🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jane Fonda admits Vietnam era photo was a mistake

Jane Fonda killed no Americans sitting behind that anti-aircraft gun

War mongers lied to the American people and got 60,000 of our men killed

Guess who the traitor is?

Lovely image don't you think. One I'll never forget for as long as I live. At the time I was hoping her NVA helicopter ride would end up a burning heap in the jungle. But time heals all kinds of wounds, so now I think she's just a stupid naive woman who didn't know any better.

oh please, take your pathetic hatred and anger and stuff it

the public doesn't care

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Yeah, that's why she pulls out the apology every couple of years, because noone cares. You are an unmitigated failure regarding this subject that is a continued thorn in the side of many in this country.

Lovely image don't you think. One I'll never forget for as long as I live. At the time I was hoping her NVA helicopter ride would end up a burning heap in the jungle. But time heals all kinds of wounds, so now I think she's just a stupid naive woman who didn't know any better.

the public doesn't care

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

the public doesn't care

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

The public? Holy shit you are delusional. You evidently believe there's a public somewhere that gives a shit what anyone here has to say.

Forum List

Back