🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

January 6 Was Not A Coup

Who was the threat?
benedict-donald-40810841.png

OK ….let’s go there

Show how any illegal ballots can be entered through Ballot Harvesting

Each ballot is linked to a registered voter and verified when received.

The mighty Cyber Ninjas did an independent audit in Arizona and found NOTHING

Yes, because no crimes can ever be covered up.

I don't have to show shit, you have to prove to me I'm wrong, or my concerns are valid.

Because what… you just have a “feeling”?

Because I know the progressive track record and mentality.

Once you idiots went to "Your speech is violence, our violence is speech" it was the end of believing anything you say, or trusting anything you do.

Because I know the progressive track record and mentality.

Once you idiots went to "Your speech is violence, our violence is speech" it was the end of believing anything you say, or trusting anything you do.
So in other words… you base everything. You’re claiming on a hatred of Dems

Ohhh

So in other words… you base everything. You’re claiming on a hatred of Dems

Ohhh

On my observations of progressives and their Dem lackeys.

You don't hate a dog for pissing on a fire hydrant, it's just being a dog.

You still don't let the dog piss on your leg though.

I won't believe your side wouldn't do anything to win.

Nice try

It was Trump trying to do anything he can to overturn a lawful election. We have Republican witnesses in his office

You have……..Nothing

Nice try

It was Trump trying to do anything he can to overturn a lawful election. We have Republican witnesses in his office

You have……..Nothing

Do you believe he truly thought he was cheated out of the election or not, yes or no?

At the time I am talking about, not now, not 5 years from now, not your automatic assumption the election was fair because your side won.

Do you believe he truly thought he was cheated out of the election or not, yes or no?

At the time I am talking about, not now, not 5 years from now, not your automatic assumption the election was fair because your side won.
I believe Trump is a Crybaby Loser who will tell any lie to avoid admitting he was badly beaten in the election

Forum List

Back