🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

January 6 Was Not A Coup

Feds Search Home Of Trump DOJ Flunkie Jeff Clark

Federal agents searched the home of former Department of Justice official Jeffrey Clark on Wednesday, bringing the focus of federal law enforcement squarely onto a high-ranking official who tried to help former President Donald Trump stay in office after losing the 2020 election.

A spokesman for the D.C. U.S. Attorney’s Office told TPM that “there was law enforcement activity in the Lorton area yesterday. We have no comment regarding the nature of that activity.”

Russ Vought, a former Trump administration official who runs a foundation that employs Clark, tweeted that on Wednesday, more than a dozen “DOJ law enforcement officials” searched Clark’s home in a “pre dawn raid,” leaving the onetime pretender to the position of attorney general “in the streets in his pjs.”

Feds Search Home Of Trump DOJ Flunkie Jeff Clark

Asst. AG Donoghue testified today that when he learned of Clark's batshyre crazy scheme he told him, "what you are doing is nothing less than the US Justice Dept. meddling in the outcome of a presidential election."

See, I don't have to resort to vulgarities since I have the facts.

No you have to resort to vague nothing stories that seem to confirm your TDS jerk-off fantasies.

All Trump's conspiracy theories boil down to this:
"You guys may not be following the internet like I do".

Donald J Trump, to Republican Richard Donoghue
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah, that was a bit of a nutjobbery moment. No?

The other nutjob moment that will, I think, have legs ..... is Don T. responding to the DOJ's refusal to endorse the controversial Georgia letter .... he remarks:
"
Just say that the election was corrupt and leave the rest to me and the Republican Congressmen."

-------------------------------------------

On another mic-drop moment in this 5th hearing was the naming of names. The Republican legislators who thought they had committed crimes vis-a-vis the January 6th drama......and sought pardons from Trump for those crimes.
Gaetz, Biggs, Gohmert, Marjorie Green, Brooks, Perry.

Curiosity suggests.........'are there others'?

He thought the Dems had stolen the election and talked about his options.

/thread.
And yet virtually every SANE person advising him told him that the election wasn't stolen and of course every court ruled against his idiotic claim

And yet virtually every SANE person advising him told him that the election wasn't stolen and of course every court ruled against his idiotic claim

How did they know? Or were they just telling him not to fight out of some deference to the system only RINO idiots show to the system?

We sure as hell know progressives will ignore the system when it suits them.

How did they know? Or were they just telling him not to fight out of some deference to the system only RINO idiots show to the system?

We sure as hell know progressives will ignore the system when it suits them.
Trump’s advisors are progressives?

On what planet?

Not the advisors, progressives in general.

Of course you don't see the irony of calling out sane and insane when your side thinks women can have penises.
No retard.

Trump's advisors (not progressives) were telling him he lost the election and there was no fraud

Colberts crew was crazy…they wanted to hang Mike Pence and Stop the Steal. Oh wait. Never mind.

View attachment 661192
Wanting to stop a steal isn’t crazy.

And nobody actually wanted to “hang” VP Pence. The “gallows” was a silly mini stage-prop. Had they had any actual plans to even get to Pence, protected by armed Capitol police and armed secret service agents, they might have brought at least one gun along. But they didn’t. Citycrock, you’re a crock.

It is if every sane person s TELLING him it wasn't stolen If every court RULED that it wasn't
Well, he did have some people telling him. That much is true. But they aren’t sane just because you agree with them. And I’ve told you that you’re a schmuck. Ergo, you must now “know” it. And the courts didn’t rule on the merits since they almost universally never allowed the cases to get as far as a fact finding determination. Try again, Letch.
So those chants of "Hang Mike Pence"?
Oh nozies! Mean spirited and ill-considered chants! Say it ain’t so. When some baseball fans get pissed off at a shitty ump making terrible calls and therefore they chant “kill the ump!” Is it really a call for murder? (Hint: No, it’s not.).

In any event, I couldn’t help but notice that you ducked the points: a fake gallows. No guns. Armed Capitol police. Armed Secret Service Agents.

Last edited:
they might have brought at least one gun along. But they didn’t.

Personally, I would demur on that one. Merely as a point of detail.
Some guns were on the Capitol grounds....and in the hands of the rioters.

The poster is not thoroughly versed on the issue.

Well, he did have some people telling him. That much is true. But they aren’t same just because you agree with them.
Who was telling him differently? Roody?
Krazy Kraken Lady?

Eastman

Personally, I would demur on that one. Merely as a point of detail.
Some guns were on the Capitol grounds....and in the hands of the rioters.

The poster is not thoroughly versed on the issue.
You can disagree or demur, prissy. But you’re also simply full of shit.

Oh nozies! Mean spirited and ill-considered chants! Say it ain’t so. When some baseball fans get pissed off at a shitty ump making terrible calls and therefore they chant “kill the ump!” Is it really a call for murder? (Hint: No, it’s not.).
140 cops injured. Dozens hospitalized

Windows bashed in

Doors bashed in

This was no baseball game

Who was telling him differently? Roody?
Krazy Kraken Lady?

Eastman
Who cares? Only imbeciles like you deny that there were significant signs of election fraud known from jump street. That being the case (and it was the case) it follows that Trump was free to accept or reject what others said based on his own perceptions and beliefs. By the way, that’s true even if he was mistaken.

140 cops injured. Dozens hospitalized

Windows bashed in

Doors bashed in

This was no baseball game
You’re making a very empty little pointless. As usual.

Trespass. Property damage. Some assaults. All constitute crimes. All are worthy of condemnation and most are worthy of prosecution. But none amount to an intent to hang Pence. You’ve got nothing. And it shows.

and the courts didn’t rule on the merits since they almost universally never allowed the cases to get as far as a fact finding determination.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would demur on that assertion too.
Now, to be sure, I do not have a list of the 61 cases brought before the courts (and about 111 judges), but......but I have some confidence in the testimony before the Committee by Republican lawyer Benjamin Ginsberg.
Ginsberg, widely considered a preeminent expert on elections and election law testified in the 2nd hearing. He offered credible detail of those court cases. He studied all 61.

If my memory serves (the good poster Again can check me out by watching Ginsburg's testimony on YouTube)....but, if memory serves he stated that about half were rejected by courts for a variety of procedural reasons. Call that simply bad lawyering, sloppy representation.

The other half did have hearings before judges.....and they were dismissed as without merit, lack of evidence, or didn't prove their argument, etc.

Go ahead, check out Ginsberg. He punctured that RWNJ trope of 'never had a fair hearing'...yadda, yadda, yadda.

ps.....note to poster BackAgain, you really really need to watch the hearings (5 so far). They will inform you better than sources such as Alex Jones, Jim Hoft, Tucker C., Marjorie Greene. Trust me.

You can disagree or demur,
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Many of those involved in the attack were armed, and several had guns that police later seized."

PolitiFact reviewed the case files of approximately 430 defendants who were arrested and charged for their actions at the Capitol. We found several defendants who police say were found to have brought firearms with them. Some were charged with having firearms on Capitol grounds, while others stashed them away while in Washington.

They included:
(read the link).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
By the way, the FBI report was that no guns were seized at the Capitol that day.
But video evidence and testimony showed guns were there in the possession of Trump goons.

Notable, and not unimportant, the police were overwhelmed (watch the videos of the attack)....seizing guns, even arresting or handcuffing the Trump goons was perhaps a bridge to far. The police had all they could do to keep from being torn apart or bashed to jelly by the goons.

You’re making a very empty little pointless. As usual.

Trespass. Property damage. Some assaults. All constitute crimes. All are worthy of condemnation and most are worthy of prosecution. But none amount to an intent to hang Pence. You’ve got nothing. And it shows.
140 cops injured.

Dozens of cops hospitalized

Capitol Building windows bashed in'

Capitol Building Doors bashed in

Chants of "Hang Mile Pence"

Oathkeepers admitting that they would have killed Pelosi and others

Forum List

Back