Jan. 6 panel to vote on urging DOJ to prosecute Trump on at least three criminal charges

they kept the republicans off the committee because they were scared shitless that they might bring out the truth.
yeh, and also bc they just hate Republicans.. They like RINOs like Cheney

not sure they like them enough to do much for them once they lose their states' support? Time will tell...

Tha
Absolutely, and they have nothing but a bag of dirty tricks. Meanwhile, Americans on the right and left support our wounded warriors, the Red Cross, Local Libraries and Hospitals, Churches, Meals on Wheels, and American families sing Handel's Messiah at Christmastime, serve Turkey and the trimmings at Thanksgiving and Christmas, Kosher Hannakas, raise money for elders who were children in Holocaust and now depend on other people's charity, and life goes on in Americans who still remind themselves to pray to the Father to help us treat others as kindly as we would like to be treated; forgiving debts as we forgive our debtors, and requesting God's help to lead us mercifully out of trouble and temptations, and making a joyful noise to the Lord to help us have the strength to do the good deeds others need us to do. And we give thanksgiving to God for the joy he brings to us as we work toward making our lives the essence of the Kingdom of God to light the world with peace and good faith in each other as we go with God every step of the way, knowing that God is our mentor, and his good book is our guide. It's nice to know God is merciful, he is good, and he loves us, his word corrects us, and expects us to do our best to deal with people who choose disbelief, dirty tricks, greed, and escapism instead of the good life, as they need our prayers to the Lord who can make them whole. Good night everyone.
Love, beautress
That was beautiful. Thanks :)

Everyone at the forum should read it...

Here's something else you may be interested it, a thread that was moved out of where I put it (Politics)

I just thought I would let you know of some important information RE the J6 committee.. maybe you know a lot of it already, maybe not.. Apparently I wasn't supposed to put my Thread in Politics, even though it mentions politicians and etc..

They put it in Clean Debate.. for who knows what the hell reason.

Here is some of what I said there (titled: Attorneys... [etc]). Maybe you can join the conversation @ Clean Debate

These sickos are charging some of our favorite Congresspersons for not responding to their 100% PARTISAN ..bs-subpoenas!

Jim Jordan (OH), Scott Perry (PA) and Kevin McCarthy (CA)... LOL.. gave them the finger RE the subpoenas! Good for them :) Yay, Republicans! Yay, America!

I watched Hannity last night (Pete Hegseth hosting) and he had 2 attorneys on, one who claims to be a D but will stick up for Rs when they are wronged... extremely RARE position! That would be Dershowitz who basically said the charges are bogus. The same thing was said (in so many words) by the attorney Gregg Jarrett (who wrote a book on the persecution of President Trump and the Russia Hoax). There is no video at Fox showing this segment of Hannity but... maybe soon? Hope so.. very important..

This site also informs us that the J6 Committee altered evidence KNOWINGLY.

They also had no minority representation (in other words, no Republicans) on the "committee" :rolleyes: and this is the 1st time in American history the House has done this.

The J6 is a committee that will live in infamy..

Tha

That was beautiful. Thanks :)

Everyone at the forum should read it...

Here's something else you may be interested it, a thread that was moved out of where I put it (Politics)

I just thought I would let you know of some important information RE the J6 committee.. maybe you know a lot of it already, maybe not.. Apparently I wasn't supposed to put my Thread in Politics, even though it mentions politicians and etc..

They put it in Clean Debate.. for who knows what the hell reason.

Here is some of what I said there (titled: Attorneys... [etc]). Maybe you can join the conversation

These sickos are charging some of our favorite Congresspersons for not responding to their 100% PARTISAN ..bs-subpoenas!

Jim Jordan (OH), Scott Perry (PA) and Kevin McCarthy (CA)... LOL.. gave them the finger RE the subpoenas! Good for them :) Yay, Republicans! Yay, America!

I watched Hannity last night (Pete Hegseth hosting) and he had 2 attorneys on, one who claims to be a D but will stick up for Rs when they are wronged... extremely RARE position! That would be Dershowitz who basically said the charges are bogus. The same thing was said (in so many words) by the attorney Gregg Jarrett (who wrote a book on the persecution of President Trump and the Russia Hoax). There is no video at Fox showing this segment of Hannity but... maybe soon? Hope so.. very important..

This site also informs us that the J6 Committee altered evidence KNOWINGLY.

They also had no minority representation (in other words, no Republicans) on the "committee" :rolleyes: and this is the 1st time in American history the House has done this.

The J6 is a committee that will live in infamy..
keep posting the truth, we are the majority and we will win in the end.

Thank you for a thoughtful post, Victor. Yes, the Democrat leaders made mistakes, and their donors bailed them out with clever retorts but not facts. They need correction for wrongdoing, and I hope it gives them a chance to make right with their God who is merciful to sincere people who are sorry for their wrongdoings and are willing to make amends to those they wronged and turn away from foolishness and folliy of their blindness in the past. It's hard to admit error, but it can be done in a right way provided they want to.
Bronze-age, superstitious psychobabble much?
What a crock of BULLSHIT!

they kept the republicans off the committee because they were scared shitless that they might bring out the truth.
After attacking the obvious instigator of the plot to overthrow the newly elected President before he was sworn in, the New Republicans, the Neo-GOP, were forced by the power of Trumpybears base to flip-flop on any investigation into the events of Jan 6th. Now we know why.

Fact: Trump called for peace multiple times

Leftist: “TRUMP ORDERED A VIOLENT INCURSION AND WAS LEADING THEM THROUGH THE DOORS!!!”

Leftists later: “why don’t you take us seriously?”

Oh, this is very serious. You can't pretend that Trump didn't spend three months riling these people up with what HE knew were lies about a stolen election, and then he has an out by saying "Now, be nice!"

The record shows that those shrieking for years that Clinton should be locked up could never contrive a valid pretext to prosecute her, not in years of Republican-run congressional hearings, not during the years of a Trump Justice Department.

Trumpers are in desperate need of a far better diversion.
actually Comey outlined a reason for her to be prosecuted. Trump however got elected and gave her a de facto pardon…not realizing that she was in fake part of rhe attempted insurrection to over throw the 2016 election. with the russia. hoax

Oh, this is very serious. You can't pretend that Trump didn't spend three months riling these people up with what HE knew were lies about a stolen election, and then he has an out by saying "Now, be nice!"
I saw Obama demonize Dallas police as racist, then a BLM activist murdered multiple police officers right after, and the left didn’t blame Obama.

I saw Bernie Sanders call the GOP “murderers” for not supporting his health care ideas, then a leftist Bernie Supporter shot up a GOP softball game, and the left didn’t blame Bernie.

So, for you to now try to blame Trump for inflammatory rhetoric is just not credible. You can try, but nobody outside of your bubble will take it seriously because you hold no standard.

Trump called for a rally to protest, but called for peace. Those are facts. I know they make you angry, but they remain nonetheless.

Did Trump largely precipitate the failed insurrection with his constant barrage of lies? Certainly.
That’s a really dumb conclusion. If telling lies = insurrection, then is Joe Biden also performing an insurrection? He’s lying all the time.

That’s a really dumb conclusion. If telling lies = insurrection, then is Joe Biden also performing an insurrection? He’s lying all the time.
Has Biden claimed over and over that Republicans stole an election, and then the day of the count knowingly sent an armed mob to the capital to fight for the country?

Has Biden claimed over and over that Republicans stole an election, and then the day of the count knowingly sent an armed mob to the capital to fight for the country?
The Democrats said the 2016 election was stolen.. so if saying an election is stolen warrants what you’re saying you have a lot of Democrats to go after. 3..2..1…GO GET EM!

The Democrats said the 2016 election was stolen.. so if saying an reaction is stolen warrants what you’re saying you have a lot of Democrats to go after. 3..2..1…GO GET EM!
False equivalence. Any claims of stolen elections in 2016 are minute compared the campaign Trump and his sychophants have engaged in.

The Democrats said the 2016 election was stolen.. so if saying an election is stolen warrants what you’re saying you have a lot of Democrats to go after. 3..2..1…GO GET EM!
Did anyone of the Democrats pressure Joe Biden to illegally not count or throw out any of the 50 state EC votes. Not to raise an improper objection during the count, but behind the scene, like Hillary, did she try and stop the transfer of power like we know Herr Trumpenstien did?

Forum List

Back