January 6 Committee…what a joke!

THE JAN 6 COMMITTEE'S CLAIMS ARE FUCKING LIES: FUCKING LIIIIIIIIIES!

Ah, well. Good poster BQB, that may be. I dunno, but....

But, you are now the one to assertively assert....that they are lying.

So now..... you are the one who needs prove it. Lest you be lumped in as just another Li'l Bripat, or 2 Iron, or TooBeFreak, or Doc, or Scruffy, or Wamose, or even Original Tree!

You aren't really Original Tree, are you?

Why do so many Trumpsters think this is a trial?
----------------------------------------------------------------
Personally, I think it is intentional obtuseness.
They want to say it's a trial because then they have a strawman to beat..

Sorta like a like a self-pleasuring fantagasm for 'em.

IMHO

Look at all the Trump deranged assholes.

LOTS of them
When I first heard that term trump derangement syndrome I honestly thought they were talking about the mindless people who follow trump and actually believe all his lies. I think it is ironic that they themselves came up with this term to try to describe the people who found trump so abjectly dishonest and corrupt. Who would have ever thought they could come up with an original thought of their own.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Personally, I think it is intentional obtuseness.
They want to say it's a trial because then they have a strawman to beat..
Sorta like a like a self-pleasuring fantagasm for 'em.
IMHO
I think that's probably it, but I can never tell.

I don't use the term "alternate universe" loosely. Their reality has simply separated from that of the rest of the planet.

When I first heard that term trump derangement syndrome I honestly thought they were talking about the mindless people who follow trump and actually believe all his lies. I think it is ironic that they themselves came up with this term to try to describe the people who found trump so abjectly dishonest and corrupt. Who would have ever thought they could come up with an original thought of their own.
They regularly demonstrate their penchant for projection.

These same people will jump in to post adoringly about their con man demigod in other threads.

Modern day group pathology.

Last edited:

I don't use the term "alternate universe" loosely. Their reality has simply separated from that of the rest of the planet.
You still don't get it.

You're leaving town.

Bleat all you want, it matters not. You're still leaving.

Did you take a good look at some of those people on January 6th. Definitely the the result of incest and inbreeding.

Two things.

You are saying that history won't judge a sitting president refusing to relinquish power after losing the election? Culminating in a full-blown insurrection that wounded 140 police officers? But rather the investigation of those things in congress?

Secondly. I love all of you moaning "oh this is so partisan" while it was YOUR side that nixed the idea of a non-lawmaker commission consisting of people chosen by Democrats and Republicans equally. You guys are like pyromaniacs complaining that the fire department didn't put out a fire in time that they set.
/-----/ "You are saying that history won't judge a sitting president refusing to relinquish power after losing the election?"

Prove proof President Trump refused to leave office as prescribed by the Constitution. You are immenitly qualified to sit on the Jan 6 Committie because of your talent to twist and distort what really happened.
1656764106385.png

They regularly demonstrate their penchant for projection.

These same people will jump in to post adoringly about their demigod con man in other threads.

Modern day group pathology.
And they'll defend him till their dying day. What can they possibly see in that total creep.

Did you take a good look at some of those people on January 6th. Definitely the the result of incest and inbreeding.
I have several Trumpster clients, and I look these people in the eyes regularly. These people are absolutely full of rage, misinformation and paranoia.

Real rage, real paranoia.

I still don't think the country fully understands what is happening here.

:confused-84:

Again, you have to wonder what these people are being told.

They're certainly convinced that this country is becoming a White Nationalist Theocracy.
It will never be a Stalinist Soviet run by Democrats

Not ever.

There will be rivers of blood in the streets long before that happens

I have several Trumpster clients, and I look these people in the eyes regularly. These people are absolutely full of rage, misinformation and paranoia.

Real rage, real paranoia.

I still don't think the country fully understands what is happening here.

I think the country fully understands what's happening.

That's why gun sales are going through the roof

This is what they are told, this is what they believe they are fighting. Dead serious.

I don't compare them to jihadis for nothing.

The leftist mob psychology is about to come back and bite them in the ass.

In fact it'll probably take a big chunk out of one of their buttocks.

The lefties have unleashed a monster and they're totally incapable of controlling it.

these are false claims

or let me use a more technical term to make my statement: THE JAN 6 COMMITTEE'S CLAIMS ARE FUCKING LIES: FUCKING LIIIIIIIIIES!
Let me use one, You're fucking out of your mind..

Forum List

Back