🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

January 6 Was Not A Coup

Not to mention the fact that the Crybaby Loser claimed the freakin' EMMYS were rigged against him.

And the cult STILL defends this scam artist. They can't admit they've been HAD.
Projection. You are defending the most un American committee ever formed. It has nothing to do with democracy.

That seems to be a common reaction by Trumpleton's when faced with evidence of Don's criminality. You, without substantiation, make contrived accusations about the investigators. Why? Because you can't dispute the evidence.

What evidence?

"He did stuff we don't like so he's a criminal"

That's all you cretins have.

Like you lying about everything that happened during that time?

What we know about Trump after the election

1. He set up his lie even before the election (Did the same thing in 2016)

2. He told his voters to vote in person so that he would have an early lead

3. He pressured local election officials to change the vote totals

4. He pressured his VP to reject the State vote

5. He lied to a mob of his supporters about a stolen election and their ability to change the outcome.
6. He set up a slate of alternate electors to try to steal the vote

5. He lied to a mob of his supporters about a stolen election and their ability to change the outcome.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:Still scared shitless.

So if January 6th was a coup, and the riots, welcomed and approved by the Democrats, that were ripping apart the country and cities for 2 plus years preceding the election were an exercise in free speech, then I see no difference between the actions of BLM, ANTIFA, and Trump supporters. Now the question of the government’s role in January 6th needs to be fully exposed.
As I stated years ago this issue is a two sided sword and those that live in glass houses shouldn’t be throwing stones!

In my humble opinion.
and my humble opinion stands as well Chill

we live in a failed system , top heavy corrupt oligarchs rule what is no more than an empire at their fingertips, along with the great unwashed to do their bidding

in fact, i'll up the ante' from insurrection to bastille day direly needed

your welcome

~S~

He thought the Dems had stolen the election and talked about his options.

/thread.

He thought the Dems had stolen the election and talked about his options.

/thread.

Yet his own Justice Department told him it wasn’t.
AG Barr told him it was Bull Shit
His own staff investigated and reported there was nothing there

Trump LIED anyway

Trump LIED anyway

We were told Santa Claus was real.

Trump didn't lie because he believed he had been cheated.

And I still haven't seen proof he wasn't.

Trump LIED anyway
None of those agencies were ever Trumps and you know it. You are the liar and your lie has failed.

You get kamala's dildo up your ass for being a Prog suck up.
Feds Search Home Of Trump DOJ Flunkie Jeff Clark

Federal agents searched the home of former Department of Justice official Jeffrey Clark on Wednesday, bringing the focus of federal law enforcement squarely onto a high-ranking official who tried to help former President Donald Trump stay in office after losing the 2020 election.

A spokesman for the D.C. U.S. Attorney’s Office told TPM that “there was law enforcement activity in the Lorton area yesterday. We have no comment regarding the nature of that activity.”

Russ Vought, a former Trump administration official who runs a foundation that employs Clark, tweeted that on Wednesday, more than a dozen “DOJ law enforcement officials” searched Clark’s home in a “pre dawn raid,” leaving the onetime pretender to the position of attorney general “in the streets in his pjs.”

Asst. AG Donoghue testified today that when he learned of Clark's batshyre crazy scheme he told him, "what you are doing is nothing less than the US Justice Dept. meddling in the outcome of a presidential election."

See, I don't have to resort to vulgarities since I have the facts.

Trump LIED anyway

Federal agents searched the home of former Department of Justice official Jeffrey Clark on Wednesday, bringing the focus of federal law enforcement squarely onto a high-ranking official who tried to help former President Donald Trump stay in office after losing the 2020 election.

A spokesman for the D.C. U.S. Attorney’s Office told TPM that “there was law enforcement activity in the Lorton area yesterday. We have no comment regarding the nature of that activity.”

Russ Vought, a former Trump administration official who runs a foundation that employs Clark, tweeted that on Wednesday, more than a dozen “DOJ law enforcement officials” searched Clark’s home in a “pre dawn raid,” leaving the onetime pretender to the position of attorney general “in the streets in his pjs.”

Asst. AG Donoghue testified today that when he learned of Clark's batshyre crazy scheme he told him, "what you are doing is nothing less than the US Justice Dept. meddling in the outcome of a presidential election."

See, I don't have to resort to vulgarities since I have the facts.
All Trump's conspiracy theories boil down to this:
"You guys may not be following the internet like I do".

Donald J Trump, to Republican Richard Donoghue

Forum List

Back