Jane Goodall Says to Close down SeaWorld"

Yes back. You'll do something stupid and go back to prison.

Even for you, this is pretty fucking stupid, Asslips.

Besides....

I thought all us Honky Muthafuckas be immunitized from da man?

Wuzant you said dat da ownliest reezon you got put in da slamz wuz da racist muthafuckan Honky muthafuckas wuz racist and you dint do nuthenz?

Yes back. You'll do something stupid and go back to prison.

Even for you, this is pretty fucking stupid, Asslips.

Besides....

I thought all us Honky Muthafuckas be immunitized from da man?

Wuzant you said dat da ownliest reezon you got put in da slamz wuz da racist muthafuckan Honky muthafuckas wuz racist and you dint do nuthenz?
Youre one of the stupid ones they have to keep putting in prison. Like I said dont get so excited about going back.

I have to say, for some reason I can't quite put my finger on, those new SeaWorld image repair commercials they are now running are really creepy.
I suppose you'll take the liberal view, regardless. However, the SeaWorld PSAs are telling the truth. The animals are loved and they live just as long as in the wild.

I only said the commercials are creepy. Period.

OK, we close down Sea World, assuming that we can get Jane Goodall to swim and to jump through hoops in a pool, two times a day.
Why do you need anyone to jump through hoops for you? Do you have a inferiority complex?
Calm yourself, Little Goody Two-Shoes...
Aww him feelings hurt?
You wish...
tongue_smile.gif
... now... any more recess-yard quips to trade, or are we done yet?

OK, we close down Sea World, assuming that we can get Jane Goodall to swim and to jump through hoops in a pool, two times a day.
Why do you need anyone to jump through hoops for you? Do you have a inferiority complex?
Aww him feelings hurt?
You wish...
tongue_smile.gif
You started the school yard thing miss "goody two shoes". If you dont like it then dont start it. Does that make sense?

Aww him feelings hurt?
You wish...
tongue_smile.gif
You started the school yard thing miss "goody two shoes". If you dont like it then dont start it. Does that make sense?
We agree about don't-like-don't-start, and it does, indeed, make sense.

Then again, you're the one who shot off his big mouth with a personal attack about hoops and inferiority, aren't you? I had said nothing at all to you, until that point.

Perhaps you need to be more mindful of your own advice... don't want nuthin'... don't start nuthin'.

End of sequence.

Aww him feelings hurt?
You wish...
tongue_smile.gif
We agree about don't-like-don't-start, and it does, indeed, make sense.

Then again, you're the one who shot off his big mouth with a personal attack about hoops and inferiority, aren't you? I had said nothing at all to you, until that point.

Perhaps you need to be more mindful of your own advice... don't want nuthin'... don't start nuthin'.

End of sequence.
You were on my thread. Of course you said something to me. It was fucking stupid so I got personal. This is nothing to laugh at. Orcas and dolphins dont belong in swimming pools.

Forum List

Back