🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

January 6 Was Not A Coup

Well you lose then. Trump was repeatedly told the truth...that he lost and the election was fair and legal...and he CHOSE not to listen to that...instead listening to the likes of Roody and the Krazy Kraken Lady

He was told what they thought was the easy way out, they gave up.

All I need to see are those magical graphs where Bidens vote shot up all of a sudden in Dem strongholds.....

Right when they were needed.

Meanwhile Republicans gained seats in the house and almost kept the Senate when their Presidential candidate lost.

Something does not compute.

All I need to see are those magical graphs where Bidens vote shot up all of a sudden in Dem strongholds.....

Right when they were needed.

Meanwhile Republicans gained seats in the house and almost kept the Senate when their Presidential candidate lost.

Something does not compute.
So you got nothing but bullshit

Thanks

Again, Dems found plenty of votes, but you don't bitch about that.

Do you have a link to Biden calling the SOS and asking for a specific number of votes after the election was certified by the state?

Do you have a link to Biden calling the SOS and asking for a specific number of votes after the election was certified by the state?

That wasn't what I said, stop trying to be slick.

Look at those timeline graphs of when Biden's vote count went up just when he needed it.

That wasn't what I said, stop trying to be slick.

Look at those timeline graphs of when Biden's vote count went up just when he needed it.
You're aware that the mail in ballots were the last to get counted in almost every disputed state

Of course you are.

Try opinions based on facts rather than fantasy or feelings

Your opinions are made up by you before you even know the facts, and then kept when facts are presented to you that show otherwise.

How else can you say "women can have penises" with a straight fucking face?

You're aware that the mail in ballots were the last to get counted in almost every disputed state

Of course you are.

And the easiest to fuck with via ballot harvesting, especially in States where they were mailed to every eligible voter, and even more so in areas with mandatory paper recycling.

So just go through the paper trash, collect discarded ballots, fill out, and win a prize.

Your opinions are made up by you before you even know the facts, and then kept when facts are presented to you that show otherwise.

How else can you say "women can have penises" with a straight fucking face?
Stop claiming I say things that I don't.

Your desperation is showing in your nonsensical posts

Forum List

Back