🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jane Fonda admits Vietnam era photo was a mistake

Fonda apologized about a dozen times. We never got an apology from LBJ or Nixon. They`re the ones who killed a lot of people, not Fonda.

Jane Fonda Says Vietnam Photo Was A Huge Mistake

40 years later is better than never, I have never been a fan of hers due to this, but it's nice she finally grew a set and admitted that the pic was a 'huge mistake,' good job, Hanoi Jane. That being said, it's not up to me to forgive her, it's for those Vietnam era veterans that she threw under the bus, oh so long ago.

The only people who threw Vietnam vets under the bus were hte politicians who sent them into a war that had no moral justification.

But you'll never see these fools talk about that.

Instead, they'll just keep on voting for the same kind of war-mongering politicians that were responsible for all that death and misery.

She is not sorry for one damn thing.
Sure she is, she is sorry that her career is in the crapper, and she is doing everything she can to resurrect it, and become somewhat relevant again.
LMAO Her career is doing pretty well, as far as I can see. Most female actors over 40 don't get much work in Hollywood. She is getting as many or more roles as other female actors her age.

Last edited:
She is not sorry for one damn thing.
Sure she is, she is sorry that her career is in the crapper, and she is doing everything she can to resurrect it, and become somewhat relevant again.
LMAO Her career is doing pretty well, as far as I can see. Most female actors over 40 don't get much work in Hollywood. She is getting as many as or more roles thoan ther female actors her age.

Apparently these knee-jerkers think this is a current story.

She first apologized many years ago.

I don't care what she did. I do know that only a bunch of conservative Yanks got their knickers in a knot about it.
Yeah when you're in cahoots with the enemy, at the time of war. That will piss conservatives off. It makes a liberals day when that happens. John Kerry was a traitor and the tried to make him president.

Jane Fonda Says Vietnam Photo Was A Huge Mistake

40 years later is better than never, I have never been a fan of hers due to this, but it's nice she finally grew a set and admitted that the pic was a 'huge mistake,' good job, Hanoi Jane. That being said, it's not up to me to forgive her, it's for those Vietnam era veterans that she threw under the bus, oh so long ago.

The only people who threw Vietnam vets under the bus were hte politicians who sent them into a war that had no moral justification.

But you'll never see these fools talk about that.

Instead, they'll just keep on voting for the same kind of war-mongering politicians that were responsible for all that death and misery.
LBJ was a democrat and he started and escalated the war. Nixon ended it.

I don't care what she did. I do know that only a bunch of conservative Yanks got their knickers in a knot about it.
Yeah when you're in cahoots with the enemy, at the time of war. That will piss conservatives off. It makes a liberals day when that happens. John Kerry was a traitor and the tried to make him president.

jknowgood

You have stated you are against the constitutional right to protest.

You are in cahoots with enemies of the US.

jknowgood

You have stated you are against the constitutional right to protest.

You are in cahoots with enemies of the US.
Lol, no I'm against people shutting down a highway in rush hour, but your silent about it.

Old news. She apologized for this a long time ago.

What is wrong here is that, over the years, some have embellished and lied about it until it has taken on a life of its own.

She threw no one under the bus and much of the country agreed with her opinion of the "war". She may have used poor judgment but she broke no laws and in fact, what she did is protected by the Constitution.

Grow up. Move on.
The ridiculous chain email is still doing the rounds, even though she apologized and made clear the photo was a big mistake in retrospect.

kerry01.jpg
John Kerry sitting behind Jane Fonda during an anti-war rally at Valley Forge, PA in September 1970. (above her head to the left of the woman in glasses)

All traitors should be executed IMO.

We pardon traitors, just ask every American who sprang from the loins of a traitorous Confederate. Not one would agree with your position, or else they would not be alive today
Also the US constitution that confederates spat on by seceding, is what keeps confederate flags flying - rather than putting whoever flies the confederate flag in jail for treason.

Fonda's activities in Hanoi involved more than "taking a picture" on an AA battery aiming at US aircraft. She was heard to say during that picture taking that she hoped they could fire at one while she was there. She also accepted a note to his parents from a prisoner at Hoa Lo prison and then turned it over to the guards who dragged him off and beat him. Make no mistake, Hanoi Jane was and still is a stinking traitor and should have spent the rest of her life in a prison cell for what she did in Hanoi.

Fonda's activities in Hanoi involved more than "taking a picture" on an AA battery aiming at US aircraft. She was heard to say during that picture taking that she hoped they could fire at one while she was there. She also accepted a note to his parents from a prisoner at Hoa Lo prison and then turned it over to the guards who dragged him off and beat him. Make no mistake, Hanoi Jane was and still is a stinking traitor and should have spent the rest of her life in a prison cell for what she did in Hanoi.

whatever

Move On is more than just a dot org

Forum List

Back