Jan Brewer expected to veto AZ gay hate bill

anyone else sick of this with the, gheys...

all you "hets" out there (the cute little name )they refer to the rest of you, need to bow

Are you sincerely this retarded, or do you just sit in your smelly lil chair and act like it daily on the internet?

The gays didn't bring this bill up, the anti gays did.

You're hearing about it because anti gay people wanted the bill.

IMO her statement was completely rational.
Is anyone aware that a large coalition of black ministers are calling for the impeachment of Eric Holder over just these issues?

Coalition of African American Pastors: Impeach Eric Holder | Grumpy Opinions

I saw an item a couple days back, that 42-percent of abortions in NYC are by black women with blacks only about 11-13 percent of the population. Also that of 56,000 pregnancies in black women there only 22,000 were allowed to come to full term.

People have legitimate concerns about issues and a discussion is needed rather than stigmatizing ridicule. These black ministers see a degradation if their people and in particular the institution of the black family from issues of marriage and abortion, I wish them luck.

One does not have to be a gay bashing homophobe or a denier of female reproductive rights to appreciate that things are spinning out of control.

oh boy, THAT BUSINESS
like that chick-fil worked out so well for you all

frikken fascist

this is the reason states and business is feeling threatened

Worked out great. The more you clog your arteries with Chik Filet the sooner we will be rid of ya.

Gays have not been denied basic services. They have all the basic services wherever they live. What they will find is that there will be a limitation on businesses willing to extend special services and ONLY be afforded those services available to the public at large.

oh boy, THAT BUSINESS
like that chick-fil worked out so well for you all

frikken fascist

this is the reason states and business is feeling threatened

you know what... "states and businesses" don't feel threatened. bigots feel threatened.

and I don't much care what bigots think. I care about equal protection under the law... your ability to discriminate doesn't extend to denying basic services to entire groups of people for no legitimate reason.

I'm glad someone sane and nice can disagree with me, instead of some jerkoff asshole for once. :razz:

What right in your opinion does anyone have that obligates a service provider to do business with them?

Maybe I'm not sold on it being equal protection when a gay business, for instance, could deny straight patrons under the same law......?

Anyone?

It's the Federal government. And that federal government regulates business.

The state is playing a silly game here with this.

The Federal Government can only regulate business up to a point. The federal government cannot force a baker who does not offer wedding cake services to bake a special wedding cake just for a gay couple when all that bakery makes are pies and cookies. EVEN if that same bakery just made a wedding cake for the owner's cousin.

you know what... "states and businesses" don't feel threatened. bigots feel threatened.

and I don't much care what bigots think. I care about equal protection under the law... your ability to discriminate doesn't extend to denying basic services to entire groups of people for no legitimate reason.

I'm glad someone sane and nice can disagree with me, instead of some jerkoff asshole for once. :razz:

What right in your opinion does anyone have that obligates a service provider to do business with them?

Maybe I'm not sold on it being equal protection when a gay business, for instance, could deny straight patrons under the same law......?

Anyone?

It's the Federal government. And that federal government regulates business.

The state is playing a silly game here with this.

I wasn't asking for the Law - I was asking for its basis.

Equal protection doesn't sound right to me, to defend anti discriminatory Laws in private business. Because you are already protected by the boycott (free speech) and also reciprocal behavior as well.

I think that the boycott serves to protect you from discrimination in a private business setting well enough to where you don't need a regulation.

Her reasoning is hilarious.

$$ over e'rrthang, America the Corporatocracy

She probably said it that way as a "safe snub"
to anyone trying to force her to speak out
on homosexuality just to attack her either way for how she answered.

Whoever had whatever agenda in pushing this bill as worded
needs to keep their agenda to themselves, same as the
complaints about pro gay and gay marriage agenda.

Keep it out of public politics. Resolve it in private.
More peace. Less war.

"private" business cannot avoid public accommodation laws

fact

However they can close down entirely and lay off all their employees. Some may find that an acceptable price to pay for a clear conscience. Some of those employees will be proud that they've contributed to the cause. Some may not. Hard cheese for them, eh?

But no liberal could be expected to relate to that so you're excused.

We ran our family business for decades and did quite well, little buddy. :lol:

If a businessperson wants to spite his face by cutting of his nose, it's his right.

"private" business cannot avoid public accommodation laws

fact

However they can close down entirely and lay off all their employees. Some may find that an acceptable price to pay for a clear conscience. Some of those employees will be proud that they've contributed to the cause. Some may not. Hard cheese for them, eh?

But no liberal could be expected to relate to that so you're excused.

We ran our family business for decades and did quite well, little buddy. :lol:

If a businessperson wants to spite his face by cutting of his nose, it's his right.

"ran"

The word speaks volumes.

Last edited:
I can't wait until they sue the Muslim baker

I live in a heavily muslim neighborhood. When muslims bought out the bakery on Westwood Blvd, they didn't want to make wedding cakes for Christian weddings. Paris bakery no longer makes wedding cakes at all, at least they are not offered for sale in any advertisement. Muslims handle it right. They just stopped offering the service. I'm sure that anyone from the mosque or community center still can get a cake if they wish. Everyone else is limited to what's on the shelf.

Forum List

Back