. it's safe to draw the inference he didn't, since he never defended Clinton by claiming he did. This is the opposite of what we saw with Trump, who made clear there was an Order

Clinton attempted to stop all FOIA request, that was the point of her illegal server.
The record shows that those shrieking for years that Clinton should be locked up could never contrive a valid pretext to prosecute her, not in years of Republican-run congressional hearings, not during the years of a Trump Justice Department.

Screen Shot 2022-05-31 at 4.04.02 PM.png

Trumpers are in desperate need of a far better diversion.

As we know, the Loser told his goons to "fight like hell!" and pleasured himself by watching for hours, rather than heed the passionate entreaties of his minions, advisers, media hucksters, and family members to call them off.
So any politician who says to fight to win elections is guilty of inciting violence??

Cite your arguments, it’s not my job to read your article

Which he has the right to say. Analogy busted
He has a right to say anything he wants. We know this. Sometimes, however you are accountable for what you say especially when it is part of a larger overall false narrative that incites a failed insurrection.

Did Trump largely precipitate the failed insurrection with his constant barrage of lies? Certainly.

Did he break any laws that render him legally culpable? I don't know. We will have to wait and see what the courts say.

That fake claim in a desperate attempt to transfer responsibility for Trump's goons was thoroughly discredited long ago.

PolitiFact | No, Capitol security is not only Pelosi’s responsibility

Republican can contrive no credible evidence against Whispering Ray, the Legend who can control weak minds. Not one of the thousand Trump goons identified, apprehended, and prosecuted claimed to have been influenced by Mr Epps.

Why did the Trump goons savage and injure hunreds if they were being cordially welcomed?

Chrry-picked nothings, when you bray at goons to go to the Capitol, fight like hell, and then pleasure yourself by watching them do so for hours.

Actually, based upon the certified totals of Republican as well as Democratic state administrations, the official total was 81,283,501, plus a few more that Trump audits subsequently found in Arizona and Wisconsin.
at least 6 million of those were fraudulent. Biden did not win that election, he was installed after a coup of the US government.

Then they have to show ALL THE EVIDENCE!
I just thought I would let you know of some important information RE the J6 committee.. Maybe you know some of this, maybe you don't.. Apparently I wasn't supposed to put my Thread in Politics, even though it mentions politicians and etc..

They put it in Clean Debate.. for who knows what the hell reason. Who goes there? I only went there because that's where I finally found my thread..

Here is some of what I said there (titled: Attorneys... [etc]). Maybe you can join the conversation at Clean Debate (not even sure what that means..)

These sickos are charging some of our favorite Congresspersons for not responding to their 100% PARTISAN ..bs-subpoenas!

Jim Jordan (OH), Scott Perry (PA) and Kevin McCarthy (CA)... LOL.. gave them the finger RE the subpoenas! Good for them :) Yay, Republicans! Yay, America!

I watched Hannity last night (Pete Hegseth hosting) and he had 2 attorneys on, one who claims to be a D but will stick up for Rs when they are wronged... extremely RARE position! That would be Dershowitz who basically said the charges are bogus. The same thing was said (in so many words) by the attorney Gregg Jarrett (who wrote a book on the persecution of President Trump and the Russia Hoax). There is no video at Fox showing this segment of Hannity but... maybe soon? Hope so.. very important..

This site also informs us that the J6 Committee altered evidence KNOWINGLY.

They also had no minority representation (in other words, no Republicans) on the "committee" :rolleyes: and this is the 1st time in American history the House has done this.

The J6 is a committee that will live in infamy..

I don't support Biden and Pelosi, where did you get that idea?
I just thought I would let you know of some important information RE the J6 committee.. maybe you know a lot of it already, maybe not.. Apparently I wasn't supposed to put my Thread in Politics, even though it mentions politicians and etc..

They put it in Clean Debate.. for who knows what the hell reason.

Here is some of what I said there (titled: Attorneys... [etc]). Maybe you can join the conversation in Clean Debate (whatever that means)

These sickos are charging some of our favorite Congresspersons for not responding to their 100% PARTISAN ..bs-subpoenas!

Jim Jordan (OH), Scott Perry (PA) and Kevin McCarthy (CA)... LOL.. gave them the finger RE the subpoenas! Good for them :) Yay, Republicans! Yay, America!

I watched Hannity last night (Pete Hegseth hosting) and he had 2 attorneys on, one who claims to be a D but will stick up for Rs when they are wronged... extremely RARE position! That would be Dershowitz who basically said the charges are bogus. The same thing was said (in so many words) by the attorney Gregg Jarrett (who wrote a book on the persecution of President Trump and the Russia Hoax). There is no video at Fox showing this segment of Hannity but... maybe soon? Hope so.. very important..

They also had no minority representation (in other words, no Republicans) on the "committee" :rolleyes: and this is the 1st time in American history the House has done this.

I just thought I would let you know of some important information RE the J6 committee.. maybe you know a lot of it already, maybe not.. Apparently I wasn't supposed to put my Thread in Politics, even though it mentions politicians and etc..

They put it in Clean Debate.. for who knows what the hell reason.

Here is some of what I said there (titled: Attorneys... [etc]). Maybe you can join the conversation in Clean Debate (whatever that means)

they kept the republicans off the committee because they were scared shitless that they might bring out the truth.

Well, maybe I'm right, or maybe I'm wrong, but the Capitol mob wasn't violent from the videos I saw. Violence fell onto one woman who was murdered by capitol police who may have been ordered to kill a protester to "teach them a lesson." The poor woman they killed had no gun, and she was in the process of telling other protesters to step bac, using her knowledge of mob control acquired in her service to this country's military protection of american citizens. It's too bad they got rid of the person trying to protect her fellow protesters. Trump is a peacemaker. He does not rely on violence in this or any other issue. Who are you to judge a man who's been through the fire and found to be correct in every way? Or are you merely a righteous judge who blames whoever the leftist mob tells you to?
yeh, that one

well said

I could have written this myself.. saw videos.. saw how the cops ushered people in.. used to be called the People's House.. Now it is the Elites' House.. ok, maybe it already was..

:mad:

Forum List

Back