🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

January 6 Committee eviscerates Trump

If a trial were held today, the charges would be dismissed when actual cross examination took place. Something that terrifies your lying inquisition as its purpose is to hide the truth.
You and your imagination. :auiqs.jpg: There won't be a cross examination. You cannot defend the indefensible. Trump officials already know that, which is why they came forward as witnesses.

And you fail to repost it. Meaning that it does not say what you claim thus making you twice the fool and liar.
You are stalling so you can pretend to be relevant. I told you the post number. If you cant go back to it, then get lost. You're just taking up space. You have no purpose because you offer nothing.

He instructed the magnetometers to be taken down for people who had weapons. That has nothing to do with being peaceful. He watched the violence on TV and did nothing.

Again, this is a slam dunk case against Trump. He was derelict in his duties to protect. Instead, he incited, watched, and did nothing.
Just for once, provide proof of your rants or be labeled forever a liar. Which you are.

Counter arguments don't exist. It's why the terrorists are being arrested, and Republican officials are admitting wrong doing. They know a defense is not possible. The many tentacles of this coup have been exposed through sworn testimony, and no defense has been mounted. All we've seen so far are folks pleading the Fifth.
No defense has been allowed and you know it.

As for the rest of your claims, provide proof or just shut up.

If they were true, this committe would be done with no further need for their inquisition.

You and your imagination. :auiqs.jpg: There won't be a cross examination. You cannot defend the indefensible. Trump officials already know that, which is why they came forward as witnesses.
No cross examination has been allowed, so all of your claims are null and void. Just like your brain.

You are stalling so you can pretend to be relevant. I told you the post number. If you cant go back to it, then get lost. You're just taking up space. You have no purpose because you offer nothing.
If it were3 true you would have no problem reposting it. If you can't it proves you to be spreading lies again and continuously. Whbich any who read your posts know to be true.

Just for once, provide proof of your rants or be labeled forever a liar. Which you are.
Already have. Your problem is, you aren't intelligent enough to look or recognize it. No hope for you.

LOL

If he didn't, who did?

Who started the Big Lie that the election was stolen from him?

Who lied to them that Pence could make him president even though he lost the election?

Who lied to them that Pence let them down?

Who then sent them to the Capitol, telling them to fight like hell to save their country and to stop the steal?

Who inspired all of that if not Trump?
My point...you blathering idiot...is that "inspiring" people isn't a freaking crime!
Claiming that Trump asked for an insurrection borders on farce! He wanted a protest to put pressure on Pence. He asked for them to protest peacefully. He even offered more National Guard troops to make SURE the Capital and the protesters were secure! None of that indicates an attempted coup or insurrection or treason or any other over the top claim that you on the left have tried to label this as! It was a protest that got out of hand because they didn't have sufficient security to keep it from getting out of hand. THAT, my liberal friend, isn't on Trump!

No cross examination has been allowed, so all of your claims are null and void. Just like your brain.
You can believe all the airy fairies in your had that tell you that, but at the end of the day, it will be you who's airy headed nonsense that's going to explode.

You don't actually believe that arresting a thousand Trump terrorists is all there is to it do you? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

If that's your defense, you lose miserably. Emotional rants are worth squat.
Dude if the best that you guys can come up with after YEARS of investigations is that Trump "inspired" people to protest peacefully then it's obviously YOU that have lost miserably! Just saying...

He instructed the magnetometers to be taken down for people who had weapons. That has nothing to do with being peaceful. He watched the violence on TV and did nothing.

Again, this is a slam dunk case against Trump. He was derelict in his duties to protect. Instead, he incited, watched, and did nothing.
Dude...nobody took weapons to the Capitol! What are you ranting about? Slam dunk? Are you kidding? Trump told people to protest PEACEFULLY! Trump offered MORE NATIONAL GUARD TROOPS TO GUARD THE CAPITOL BUILDING!

There is a reason that the FBI said they found no evidence that there was a planned insurrection by Trump. It never existed. There was a protest. It turned violent because people were upset over what they viewed as a questionable election and the powers that be did an awful job of anticipating security needs for that day!

It was a protest that got out of hand because they didn't have sufficient security to keep it from getting out of hand. THAT, my liberal friend, isn't on Trump!

Yet, the legitimate question persists: If DonT, and his enablers, Flynn, Stone, Meadows, Pillowboy, even a couple of the Ellipse event organizers all knew that he planned on and intended for a march to the Capitol (two miles away), and all knew he would ' spontaneously' announce it to the crowd that he and Rudy and others had intentionally incited from the podium at the Ellipse ----- immediately before directing them to go at our legislators........well, why didn't any of those blokes apply for a march permit in the prior weeks.....instead of intentionally keeping it a secret?

Why didn't any one of those blokes call the DC Metropolitan Police, or the federal Parks police, or the Capitol police......and give 'em a heads-up that DonT was gonna direct an intentionally angered mob at our legislators? That could have been done at any time in the two weeks the idea was developed prior to January 6th.

What's up with that?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dude if the best that you guys can come up with after YEARS of investigations is that Trump "inspired" people to protest peacefully then it's obviously YOU that have lost miserably!

Well, you say 'inspire'.......others may say 'incite.

Nonetheless, I would recommend to the good poster Oldestyle to peruse this article in Lawfare.
It may answer some of his concerns over 'the best that you can do'. Evaluating the Jan. 6 Committee’s Evidence

TABLE OF CONTENTS:​

• Love
Reactions: BWK
My point...you blathering idiot...is that "inspiring" people isn't a freaking crime!
Claiming that Trump asked for an insurrection borders on farce! He wanted a protest to put pressure on Pence. He asked for them to protest peacefully. He even offered more National Guard troops to make SURE the Capital and the protesters were secure! None of that indicates an attempted coup or insurrection or treason or any other over the top claim that you on the left have tried to label this as! It was a protest that got out of hand because they didn't have sufficient security to keep it from getting out of hand. THAT, my liberal friend, isn't on Trump!

The coup attempt was trying to get Pence to unilaterally declare him tbe 2020 election winner. His summoning an armed mob to the Capitol to pressure Pence to follow through can prevent him from ever being president again.

He got a physical attack instead where five people died and 150 officers were injured, where his supporters admitted under oath that they were there because Trump wanted them to stop the vote count. That's why hundreds of them went to the Capitol way before the rally. They had their marching orders. And when Trump said to take down the magnetometers, that said everything. It was pre-meditated.

Dude if the best that you guys can come up with after YEARS of investigations is that Trump "inspired" people to protest peacefully then it's obviously YOU that have lost miserably! Just saying...
Those are your words, not mine. If Trump wanted his people to protest peacefully, why did he watch them on TV for three hours doing exactly the opposite? You aren't very bright are you? Try again.

Dude...nobody took weapons to the Capitol! What are you ranting about? Slam dunk? Are you kidding? Trump told people to protest PEACEFULLY! Trump offered MORE NATIONAL GUARD TROOPS TO GUARD THE CAPITOL BUILDING!

There is a reason that the FBI said they found no evidence that there was a planned insurrection by Trump. It never existed. There was a protest. It turned violent because people were upset over what they viewed as a questionable election and the powers that be did an awful job of anticipating security needs for that day!
My video link testimony proves you wrong.

Already have. Your problem is, you aren't intelligent enough to look or recognize it. No hope for you.
Since I have read your every post on this subject and say that you have not provided anything remotely resembling support for your claims and refuse to repost them (much to your shame) and demand that others do your work for you while refusing to do it yourself I anoint you a typical lazy democratic liar. As proven by your continuous avoidance of the truth.

Forum List

Back