January 6 Committee eviscerates Trump

Of course I would. I already showed you how two videos of the same event, taken from feet away of each other, don't necessarily pick up all the same sounds.

Compared to Thomas Baranyi, who just left the site where Ashes was shot and reported what he witnessed.
You ignored the multiple videos close to the door to rely on one that was taken so far from the action that you can't HEAR what's in the other ones and you did so for just one reason...it backs up your contention that Babbitt was shot by Police that were warning the crowd to back off!

Ah yes...the warning that can't be heard? No wonder she didn't "heed" it! Hard to "heed" something that doesn't exist!

You lie. It can be heard. He heard it. And he was standing right next to her.

Even Trump’s own administration is saying that Trump’s tweet about Pence during the Jan 6 riot was just throwing gasoline on the fire.

Why can’t Trumpsters see this?

You ignored the multiple videos close to the door to rely on one that was taken so far from the action that you can't HEAR what's in the other ones and you did so for just one reason...it backs up your contention that Babbitt was shot by Police that were warning the crowd to back off!

Lying fool, that's not the only thing heard on one video but not another. It was just one example.

And none of that matters no matter how desperate you are. Thomas Baranyi wad standing next to Ashes Targetpractice. So close, her blood was on his hand. And he was ushered out of the Capitol by law enforcement where he was interviewed by someone and he conveyed what he just experienced moments earlier -- he heard the warnings.

Now dead Ashley breached a barrier intended (by Capitol officers) to keep the attackers away from the people they had taken an oath to protect.

She....breached....that barrier.
Moving forward, charging towards......the officers and our legislators sheltering in place (some ducking under seats).

Again, let me repeat....the now dead Babbitt assertively breached a purposeful barrier.

And she did that knowing officers were there....and armed....and aiming at that barrier.

Ashley Babbitt is dead because of Ashey Babbitt.

Let her family grieve and heal. Their daughter made a foolish and reckless mistake. And it ended up killing her. May she rest in peace...and be eventually forgiven by America.

And she did that knowing officers were there....and armed....and aiming at that barrier.
They were aiming in her direction, when she started to go through the window? I didn't see that in the video I watched, did you? I saw that Lieutenant raise his pistol and then shoot Babbitt. None of his partners were taking cover, or any other protective stance, so they knew fully well that she was not brandishing a firearm.

Now dead Ashley breached a barrier intended (by Capitol officers) to keep the attackers away from the people they had taken an oath to protect.

She....breached....that barrier.
Moving forward, charging towards......the officers and our legislators sheltering in place (some ducking under seats).

Again, let me repeat....the now dead Babbitt assertively breached a purposeful barrier.

Ashley Babbitt is dead because of Ashey Babbitt.

Let her family grieve and heal. Their daughter made a foolish and reckless mistake. And it ended up killing her. May she rest in peace...and be eventually forgiven by America.

They were aiming in her direction, when she started to go through the window? I didn't see that in the video I watched, did you?
Yes, I saw the BellingCat video. I thought it showed the raised pistol. And in accompanying videos Babbitt jumped on the frame of the broken door towards the officers and the sheltering legislators. She did not back away. She did NOT stay behind the broken barrier. She jumped forward....towards the officers and the legislators. She's dead because of her poor decisions.

so they knew fully well that she was not brandishing a firearm.
Umm, what?
How would they know that?
A shrouded figure with a backpack jumping a broken barrier towards them after being warned away?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look, Babbitt is dead. The officer has been cleared.
RWNJs who continue to drag her corpse around the interweb are doing her family a grave disservice. It is disrespectful and callous. They need to re-think their motives. And have a sense of honor.

They were aiming in her direction, when she started to go through the window? I didn't see that in the video I watched, did you? I saw that Lieutenant raise his pistol and then shoot Babbitt. None of his partners were taking cover, or any other protective stance, so they knew fully well that she was not brandishing a firearm.

Doesn't matter that she wasn't brandishing a fire arm. She was part of a violent mob trying to break into the House chamber and got herself just a few feet away from a door leading into the House chamber where some lawmakers were still holed up inside.

You lie. It can be heard. He heard it. And he was standing right next to her.
Where in that video do you hear the Police telling protesters to get back? There are Police officers literally standing a few feet away from where Babbitt was shot and they can be seen on this video doing NOTHING! They aren't telling the protesters not to break the door down or they'll be shot! They've stepped aside and LET the protesters start to break down those doors! You know what's telling? When Babbitt IS shot and the SWAT team standing in the stairway to the right of the door come up out of the stairway? The first SWAT cop isn't aiming his weapon at the protesters...he's aiming it at the doorway where the shot just came from. He's not worried about the protesters...he's worried about the asshole who panicked and shot someone!

I also went through that video in slow motion looking for the man that you say was standing right next to Babbitt. I don't see him, Faun. I don't see him at all. So I don't know how he got blood on his hand but I'm pretty sure it wasn't from being next to Babbitt when it happened.

Doesn't matter that she wasn't brandishing a fire arm. She was part of a violent mob trying to break into the House chamber and got herself just a few feet away from a door leading into the House chamber where some lawmakers were still holed up inside.
You're an idiot. That group of protesters had just let three Police Officers step off to the side so they WOULDN'T get hurt but you declare that they are a "violent mob" out to kill? The very guy you used to promote your narrative that Police told the protesters to stand down as they murdered Babbitt said in his interview that they were there simply to demand an investigation. That's your "insurrection"!

Yes, I saw the BellingCat video. I thought it showed the raised pistol. And in accompanying videos Babbitt jumped on the frame of the broken door towards the officers and the sheltering legislators. She did not back away. She did NOT stay behind the broken barrier. She jumped forward....towards the officers and the legislators. She's dead because of her poor decisions.

Umm, what?
How would they know that?
A shrouded figure with a backpack jumping a broken barrier towards them after being warned away?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look, Babbitt is dead. The officer has been cleared.
RWNJs who continue to drag her corpse around the interweb are doing her family a grave disservice. It is disrespectful and callous. They need to re-think their motives. And have a sense of honor.
You're as clueless as Faun! Do you not know that there were literally Police standing a few feet from Babbitt on the same side of the doorway as the protesters? Heavily armed SWAT police? Do you think that they would have allowed armed protesters to break down that door? She was close enough to them them could have reached out and touched her and they did NOTHING!

You're as clueless as Faun!

Umm, poster Oldestyle, have some honor.
Show some respect to the family.
The woman made an unfortunate decision when she leaped onto the frame of that broken door-window towards our legislators.
May her family find peace regardless of the polemics of partisan RWNJ's.

Umm, poster Oldestyle, have some honor.
Show some respect to the family.
The woman made an unfortunate decision when she leaped onto the frame of that broken door-window towards our legislators.
May her family find peace regardless of the polemics of partisan RWNJ's.
Show some respect for a woman who served her country in the military and thought so much about that nation that she went to the Capitol to protest what she saw as a "stolen" election! Ashli Babbitt didn't deserve to die that day. Breaking a window isn't grounds for execution and make no mistake about it...that was an execution!

make no mistake about it...that was an execution!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I demur.
Poster Oldestyle is hyperventilating.

Here, lemme ...and an online dictionary....help the poster:
"3. The act or an instance of putting to death or being put to death as a lawful penalty.
a. The carrying into effect of a court judgment."

Show us what you got poster Oldestyle.
Does you execution work for a court ordered one?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I demur.
Poster Oldestyle is hyperventilating.

Here, lemme ...and an online dictionary....help the poster:
"3. The act or an instance of putting to death or being put to death as a lawful penalty.
a. The carrying into effect of a court judgment."

Show us what you got poster Oldestyle.
Does you execution work for a court ordered one?
What happened to Ashli Babbitt was exactly that...an execution...only her judge, jury and executioner was a Capitol Police officer who either panicked or was told to shoot someone. Funny how the January 6th committee doesn't care to get to the bottom of that...

They were there to murder politicians. Simple as that.

They were there to murder politicians. Simple as that.
And yet not a single politician had a single hair on their head touched? That group of protesters were there to stop what they viewed to be a stolen election. They weren't there to kill. That was the excuse that was used to kill them. Can you imagine the uproar from the left if an unarmed protester at a BLM protest was shot by the Police at point blank range without warning? They'd burn down America.

.only her judge, jury and executioner was a Capitol Police officer who either panicked or was told to shoot someone.

OK, you be you.
But, me...and I imagine, many others....would demur to your assertion.
The policeman has been cleared. It is officially over.

In fact, we think the poster Oldstyle is hyperventilating.

This Babbitt discussion is now as dead as Babbitt herself.

Poster Oldestyle may wish to keep breathing life into her cold corpse.....but that's on him.
And a heedless disdain for the family of the slain woman.

Oldstyle: "And yet not a single politician had a single hair on their head touched?"

Yupper.
But look what it took to protect our legislators. The savage beating and injuring of over 140 Capitol police.

Forum List

Back