🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

January 6 Committee eviscerates Trump

Graciously.

"Last night, I congratulated Donald Trump and offered to work with him on behalf of our country. I hope that he will be a successful president for all Americans. This is not the outcome we wanted or we worked so hard for and I’m sorry that we did not win this election for the values we share and the vision we hold for our country."

She exemplified Trump's "One must be able to lose with dignity. So true!"

Rightards gotta tard.

When was anyone threatened with a crime? Trump asked for an investigation into those 40,000 mail in ballots. Kemp refused. So what crime are you babbling on about?
He also asked the SOS to come up with 11,780 more votes out of thin air. Why do you ignore that fact? Are you a coward? And by the way that's a federal crime. Do you have a counter argument ? No! Why? Because you run from the arguments that aren't convenient to you. You're a yellow-bellied coward.

Once again...what was the crime to ask for an investigation into the 40,000 mail in ballots? Trump is completely within his rights to do so. Raffensperger was completely within HIS rights to refuse! There is no crime in questioning the results of an election. I'm sorry but there isn't. If there WAS then you'd have had to lock up the entire Al Gore Campaign and all of the "Pussy Hat" wearers following Trump's win!
You are brain dead. Face it.

You are caught in a lie and as usual for democrats try to change the meanings of words and wriggle out of what you said. If you ever admit the truth perhaps your mind would be free of all of your hate and venom towards your betters. Which is everyonne.
Caught in a lie over what? :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: You didn't even present the case for what the lie is, and how it is a lie. You're a loser and a liar, not me.

It is true and just goes to show that there are as many republican liars as there are democrat liars. Just that the democrats are better at extortion to get what they want, regardless of the truth.
Right now, the committee is batting a thousand against your wild imagination. If a court were to be held today, the trial wouldn't make it past lunch time against the criminals.

I do not watch the hearings, preferring to do my own thinking. Unlike you. And yes, Gore did try to overturn an election when he lost, as did Hillary. It is a habit with the democrats, alo9ng with denying their own actions and blaming those actions on others. You really have to be stupid to rely on the democrats for the truth, and you are.
There we have it. You didn't watch the hearings. Totally lost aren't you? This is you; I do not watch the hearings, preferring to do my own thinking. And yet, you call me the liar based on all the information provided to us from the hearing. You are relying on your own thinking. So, "you're own thinking" is your argument? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:Get the hell out of here. Can't these Trump trolls do any better than this?

You provide a link proving it false. Even your own bigoted news media admits it. You can't do the same thing because by doing so it would expose how idiotic and naive you are, again.
I already did. You aren't keeping up.

I can contrive no pretexts to dismiss the corroborative testimony of so many conservative Republican officeholders and Trump regime insiders testifying under oath.

To pretend that they are all complicit is some vast, nebulous conspiracy to discredit the Cry Baby Loser is paranoidal delusion.
Now making up words, as is your liberal habit. If you truly can "contrive no pretexts" it merely means that you are lacking intelligence and being told what to think as we suspect you are.

Better go back and check with your masters as to what to post next.

Caught in a lie over what? :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: You didn't even present the case for what the lie is, and how it is a lie. You're a loser and a liar, not me.
And you are caught in another lie. Stupidity on your part does not exempt you from your own stupidity.

Right now, the committee is batting a thousand against your wild imagination. If a court were to be held today, the trial wouldn't make it past lunch time against the criminals.
If a trial were held today, the charges would be dismissed when actual cross examination took place. Something that terrifies your lying inquisition as its purpose is to hide the truth.

There we have it. You didn't watch the hearings. Totally lost aren't you? This is you; I do not watch the hearings, preferring to do my own thinking. And yet, you call me the liar based on all the information provided to us from the hearing. You are relying on your own thinking. So, "you're own thinking" is your argument? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:Get the hell out of here. Can't these Trump trolls do any better than this?
Don't have to "do better" when all you have is one sided garbage and you just lap it up. That would explain why you possess so much hate and lack so much knowledge.

Can't these TDS idiots do any better? I can hardly wait for the next election when you clowns get your collective asses kicked.

I already did. You aren't keeping up.
Repost this alleged link. And remember, it must PROVE what you claim, not just suggest from a biased point of view. Although I suspect that you do not know what truth actually is.

Repost this alleged link. And remember, it must PROVE what you claim, not just suggest from a biased point of view. Although I suspect that you do not know what truth actually is.
Post #846. You really cannot keep up can you? LOl! The one who does his or her own thinking. :auiqs.jpg:

Don't have to "do better" when all you have is one sided garbage and you just lap it up. That would explain why you possess so much hate and lack so much knowledge.

Can't these TDS idiots do any better? I can hardly wait for the next election when you clowns get your collective asses kicked.
It's one sided for a reason Sling Blade. Failure to engage the facts and the truth puts your side in the garbage.

He told them to go to the Capitol peacefully, which they did. He also told them to fight like hell, which they also did. They followed his instructions to the T.
Seriously, Faun? He was telling them to fight against what he viewed to be a stolen election! Do you on the left REALLY want to start putting people in jail for meanings that you read into their speech? Because if you do? There isn't going to be enough room in our jails for all of the OTHER people who have said something that could be interpreted that way! This is absurd. It always has been.

Forum List

Back