🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

January 6 Was Not A Coup

Duck it then. You’re the one citing it. That makes you a proponent.
========================================================================

'Citing it'? Umm, nope. You are trying too hard here, good poster BackAgain.

I'm the one who posted that an alleged expert had offered testimony --under oath ---to the Select Committee that contradicted your claim.
In that role, I'm merely a reporter. No proponent...me.

But, notably, my avatar did suggest an easily accessible source whereby the good poster Again could go to check out if, in fact, that expert did testify. So far, BackAgain indicates he can't, or won't....or in any case, didn't.....go see if the expert testified.

You know, you can lead a horse to water.....but you can't make him fish.

And you're the one saying it's bullshit.

But not much more. Just that.

Leave it at that?

And then wonder why you haven't really made any progress?
Again, for the intellectually challenged such as you, where you assert something (by citing something which makes the claim), you are the proponent. I can then call bullshit on it. You’re the proponent, you complete asshole imbecile. You’re the one with the burden. That this still eludes you is proof that you’re a lame ass poseur.

Nobody could make progress with an imbecile such as you.

Last edited:
========================================================================

'Citing it'? Umm, nope. You are trying too hard here, good poster BackAgain.

I'm the one who posted that an alleged expert had offered testimony --under oath ---to the Select Committee that contradicted your claim.
In that role, I'm merely a reporter. No proponent...me.

But, notably, my avatar did suggest an easily accessible source whereby the good poster Again could go to check out if, in fact, that expert did testify. So far, BackAgain indicates he can't, or won't....or in any case, didn't.....go see if the expert testified.

You know, you can lead a horse to water.....but you can't make him fish.
Your denial is false, terrible posturing posing poster, Chilliconfuzed.

You really suck at this. But that’s ok. I never expected any better from you. You certainly never deliver anything of value or interest.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah, that was a bit of a nutjobbery moment. No?

The other nutjob moment that will, I think, have legs ..... is Don T. responding to the DOJ's refusal to endorse the controversial Georgia letter .... he remarks:
"
Just say that the election was corrupt and leave the rest to me and the Republican Congressmen."

-------------------------------------------

On another mic-drop moment in this 5th hearing was the naming of names. The Republican legislators who thought they had committed crimes vis-a-vis the January 6th drama......and sought pardons from Trump for those crimes.
Gaetz, Biggs, Gohmert, Marjorie Green, Brooks, Perry.

Curiosity suggests.........'are there others'?
Yep. Those two statements tell the story of this whole thing. And no doubt there are many more that will never be reported, like trying to catch a raindrop in a hurricane.

The last Republican President to be sworn in without congressional Democrats objecting to electors was George HW Bush.

Wanting to stop a steal isn’t crazy.

And nobody actually wanted to “hang” VP Pence. The “gallows” was a silly mini stage-prop. Had they had any actual plans to even get to Pence, protected by armed Capitol police and armed secret service agents, they might have brought at least one gun along. But they didn’t. Citycrock, you’re a crock.
So all we need to overturn an election is to think fake stuff and do it? That is crazy. It’s crazy you don’t see that.

The mob was there to stop the vote. I am not sure if they planned to hurt and kill people but ultimately did.

Hillary's concocted FAKE Steele dossier was THE COUP, everything after that from the demented LEFT is PROJECTION! :eusa_hand:

Hillary's concocted FAKE Steele dossier was THE COUP, everything after that from the demented LEFT is PROJECTION! :eusa_hand:
a coup is a take over of a country by force.

A dossier is raw intelligence, aka unvetted intelligence. In the case of steele dossier, this wasnt known publicly until after Trump got into office

a coup is a take over of a country by force.

A dossier is raw intelligence, aka unvetted intelligence. In the case of steele dossier, this wasnt known publicly until after Trump got into office
Right! It was a swing and a miss like ATTEMPTED MURDER!

Points for effort. :rolleyes:

Wanting to stop a steal isn’t crazy.

And nobody actually wanted to “hang” VP Pence. The “gallows” was a silly mini stage-prop. Had they had any actual plans to even get to Pence, protected by armed Capitol police and armed secret service agents, they might have brought at least one gun along. But they didn’t. Citycrock, you’re a crock.
Some of them wanted to kill Pence. They said so. All with any Congress people they found. And you are forgetting it was a fired up mob, with a mob mentality. The fact that gallows were just imagery doesn’t change that.

You're clueless, and purposely keeping yourself ignorant of the facts being brought out in the hearings.

Most of the rioters were clueless too, as to Trump's plans....they only knew he wanted them to go to the capitol and fight like hell, or they wouldn't have a country anymore.

They were mostly unaware of the illegal conspiracy Trump and his minions including administration members and members of Congress and CORRUPTED republican legislatures in the states and Trump outside lawyers and Trumpers in the DOJ, all contributed and participated in trumps illegal SELF COUP.
You’re not hearing fact in this sham show. Fact is determined under challenge…no one on that committee is there to challenge the premise. You’re only hearing what you want to believe.

Some of them wanted to kill Pence. They said so. All with any Congress people they found. And you are forgetting it was a fired up mob, with a mob mentality. The fact that gallows were just imagery doesn’t change that.
I remember leftists like you telling us that the mob chanting in the streets of NYC "Pigs in a blanket, fry em like bacon" and "What do we want?!" "Dead cops!!" "When do we want em?!" "now!" was not death threats to police....Hypocrite.

I remember leftists like you telling us that the mob chanting in the streets of NYC "Pigs in a blanket, fry em like bacon" and "What do we want?!" "Dead cops!!" "When do we want em?!" "now!" was not death threats to police....Hypocrite.
130 Capitol Police were injured

How many in NYC?

Had you watched the hearings, you would know Barr explained that the leads were followed by investigators.

US DOJ investigators. At the behest of the AG, in service to Trump's whim.

And they found nothing. Found it was all bullshit. Exact word... repeated by Barr ... "bullshit"

It's why Barr went out the door in December 2020, as you might recall.

Covering up the coverup.

Who you trying to convince. We all will hear the evidence from the hearings.

I'm going to wait till all the facts are in.

The fact that you are trying to defend something that all the facts haven't been presented yet tells me you are trying to set expectations.

Liz Cheney seems to disagree with you in her opening statement and she isn't dumb.

That’s what rightards do . Sell bullshit.

Which gives you some idea of how many shit for brains rightard buyers there are.

No shortage of those suckers.

Forum List

Back