Jan. 6 panel to vote on urging DOJ to prosecute Trump on at least three criminal charges

The J6 panel cannot "urge" anything. Prosecutors at DoJ must decide.

Besides, none of it will make a damn bit of difference, Trump is the irresistible force, especially now that Musk has exposed the Deep State.
those *&^% in the DOJ will attempt to bring charges anyway. They count on a lot of Americans not following what Musk is doing... although the whole world seems to know at this point...

those *&^% in the DOJ will attempt to bring charges anyway. They count on a lot of Americans not following what Musk is doing... although the whole world seems to know at this point...
The Biden controlled DOJ will most likely pursue charges. Total political bullshit.

Take a nap grandma.

Conspiracy theories are usually completely asinine and involve more people people than a DeMille epic. The only conspiracies that have a chance are small, closely held and are carried out quickly.

Conspiracy theories are usually completely asinine and involve more people people than a DeMille epic. The only conspiracies that have a chance are small, closely held and are carried out quickly.
You wouldn't know what a conspiracy is even if it snuck up and bit you on the behind.

Well, I listened to the sorry slobs of the DNC lying their butts off at the Jan 6 "hearings." Again, they misquoted President Trump's charge to the protesters to conduct a peaceful and patriotic protest. The idiots made the addled claim that his words were an act of insurrection, and based on a mere ordinance tried to pull a fast one about an ordinance being the revered Constitution that was insanity #2. Never mind the rest. I'm trying to keep my lunch down. What a bunch of lying jerks decimating the truth with the shameful, disgraced and fired Congresswoman Liz Cheney who betrayed her Wyoming constituents last year with her crude attitude toward Republicans. She will never get their vote again after today and her assistance to the lying done this day against President Trump. The four "criminal" complaints they made do not raise up to impeachment, much less the light of the truth that they were misquoting Trump right and left, and the errors of omission were flagrantly fizzled wannabe fire bombs. What a coven of hyper-evil dumbasses. :talk2hand:

Why cant they? I can urge them too as well.

Good luck with that. Go ahead and call the DoJ and tell them you "urge" them to consider the J6 hearing recommendations! :auiqs.jpg:

Here is their phone number too: 202-353-1555

Let us know what response you get!

Good luck with that. Go ahead and call the DoJ and tell them you "urge" them to consider the J6 hearing recommendations! :auiqs.jpg:

Here is their phone number too: 202-353-1555

Let us know what response you get!
Try reading the entire post and get back to me.

Was there a doubt in anyone's mind that this was going to be the result? Even before the Jan 6th panel was convened, it was a foregone conclusion and anyone who doubts that is delusional. Further, Biden's DOJ will of course conduct another investigation that drags on through most of 2023 to keep it in the news for as long as possible. This is not about justice, it never was. This is pure, unadulterated politics of the worst kind, using the power of the gov't to persecute a political opponent.

It's not a conspiracy numbnuts unlike Trump Russian collusion is.
What Trump did was not criminal, any more than a sneeze is when the nasal passages are swollen with a cold virus. What a thespian load of crap the Democrats seem to think that their exaggeration is going to get them votes and destroy President Trump. They project their criminal false witness under oath against Trump who is innocent of wrongdoing imho.
Achoo!!! :rolleyes-41:

They better know better lawyers know nothing Constitutional was abrogated by President Trump, but the truth was by the finger-pointing Democrat dunces. :cranky:
Laws of mercy!

Well, I listened to the sorry slobs of the DNC lying their butts off at the Jan 6 "hearings." Again, they misquoted President Trump's charge to the protesters to conduct a peaceful and patriotic protest. The idiots made the addled claim that his words were an act of insurrection, and based on a mere ordinance tried to pull a fast one about an ordinance being the revered Constitution that was insanity #2. Never mind the rest. I'm trying to keep my lunch down. What a bunch of lying jerks decimating the truth with the shameful, disgraced and fired Congresswoman Liz Cheney who betrayed her Wyoming constituents last year with her crude attitude toward Republicans. She will never get their vote again after today and her assistance to the lying done this day against President Trump. The four "criminal" complaints they made do not raise up to impeachment, much less the light of the truth that they were misquoting Trump right and left, and the errors of omission were flagrantly fizzled wannabe fire bombs. What a coven of hyper-evil dumbasses. :talk2hand:

1671495331271.jpeg

Then they have to show ALL THE EVIDENCE!

Videos inside and outside the Capitol building. Documents regarding Epps and any other FBI stooges.

Everything! I watched the hearings and the things they were saying trump was responsible for were totally ludicrous.

Well that's all over now. They did their job despite ( and because of ) all of the extremists. And now it's up to the department of Justice to do their job. Now all your extremists will have to start complaining about the department of Justice, if you haven't already.

Well that's all over now. They did their job despite ( and because of ) all of the extremists. And now it's up to the department of Justice to do their job. Now all your extremists will have to start complaining about the department of Justice, if you haven't already.
It's never too early. Take a trip from trump. Start complaining now, don't wait for the results. That's the only way you're going to succeed with your con.

There's only one problem with the two sources that you cited about Trump supporting the capital police and asking the rioters to be peaceful. They are marked with 138 p.m. and 2:13 p.m. times. The speech you gave began around noon and ended at 1:10 p.m.. from 1:25 onward he was in his private dining room speaking to no one. So those quotes are bogus. Just more lies trying to protect the king of lies. Try telling the truth next time.
Don't be ridiculous.

As shown in my post, the timestamps are 2:38 p.m. and 3:13 p.m, and I linked directly to the posts which are live on Twitter.

You can click on them - the two Trump tweets at the bottom of my post - and be taken right to them.

Goodness grief. Major fail.

cc: Catsnmeters

Forum List

Back