🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

January 6 Committee eviscerates Trump

You'll get the same answer every time you ask -- coercion.

3rd time ... show the law in Georgia which allows their Secretary of State to decertify their presidential elections...
Show me the applicable statute that applies! The one that makes calling for an investigation into possible voter fraud "coercion"?

He told them to go to the Capitol peacefully, which they did. He also told them to fight like hell, which they also did. They followed his instructions to the T.
If they followed his instructions to the T then they would have protested peacefully! Duh?

Which they did.

What's laughable is that in a speech that lasted a very long time...the ONLY thing that you can come up with when you claim that Trump incited an insurrection is one line that taken in context with the rest of the speech simply meant Trump wanted people to protest. Since he also told them to protest peacefully...it's pretty obvious what his intent was! But you need to ignore some parts of Trump's speech because you KNOW it makes your claim basically worthless!

If they followed his instructions to the T then they would have protested peacefully! Duh?

Again, he said march TO the Capitol peacefully. They did that.

He also said fight like hell. They did that after marching peacefully TO the Capitol.

What's laughable is that in a speech that lasted a very long time...the ONLY thing that you can come up with when you claim that Trump incited an insurrection is one line that taken in context with the rest of the speech simply meant Trump wanted people to protest. Since he also told them to protest peacefully...it's pretty obvious what his intent was! But you need to ignore some parts of Trump's speech because you KNOW it makes your claim basically worthless!

WTF?? "One line???"

"Because if Mike Pence does the right thing, we win the election."
"All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people."
"And then we're stuck with a president who lost the election by a lot and we have to live with that for four more years. We're just not going to let that happen."
"We want to go back and we want to get this right because we're going to have somebody in there that should not be in there and our country will be destroyed and we're not going to stand for that."
"They're weak Republicans, they're pathetic Republicans and that's what happens. If this happened to the Democrats, there'd be hell all over the country going on. There'd be hell all over the country."
"And Mike Pence is going to have to come through for us, and if he doesn't, that will be a, a sad day for our country because you're sworn to uphold our Constitution."
"Because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong."
"We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated."
"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."
"They want to recertify. But the only way that can happen is if Mike Pence agrees to send it back. Mike Pence has to agree to send it back." (Audience chants: "Send it back.")
"You will have an illegitimate president. That's what you'll have. And we can't let that happen."
"They want to indoctrinate your children. It's all part of the comprehensive assault on our democracy, and the American people are finally standing up and saying no. This crowd is, again, a testament to it."
"The radical left knows exactly what they're doing. They're ruthless and it's time that somebody did something about it."
"And Mike Pence, I hope you're going to stand up for the good of our Constitution and for the good of our country. And if you're not, I'm going to be very disappointed in you."
"So, I mean, I could go on and on about this fraud that took place in every state, and all of these legislatures want this back. I don't want to do it to you because I love you and it's freezing out here. But I could just go on forever. I can tell you this." (Audience chants: "We love you.")
"So when you hear, when you hear, while there is no evidence to prove any wrongdoing, this is the most fraudulent thing anybody has, this is a criminal enterprise. This is a criminal enterprise."
"The Constitution doesn't allow me to send them back to the States. Well, I say, yes it does, because the Constitution says you have to protect our country and you have to protect our Constitution, and you can't vote on fraud."
"So I hope Mike has the courage to do what he has to do."
"This the most corrupt election in the history, maybe of the world."
"So today, in addition to challenging the certification of the election, I'm calling on Congress and the state legislatures to quickly pass sweeping election reforms, and you better do it before we have no country left."
"Today is not the end, it's just the beginning."
"We must stop the steal"
"If we allow this group of people to illegally take over our country because it's illegal when the votes are illegal when the way they got there is illegal when the states that vote are given false and fraudulent information."
"And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore."
"So we're going to, we're going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I love Pennsylvania Avenue. And we're going to the Capitol, and we're going to try and give."

Now making up words, as is your liberal habit. If you truly can "contrive no pretexts" it merely means that you are lacking intelligence and being told what to think as we suspect you are.

Better go back and check with your masters as to what to post next.
It's amusing that you have been programmed to lash out with your feeble, childish ad hominems and spew your venom at those "liberals" that fester in your noggin, after Republicans like McConnell and McCarthy blamed Trump for his goon attack, and so many conservative Republican officeholders and Trump regime insiders have provided so much credible, corroborative testimony.

• Love
Reactions: BWK
Post #846. You really cannot keep up can you? LOl! The one who does his or her own thinking. :auiqs.jpg:
And you fail to repost it. Meaning that it does not say what you claim thus making you twice the fool and liar.

It's one sided for a reason Sling Blade. Failure to engage the facts and the truth puts your side in the garbage.
You cannot possibly know that until the counter arguments come to light. The fact that you fear this says all there is to know about you and your alleged arguments.

Decisive proof that you continue to lie and have others do your thinking for you. As always, never an original thought that can be proved. If your "committee" had real proof this entire sham would be over with. They do not so it continues. Even a Moron such as you should be able to comprehend this simple fact

It's amusing that you have been programmed to lash out with your feeble, childish ad hominems and spew your venom at those "liberals" that fester in your noggin, after Republicans like McConnell and McCarthy blamed Trump for his goon attack, and so many conservative Republican officeholders and Trump regime insiders have provided so much credible, corroborative testimony.

Speaking of "lashing out", what is it that you claim to be doing? Oh yes, blame others for your own actions as always.

WTF?? "One line???"

"Because if Mike Pence does the right thing, we win the election."
"All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states to recertify and we become president and you are the happiest people."
"And then we're stuck with a president who lost the election by a lot and we have to live with that for four more years. We're just not going to let that happen."
"We want to go back and we want to get this right because we're going to have somebody in there that should not be in there and our country will be destroyed and we're not going to stand for that."
"They're weak Republicans, they're pathetic Republicans and that's what happens. If this happened to the Democrats, there'd be hell all over the country going on. There'd be hell all over the country."
"And Mike Pence is going to have to come through for us, and if he doesn't, that will be a, a sad day for our country because you're sworn to uphold our Constitution."
"Because you'll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength and you have to be strong."
"We have come to demand that Congress do the right thing and only count the electors who have been lawfully slated, lawfully slated."
"I know that everyone here will soon be marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard."
"They want to recertify. But the only way that can happen is if Mike Pence agrees to send it back. Mike Pence has to agree to send it back." (Audience chants: "Send it back.")
"You will have an illegitimate president. That's what you'll have. And we can't let that happen."
"They want to indoctrinate your children. It's all part of the comprehensive assault on our democracy, and the American people are finally standing up and saying no. This crowd is, again, a testament to it."
"The radical left knows exactly what they're doing. They're ruthless and it's time that somebody did something about it."
"And Mike Pence, I hope you're going to stand up for the good of our Constitution and for the good of our country. And if you're not, I'm going to be very disappointed in you."
"So, I mean, I could go on and on about this fraud that took place in every state, and all of these legislatures want this back. I don't want to do it to you because I love you and it's freezing out here. But I could just go on forever. I can tell you this." (Audience chants: "We love you.")
"So when you hear, when you hear, while there is no evidence to prove any wrongdoing, this is the most fraudulent thing anybody has, this is a criminal enterprise. This is a criminal enterprise."
"The Constitution doesn't allow me to send them back to the States. Well, I say, yes it does, because the Constitution says you have to protect our country and you have to protect our Constitution, and you can't vote on fraud."
"So I hope Mike has the courage to do what he has to do."
"This the most corrupt election in the history, maybe of the world."
"So today, in addition to challenging the certification of the election, I'm calling on Congress and the state legislatures to quickly pass sweeping election reforms, and you better do it before we have no country left."
"Today is not the end, it's just the beginning."
"We must stop the steal"
"If we allow this group of people to illegally take over our country because it's illegal when the votes are illegal when the way they got there is illegal when the states that vote are given false and fraudulent information."
"And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore."
"So we're going to, we're going to walk down Pennsylvania Avenue. I love Pennsylvania Avenue. And we're going to the Capitol, and we're going to try and give."
So why did you leave out the post where Trump told them to protest peacefully? You know...the one you keep misquoting?

Bottom line, Faun is that NONE of what you posted is a call for an insurrection...it's a call to demand an investigation of the election results!

So why did you leave out the post where Trump told them to protest peacefully? You know...the one you keep misquoting?

Bottom line, Faun is that NONE of what you posted is a call for an insurrection...it's a call to demand an investigation of the election results!

Why would I post that when I already acknowledged he said that one time. I posted all of those in response to your idiocy that there was just one line to incite that mob.

And incite he did. He told them to go to the Capitol and fight like hell and to stop the steal. How were they supposed to do that without going into the Capitol?

Why would I post that when I already acknowledged he said that one time. I posted all of those in response to your idiocy that there was just one line to incite that mob.

And incite he did. He told them to go to the Capitol and fight like hell and to stop the steal. How were they supposed to do that without going into the Capitol?
So you're claiming that Trump told them to go into the Capitol building? LOL When the fuck did that happen? He told them to go to the Capitol and protest peacefully. He also offered additional National Guard troops for security before that! So did you want to take a crack at explaining why anyone would offer MORE troops to protect something that you supposedly then tell your supporters to go breach? Does that make ANY sense to you?

So you're claiming that Trump told them to go into the Capitol building? LOL When the fuck did that happen? He told them to go to the Capitol and protest peacefully. He also offered additional National Guard troops for security before that! So did you want to take a crack at explaining why anyone would offer MORE troops to protect something that you supposedly then tell your supporters to go breach? Does that make ANY sense to you?

Now you're lying about what I said. How sad for you.

I never said he explicitly told them to go into the Capitol. I've said he inspired them to do that.

Oh...he "inspired" them to do it? LOL You're a joke!

LOL

If he didn't, who did?

Who started the Big Lie that the election was stolen from him?

Who lied to them that Pence could make him president even though he lost the election?

Who lied to them that Pence let them down?

Who then sent them to the Capitol, telling them to fight like hell to save their country and to stop the steal?

Who inspired all of that if not Trump?

He instructed the magnetometers to be taken down for people who had weapons. That has nothing to do with being peaceful. He watched the violence on TV and did nothing.

Again, this is a slam dunk case against Trump. He was derelict in his duties to protect. Instead, he incited, watched, and did nothing.

You cannot possibly know that until the counter arguments come to light. The fact that you fear this says all there is to know about you and your alleged arguments.

Decisive proof that you continue to lie and have others do your thinking for you. As always, never an original thought that can be proved. If your "committee" had real proof this entire sham would be over with. They do not so it continues. Even a Moron such as you should be able to comprehend this simple fact
Counter arguments don't exist. It's why the terrorists are being arrested, and Republican officials are admitting wrong doing. They know a defense is not possible. The many tentacles of this coup have been exposed through sworn testimony, and no defense has been mounted. All we've seen so far are folks pleading the Fifth.

Forum List

Back