Janet Napolitano warned us about vets becoming terrorists

This is what happens when you hook up with BLM or The Black Panthers after getting out.

But they weren't BLM members .

And the new black panthers are a joke . Aka westboro baptists .

I guess you missed Beyonce's Super Bowl halftime show...

idiot.
This is what happens when you hook up with BLM or The Black Panthers after getting out.

reality means nothing to the loons.

Reality ? You bring up the "new " black panthers! You know that's not the real "black Panther" group from the 60s , right ?
Is this the new "improved" version?

Well it's a strong correlation . Angry ex military , with hints of metal illness .

One vet out of tens of thousands is not a strong correlation

Two vets .

Mental illness wh vets is a big issue . Or do you not believe in ptsd ?

WOW 2 out of tens of thousands

Still not a strong correlation

do you know how to calculate percentages?

Oh I get it . We can have thread after thread bashing all black people , but point out how these two shooters were vets , now you want to talk stats ?

Well I haven't been bashing anyone

And tell me do you think the answer to black bashing is to post a thread about an extremely rare occurrence as commonplace?

You don't fight idiocy with more idiocy

idiot.

Reality ? You bring up the "new " black panthers! You know that's not the real "black Panther" group from the 60s , right ?

who are you talking to? i didn't bring up the panthers and i was pointing out that the bigots don't care about reality.

i think you misread.

Well it's a strong correlation . Angry ex military , with hints of metal illness .

You fucking piece of shit....

The vets have been suffering from PSTD with much higher cases of suicide and domestic violence.

• 50% of those with PTSD do not seek treatment
  • out of the half that seek treatment, only half of them get "minimally adequate" treatment (RAND study)
  • 19% of veterans may have traumatic brain injury (TBI)
  • Over 260,000 veterans from OIF and OEF so far have been diagnosed with TBI. Traumatic brain injury is much more common in the general population than previously thought: according to the CDC, over 1,700,000 Americans have a traumatic brain injury each year; in Canada 20% of teens had TBI resulting in hospital admission or that involved over 5 minutes of unconsciousness (VA surgeon reporting in BBC News)
  • 7% of veterans have both post-traumatic stress disorder and traumatic brain injury
If you ignore it, it will probably just go away...

By that logic, you need to hold BLM blameless for these cop deaths, as only two of hundreds of thousands of BLM members have gone out and shot at cops.

Or maybe you guys who support gun rights should own this one. You made it easy to get guns. Own it.

You fucking piece of shit....

The vets have been suffering from PSTD with much higher cases of suicide and domestic violence.

• 50% of those with PTSD do not seek treatment
  • out of the half that seek treatment, only half of them get "minimally adequate" treatment (RAND study)
  • 19% of veterans may have traumatic brain injury (TBI)
  • Over 260,000 veterans from OIF and OEF so far have been diagnosed with TBI. Traumatic brain injury is much more common in the general population than previously thought: according to the CDC, over 1,700,000 Americans have a traumatic brain injury each year; in Canada 20% of teens had TBI resulting in hospital admission or that involved over 5 minutes of unconsciousness (VA surgeon reporting in BBC News)
  • 7% of veterans have both post-traumatic stress disorder and traumatic brain injury
If you ignore it, it will probably just go away...

That's not terrorism is it?

Try to stay on topic

By that logic, you need to hold BLM blameless for these cop deaths, as only two of hundreds of thousands of BLM members have gone out and shot at cops.

Or maybe you guys who support gun rights should own this one. You made it easy to get guns. Own it.

I didn't blame anyone for the cops deaths but the person who did the killing

So as usual you don't know what the fuck you are whining about

Black lives is an organization looking to put an end to police for Tallardy. Are there assholes who associate with BOM that are spreading hatred yes but that's not the point of the group.

And I'd be happy to talk about control especially when it comes to salt rifles.

I apologize. But there's a whole lot of other people around here posting that shit.

Word is this Baton Rouge guy may have had a history of being part antigovernment groups

I apologize. But there's a whole lot of other people around here posting that shit.

Word is this Baton Rouge guy may have had a history of being part antigovernment groups

Posting that the lunatic fringe is anything but that just adds more heat and no light to the conversation

Remember when Janet was in charge at homeland security and that Memo was leaked about returning vets being at risk for becoming domestic terrorists ? She caught a ton of shit about it .

Maybe she was right after all . Dallas shooter was in Afghanistan , his family said it changed him. Now this Baton Rouge shooter pops up. An Iraq vet . ft Hood guy too.

What is our military doing to these people ?

Specially, Napaletano said the returning vets could be recruited by "right wing extremists". You want to stop your bullshit cherry picking as a means to deflecting from the fact that the correlation are that these returning vets are joining extremists groups the administration refuses to acknowledge as extreme nor a threat.

Are they not ? Ever run past "oath keepers"? Didn't they run off to defend the rancher dudes in Oregon?

Who did the oath keepers kill? Did they go after Federal Law enforcement in sniper mode? They peacefully protested with legal possession of firearm vs. Shootings of military and police personnel is being done with illegal firearms.

The Napaletano theory completely misses the mark. The greater threat are returning vets taking up with violent extremist groups that the administration refuses to call extremist.

Black lives is an organization looking to put an end to police for Tallardy. Are there assholes who associate with BOM that are spreading hatred yes but that's not the point of the group.

Guy you need to not use the auto-correct...

Remember when Janet was in charge at homeland security and that Memo was leaked about returning vets being at risk for becoming domestic terrorists ? She caught a ton of shit about it .

Maybe she was right after all . Dallas shooter was in Afghanistan , his family said it changed him. Now this Baton Rouge shooter pops up. An Iraq vet . ft Hood guy too.

Mods, we need a "Please go fuck yourself" emoji

idiot.

Janet Napolitano is a criminal and should be behind bars.

Guy you need to not use the auto-correct...

I was using siri dictation . The auto correct here is weird . It's learns misspellings !

Specially, Napaletano said the returning vets could be recruited by "right wing extremists". You want to stop your bullshit cherry picking as a means to deflecting from the fact that the correlation are that these returning vets are joining extremists groups the administration refuses to acknowledge as extreme nor a threat.

Are they not ? Ever run past "oath keepers"? Didn't they run off to defend the rancher dudes in Oregon?

Who did the oath keepers kill? Did they go after Federal Law enforcement in sniper mode? They peacefully protested with legal possession of firearm vs. Shootings of military and police personnel is being done with illegal firearms.

The Napaletano theory completely misses the mark. The greater threat are returning vets taking up with violent extremist groups that the administration refuses to call extremist.

The Feds didn't push the issue . But they were up their with rifles . And I don't think they were for duck hunting .

Forum List

Back