January 6 Committee eviscerates Trump

All I need is 11,780 votes. That isn't mail in votes he was asking about or talking about. In order to acquire 11,780 votes, the SOS would have needed to invent another 11,780 registered voters voting for Trump.
He was asking the Governor to investigate the 44,000 mail in votes because he didn't believe they were all valid. There is ZERO improper in that! Sorry, but there isn't.

Go with ESP if that's what your bottom feeding, vegetating brain wants to tell you. I'm going with the forensic evidence.
LOL...what "evidence" would that be? This committee has produced ZERO evidence that Trump plotted an insurrection! None! But we already knew that from the FBI investigation!

WTF? How do you know how many people had weapons? Very few, if any, were arrested during the riot. so many could have had weapons but not brandished them; and then dispersed after the riot.
Oh, so now you're claiming that they "could have" had weapons but "not brandished them"? Do you know how ridiculous that claim is, Faun? They COULD have had rocket launchers! Oh wait...on the other hand they COULD have had no weapons at all...which is why none were "brandished"!

He was asking the Governor to investigate the 44,000 mail in votes because he didn't believe they were all valid. There is ZERO improper in that! Sorry, but there isn't.
Dude, how many times do I have to tell you to seek help? I'm not kidding. You aren't cognitive. Are you going to tell us you didn't here Trump on audio directly addressing Raffensberger that Trump needed 11,780 votes? Trump asking him to investigate the 44,000 mail in votes has nothing to do with the 11,780 votes Trump was asking Raffensberger to produce. Are you so cognitively disabled that you cannot discern between the two?

Oh, so now you're claiming that they "could have" had weapons but "not brandished them"? Do you know how ridiculous that claim is, Faun? They COULD have had rocket launchers! Oh wait...on the other hand they COULD have had no weapons at all...which is why none were "brandished"!

LOL...what "evidence" would that be? This committee has produced ZERO evidence that Trump plotted an insurrection! None! But we already knew that from the FBI investigation!
You've been presented with all the evidence. Make believe isn't going to make it go away.

No, we know some had weapons. Aside from the ones seen, we saw how Trump couldn't fill in the Ellipse because many people didn't want to be searched by police.

Of course I answered that. Exactly how stupid are you? :ack-1:
This guy argues with the mentality of a child. Tell him he can't have a popsicle before super, then ten seconds later asks for a popsicle before super.

Dude, how many times do I have to tell you to seek help? I'm not kidding. You aren't cognitive. Are you going to tell us you didn't here Trump on audio directly addressing Raffensberger that Trump needed 11,780 votes? Trump asking him to investigate the 44,000 mail in votes has nothing to do with the 11,780 votes Trump was asking Raffensberger to produce. Are you so cognitively disabled that you cannot discern between the two?
I understand the difference very well thanks. The 11,780 is the margin of victory. The 44,000 is the number of mail in votes that came in late that Trump was disputing. So would you like to tell me what election law was broken by Trump making that request?

No, we know some had weapons. Aside from the ones seen, we saw how Trump couldn't fill in the Ellipse because many people didn't want to be searched by police.
Oh, "some" had weapons? How many would that be? Admit it...you have absolutely no way of knowing if ANY of them had weapons! It's all "woulda...coulda..." with you!

I understand the difference very well thanks. The 11,780 is the margin of victory. The 44,000 is the number of mail in votes that came in late that Trump was disputing. So would you like to tell me what election law was broken by Trump making that request?

Well for one thing, Georgia already certified their results and submitted slates of electors.

Show the Georgia law that allows the Secretary of State to rescind certification...

Well for one thing, Georgia already certified their results and submitted slates of electors.

Show the Georgia law that allows the Secretary of State to rescind certification...
LOL...I ask you to show me the law that Trump broke and your response is to ask me what law allows the Secretary of State to rescind certification? You can't come up with anything...can you?

Oh, "some" had weapons? How many would that be? Admit it...you have absolutely no way of knowing if ANY of them had weapons! It's all "woulda...coulda..." with you!

Clearly so.e had weapons. These people went there to see Trump speak. There's no reason to go there to see Trump but then avoid the Ellipse other than to avoid being searched for weapons.

And we know that's the reason since Trump asked law enforcement to just let them in.

LOL...I ask you to show me the law that Trump broke and your response is to ask me what law allows the Secretary of State to rescind certification? You can't come up with anything...can you?

I already said what law he broke with Raffensperger. Coercion of an elected official to overturn a lawful election.

So? What law would have allowed Raffensperger to rescind certification?

Clearly so.e had weapons. These people went there to see Trump speak. There's no reason to go there to see Trump but then avoid the Ellipse other than to avoid being searched for weapons.

And we know that's the reason since Trump asked law enforcement to just let them in.
That's not "clear" at all! That's an assumption that you've made to portray this as an armed insurrection when in fact there were probably fewer weapons in THAT crowd of people then in you'd find in ANY large crowd!
The truth is that they found very few weapons on any of the protesters at the Capitol. It was an event that literally had thousands of hours of video taken of what took place there and yet NOBODY was brandishing a firearm except for the Capitol Police officer who executed Ashli Babbitt!

I already said what law he broke with Raffensperger. Coercion of an elected official to overturn a lawful election.

So? What law would have allowed Raffensperger to rescind certification?
In what way is asking for the investigation of the 44,000 mail in ballots "coercion"? Trump is well within his rights to ask for that to happen. The Governor of Georgia was also within his right to decline to do so. So where was the crime?

That's not "clear" at all! That's an assumption that you've made to portray this as an armed insurrection when in fact there were probably fewer weapons in THAT crowd of people then in you'd find in ANY large crowd!

False, it's not an assumption I made. It was sworn testimony.

The truth is that they found very few weapons on any of the protesters at the Capitol.

That's because they weren't looking for weapons. They were too busy fighting off the mob.

It was an event that literally had thousands of hours of video taken of what took place there and yet NOBODY was brandishing a firearm except for the Capitol Police officer who executed Ashli Babbitt!

Lies.

Forum List

Back