Jan. 6 participant Ashli Babbitt's husband, conservative group file a wrongful death suit against U.S. government

No it was mostly just judges that didn't want to get involved. It's tough being Trump. There was never any evidence or investigations involved. It seems to be almost all political.

The only one that counts here. Maybe you should head downtown and file a suit against me and what I said." The criminal Biden" 🤣

The actual court of law is not a great place for MAGA. As demonstrated by the BIg Lies perfect record of failure in court, Trump's own business failing civilly and criminally in court, Trump under indictment and failing civilly. Gulliani under indictment and failing civilly.

But hey, you keep trying to tell yourself that the law doesn't matter.

No it was mostly just judges that didn't want to get involved. It's tough being Trump. There was never any evidence or investigations involved. It seems to be almost all political.

Which 'just judges' do you claim to speak for? Surely they have names. Or did you completely make them up?

This is what makes MAGA so dangerous: their ability to confabulate ANY failure into yet another imaginary conspiracy.

So.. evidence is even more loosely applied during the court of public opinion! I have everything I need. Joe Biden is a criminal, you're welcome to sue me for saying it. All the evidence I have points to it.

And by 'loosely applied', you mean anything you can make up?

Can you see why your ilk fail in court, through....where there are actual standards of evidence? Standards your ilk can't possibly meet?

MAGA predictably fails wherever imagination isn't accepted as evidence.

Why would I do that?

I already told you lying isn't a crime.

The actual court of law is not a great place for MAGA. As demonstrated by the BIg Lies perfect record of failure in court, Trump's own business failing civilly and criminally in court, Trump under indictment and failing civilly. Gulliani under indictment and failing civilly.

I don't recognize a corrupt lawfare system. I love how Biden lectures us about democracy and then tries to arrest his opponents or take them off the ballot to win the presidency.

I don't recognize a corrupt lawfare system. I love how Biden lectures us about democracy and then tries to arrest his opponents or take them off the ballot to win the presidency.

Ah. So you're a sovereign citizen.

But you get that the standards of the law still apply to you no matter what you 'recognize', yes? And that your failure to 'recognize' standards of evidence doesn't change the fact that you and your ilk can't possibly meet them in backing up your claims in court.

Your legal argument is essentially 'uh-uh'. Good luck with that.

Maybe you should make up more ''judges' that 'secretly' agree with you?

Which 'just judges' do you claim to speak for? Surely they have names. Or did you completely make them up?

This is what makes MAGA so dangerous: their ability to confabulate ANY failure into yet another imaginary conspiracy.
Well tell me about it dude, come on Let's test your knowledge! I'm not here to do all the research.

Well tell me about it dude, come on Let's test your knowledge! I'm not here to do all the research.

You want me to tell you about the 'secret judges' that you just made up?

Dude, I can't describe your imagination for you. Only you can see the made up nonsense inside your head.

We can't. Which might explain why your ilk fail so consistently in court. Where your imagination isn't a legal standard.

Ah. So you're a sovereign citizen.

But you get that the standards of the law still apply to you no matter what you 'recognize', yes? And that your failure to 'recognize' standards of evidence doesn't change the fact that you and your ilk can't possibly meet them in backing up your claims in court.

Your legal argument is essentially 'uh-uh'. Good luck with that.

Maybe you should make up more ''judges' that 'secretly' agree with you?
These are uncharted waters that we live in. I've never seen the level of corruption in government before that exists now. Lawfare against a political opponent and persecution like this is truly unprecedented. I don't recognize and can't condone its existence.

Why do you think people running for office are immune from criminal liability? (Not the court of public opinion but real courts).

You want me to tell you about the 'secret judges' that you just made up?

Dude, I can't describe your imagination for you. Only you can see the made up nonsense inside your head.

We can't. Which might explain why your ilk fail so consistently in court. Where your imagination isn't a legal standard.
Of course you can't expound upon your Fantastical claims. LOL

Why do you think people running for office are immune from criminal liability? (Not the court of public opinion but real courts).
You mean like Insider stock trading by Congress? Politicians getting rich by selling influence for policies that they may enact? Like Biden flying around the world in Air Force 2 Gathering bags of cash with his son? 10% for the big guy right? Seems like the only thing we have is the court of public opinion to get our Justice when the actual court system is this corrupt.

These are uncharted waters that we live in. I've never seen the level of corruption in government before that exists now. Lawfare against a political opponent and persecution like this is truly unprecedented. I don't recognize and can't condone its existence.

Or.....you just a generic sovereign citizen who thinks he's above the law. You're not.

And the evidence overwhelmingly contradicts your claims of 'lawfare'. Citizen Trump recorded himself admitting the documents he took and showed off to visitors were still secret and that he could have declassified them when he was president, but now he can't.

TWICE.

Trump's own IT guy has testified that Trump tried to have recordings of the handling of those docs destroyed.

There are forged documents on file with the national archive where fake 'electors' whom no State had ever elected claims to have been elected by a State. A naked lie, a forged document and a naked fraud.

Its not 'lawfare' that results in these charges. Its evidence. You know evidence.....the standard your ilk can't meet it court?

Last edited:
Of course you can't expound upon your Fantastical claims. LOL

I'm not the one who made up 'No it was mostly just judges that didn't want to get involved.' That was you, citing you. You literally imagined that.

How am I supposed to tell you about your own imagination? You made that shit up. You tell us.

And when your 'evidence' is your imagination, can you see why your ilk keep losing in court, my little Sovereign Citizen.

You mean like Insider stock trading by Congress? Politicians getting rich by selling influence for policies that they may enact? Like Biden flying around the world in Air Force 2 Gathering bags of cash with his son?

That didn't happen.

10% for the big guy right?

That didn't happen.

Seems like the only thing we have is the court of public opinion to get our Justice when the actual court system is this corrupt.
It's not corrupt.

Corruption should matter to all of us

But your imagination shouldn't. And when asked to back up these fantastical claims that your ilk have failed spectacularly to prove in court.....

......you insist that the standards of evidence be looser. So you don't fail.

Your imagination isn't evidence. It never has been.

I'm not the one who made up 'No it was mostly just judges that didn't want to get involved.' That was you, citing you. You literally imagined that.

How am I supposed to tell you about your own imagination? You made that shit up. You tell us.

And when your 'evidence' is your imagination, can you see why your ilk keep losing in court, my little Sovereign Citizen.
Don't sit back on your easy chair and ask me who they were then. Do your own leg work, I'm not here for you. I just know that they refused to hear the cases that were brought. No discovery, no Witnesses, no investigations. Maybe you should look into it

Forum List

Back