🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

January 6 Committee eviscerates Trump

In what way is asking for the investigation of the 44,000 mail in ballots "coercion"? Trump is well within his rights to ask for that to happen. The Governor of Georgia was also within his right to decline to do so. So where was the crime?

Threatening the SoS with a crime and asking him to flip the election for him.

Again... what law allows thd SoS to rescind certification?

Threatening the SoS with a crime and asking him to flip the election for him.

Again... what law allows thd SoS to rescind certification?
When was anyone threatened with a crime? Trump asked for an investigation into those 40,000 mail in ballots. Kemp refused. So what crime are you babbling on about?

When was anyone threatened with a crime? Trump asked for an investigation into those 40,000 mail in ballots. Kemp refused. So what crime are you babbling on about?

When he warned Raffensperger it would be a crime to not report the fake stolen election. And Kemp was not part of that conversation.

He also told them to protest peacefully, Schmidlap! But you know that...don't you?
Let's see if you can answer the question directly and honestly if I repeat it for you:

What did the Loser do for three hours as his goons followed his instruction to go to the Capitol and "fight like hell!"?

And you can show specific example of them fighting like hell? When and where? Only in your desired outcome and it is totally false, again.

As for where Trump was, that has been explained to the degree where even your biased committee is no longer asking about it.

Time to move to reality, if you can even find it.
If you are in denial, and wish to pretend that the 800+ Trump goons who were identified, apprehended, and prosecuted for following the Loser's instruction to them to go to the Capitol and "fight like hell," why were his advisers, family members, media enablers, and others all pleading with him for three hours to call off his goons?

Add "insurrection" to the words the libs have redefined lately to match their propaganda:

vaccine
woman
recession

Add "insurrection" to the words the libs have redefined lately to match their propaganda:
Meanwhile, even more conservative Republicans who served in the Trump regime are coming clean before the January 6 committee regarding the Trump goons:

Marc Short, an aide who was with Pence at the US Capitol as pro-Trump supporters converged on the building, confirmed to CNN and ABC News he testified before the grand jury after receiving a subpoena to do so.
“I think that having the Capitol ransacked the way that it was, I think did present liability and danger,” Short told ABC News. “And I think the Secret Service did a phenomenal job that day.
Screen Shot 2021-05-14 at 4.39.31 PM.png
“I think that the bigger risk and despite the way perhaps it was characterized in the hearings last week, candidly, is that if the mob had gotten closer to the vice president, I do think there would have been a massacre in the Capitol that day.”

Exactly!

The Gore Campaign sought to have numerous people overturn an election! This is the quote from the other poster you idiot. It says nothing about contesting an election. Oldstyle said Gore was trying to overturn the election. That's false and a lie.

And what's the difference? :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: Do you play with a full deck? Did you watch the hearings? If not, wtf are you doing here?
I do not watch the hearings, preferring to do my own thinking. Unlike you. And yes, Gore did try to overturn an election when he lost, as did Hillary. It is a habit with the democrats, alo9ng with denying their own actions and blaming those actions on others. You really have to be stupid to rely on the democrats for the truth, and you are.

That wasn't Trumps case. He had the various states try and use fake electors, with fake signatures, and fake documents to try and overturn the election. Something Gore never did.
You are caught in a lie and as usual for democrats try to change the meanings of words and wriggle out of what you said. If you ever admit the truth perhaps your mind would be free of all of your hate and venom towards your betters. Which is everyonne.

If that were true, we wouldn't have so many Republicans testifying about Republicans doing so many illegal things.
It is true and just goes to show that there are as many republican liars as there are democrat liars. Just that the democrats are better at extortion to get what they want, regardless of the truth.

Link proving your point?
You provide a link proving it false. Even your own bigoted news media admits it. You can't do the same thing because by doing so it would expose how idiotic and naive you are, again.

Let's see if you can answer the question directly and honestly if I repeat it for you:

What did the Loser do for three hours as his goons followed his instruction to go to the Capitol and "fight like hell!"?
You mean after he instructed them to protest peacefully...right? Oh wait....that doesn't fit your narrative does it?

If you are in denial, and wish to pretend that the 800+ Trump goons who were identified, apprehended, and prosecuted for following the Loser's instruction to them to go to the Capitol and "fight like hell," why were his advisers, family members, media enablers, and others all pleading with him for three hours to call off his goons?
So you admit that you cannot provide any proof of what you bray. Yet, as expected, you try to continue to spread your lies and get violent in your responses.

When he warned Raffensperger it would be a crime to not report the fake stolen election. And Kemp was not part of that conversation.
Once again...what was the crime to ask for an investigation into the 40,000 mail in ballots? Trump is completely within his rights to do so. Raffensperger was completely within HIS rights to refuse! There is no crime in questioning the results of an election. I'm sorry but there isn't. If there WAS then you'd have had to lock up the entire Al Gore Campaign and all of the "Pussy Hat" wearers following Trump's win!

I do not watch the hearings, preferring to do my own thinking. Unlike you. And yes, Gore did try to overturn an election when he lost, as did Hillary. It is a habit with the democrats, alo9ng with denying their own actions and blaming those actions on others. You really have to be stupid to rely on the democrats for the truth, and you are.

LOLOL

Hillary tried to overturn the election she conceded the morning after??

:cuckoo:

So you admit that you cannot provide any proof of what you bray. Yet, as expected, you try to continue to spread your lies and get violent in your responses.
I can contrive no pretexts to dismiss the corroborative testimony of so many conservative Republican officeholders and Trump regime insiders testifying under oath.

To pretend that they are all complicit is some vast, nebulous conspiracy to discredit the Cry Baby Loser is paranoidal delusion.

You mean after he instructed them to protest peacefully...right? Oh wait....that doesn't fit your narrative does it?

He told them to go to the Capitol peacefully, which they did. He also told them to fight like hell, which they also did. They followed his instructions to the T.

Once again...what was the crime to ask for an investigation into the 40,000 mail in ballots? Trump is completely within his rights to do so. Raffensperger was completely within HIS rights to refuse! There is no crime in questioning the results of an election. I'm sorry but there isn't. If there WAS then you'd have had to lock up the entire Al Gore Campaign and all of the "Pussy Hat" wearers following Trump's win!

You'll get the same answer every time you ask -- coercion.

3rd time ... show the law in Georgia which allows their Secretary of State to decertify their presidential elections...

LOLOL

Hillary tried to overturn the election she conceded the morning after??

:cuckoo:
Graciously.

"Last night, I congratulated Donald Trump and offered to work with him on behalf of our country. I hope that he will be a successful president for all Americans. This is not the outcome we wanted or we worked so hard for and I’m sorry that we did not win this election for the values we share and the vision we hold for our country."

She exemplified Trump's "One must be able to lose with dignity. So true!"

Forum List

Back