January 6 Committee eviscerates Trump

actually in the case you sites they said protesting outside the court, on the sidewalk

but we arent talking about that here

The law you're talking about says it's a crime to protest outside of a court building or a justice's private residence. It makes no distinction between the two. And in the case I cited, they ruled protesting from a public sidewalk is protected by the First Amendment. You don't lose your First Amendment rights just because it's a different public sidewalk.

The law you're talking about says it's a crime to protest outside of a court building or a justice's private residence. It makes no distinction between the two. And in the case I cited, they ruled protesting from a public sidewalk is protected by the First Amendment. You don't lose your First Amendment rights just because it's a different public sidewalk.
no the law doesn’t say anything. about protest. the law is still on the books.

you don’t have a first amendment r right to. stalk, harass, and threaten people

try again

Because some members of Congress hadn't been evacuated yet when she attempted to breach the police barricade.
It is sad that she had to die because of a lie propagated by a fat POS. He lied for months, even before the election, about massive voter fraud. He knew he was enraging his cult. He knew they were going to become violent. He should be charged with involuntary manslaughter.

Replace Ashli Babbit with any manic cultist and replace the cop with any cop on the planet.

Run the simulation 10,000 times.

It will turn out the same way 10,000 times out of 10,000. Including the cop being exonerated for doing the one job he is paid to do.
Except you can't replace these individual since they are the ones involved. I not the truth is not familiar to you, but there it is.

As for the rest of your post, pure speculation and hope on your part, as usual. Post lies and hope that they come to pass.

Intelligence and honesty are not part of your core being as is constantly on display by your posts.

It is sad that she had to die because of a lie propagated by a fat POS. He lied for months, even before the election, about massive voter fraud. He knew he was enraging his cult. He knew they were going to become violent. He should be charged with involuntary manslaughter.
So now you are a mind reader? And only you know the truth of the issue?

Really lame and stupid on your part, as usual.

BTW, you fail again to beck up you leader on his lies about cancer or the severity of his covid, along with trying to "improve" the country. And no one with a brain wants what he is proposing.

no the law doesn’t say anything. about protest. the law is still on the books.

you don’t have a first amendment r right to. stalk, harass, and threaten people

try again

They didn't stalk or threaten anyone. And I don't believe there's a law against harassing someone. And yes, the Supreme Court said the First Amendment protects the right to protest on a public sidewalk.

Because some members of Congress hadn't been evacuated yet when she attempted to breach the police barricade.
Why? Why wouldn't the FIRST thing that was done once the Capitol was breached have been evacuating Members? Who was still in the Capitol and why were they there?

Sure, we can talk about it. Some cops were too outnumbered to fight off the mob so they just let them in.
That's an outright lie and I think you know it, Faun. You know as well as I do that there is video of Capitol Police opening doors and allowing people into the building. It's telling that you feel the NEED to lie about that!

Supreme court said protesting justices from a sidewalk is protected by the First Amendment.
They said protesting from a sidewalk in front of the Supreme Court building was protected by the First Amendment...they DID NOT say that protesting in front of a Justice's home was protected protest!

They didn't stalk or threaten anyone. And I don't believe there's a law against harassing someone. And yes, the Supreme Court said the First Amendment protects the right to protest on a public sidewalk.
haha of course they stalked and threatened him they showed up to his house harassed him! helll someone tried to kill him..

Question:

What was most effective in stopping the riot?

a) The National Guard coming in?

b) Shooting Ashli Babbitt in the head?

c) Trump asking his supporters to go home peacefully?

No, I will be a normal, rational adult and blame him for waiting 3 hours to do it. But thanks for the horrible,childish advice, I guess.

Good luck with that laughable horseshit.
Then I will blame the democrats for every future assassination attempt on USSC justices and every attack on a crises pregnancy center since they have not asked their people to go home peacefully in the more than one thousand hours since the first one done by their people.

Then I will blame the democrats for every future assassination attempt on USSC justices and every attack on a crises pregnancy center since they have not asked their people to go home peacefully in the more than one thousand hours since the first one done by their people.
That doesn't follow.

Certainly your grasp of logic is not as poor as you just demonstrated, or you wouldn't be able to feed yourself.

So I will chalk that post up to the fact that you are going to do all of that anyway and found a convenient time to tell the world that you are going to do it.

Else, your post is beyond bizarre and would be indicative of very low mental function.

That doesn't follow.

Certainly your grasp of logic is not as poor as you just demonstrated, or you wouldn't be able to feed yourself.

So I will chalk that post up to the fact that you are going to do all of that anyway and found a convenient time to tell the world that you are going to do it.

Else, your post is beyond bizarre and would be indicative of very low mental function.
Translation: I have no answer to that.

Forum List

Back