For Those Who Lie About Harris

Pushers should never get high on their own supply, as the Trump cultists are doing.

That is, propagandists shouldn't fall for their own propaganda.
Why are you serving a politician who has enabled a genocide?

and the Zionist 911 W "Biden Republicans" all love Kamala...

If Kamala wins, we will have W's 3rd term...

It is not a lie that she is petrified of being challenged in public, and that she has made major changes in her positions over the past 90 days, with no explanation. The people who know her best - who know her strengths and limitations - are making absolutely certain that she is not asked any unexpected question, or challenged on any position she has taken.

There is enough evidence (recorded remarks) that she is unintelligent, intellectually lazy, and easily befuddled, so there is no need to lie, only to facilitate exposure of her weaknesses.

You guys going to shoot him again?
Malaria might.

1725535206219.png

The disease of prog policies in public ed , which is why there are so many school shootings , will not go away via Harris's gun grabbing platform

~S~

I see .. so one video of her going off-script with a topic she loves to discuss is "proof" she's a good orator? Bwhahahahaha. Unfortunately for you and her, there are countless hours of her unable to speak and communicate intelligently about a majority of topics - especially when she doesn't know how to respond.

You seriously need to stop watching AI videos. I became a Harris fan when she went after Brett Kavenaugh in the Senate. Precisely because of the skill of her cross examination, and her tenacity.

I am so looking forward to the debate.

You seriously need to stop watching AI videos. I became a Harris fan when she went after Brett Kavenaugh in the Senate. Precisely because of the skill of her cross examination, and her tenacity.

I am so looking forward to the debate.
She may have tenacity and cross-examination skills, but she doesn't effectively speak on topics she's not comfortable or knowledgeable about . that's just a fact and AI not needed and there are hours of videos of her going back 7+ years.

Why do you think she wanted to take notes to the debate?

Americans should be suspicious of aspiring government figures who desire censorship, authoritarianism, Installing leaders into power, wanting to disarm the populace, pass regulations that cause widespread economic depression/harm of the populace, raise taxes exponentially, open the border and ignore laws when convenient.. the list goes on.

If Democrats had a history book, most modern wouldn’t be Democrats anymore. But I don’t think they want to know history..

Forum List

Back