🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

January 6 Was Not A Coup

I won't say there was cheating, and I won't say there wasn't. The whole thing smells like rotten fish though.
when the libs and dems are fighting so hard to keep the evidence from being heard, I think its obvious that they know senile old joe did not win.

The burden of proof is on you

The states in question investigated multiple false claims of fraud and found no merit to them

This is in Republican led states in Arizona, Georgia, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin

The votes were recounted, the process was audited, legal claims were found without merit.

Auditing the same broken process doesn't mean you will find anything.

Ballot harvesting was perfectly situated by all the mail out ballots due to COVID, and as we have seen is difficult to prove.

Not that your side would ever seriously investigate, because you got what you wanted.

Trump was told their was no significant election fraud by his Justice Department and staff that he assigned to investigate. He chose to ignore it because it didn’t fit his narrative

He was told Mike Pence and Republican Congress members had no power to reverse the election, he told his TRUMPmob that they could anyway.

Your definition of a lie is that unless Trump admits to the lie, it must be the truth.

My definition of a lie is what a lie is, a person has to know the actual truth and say otherwise to be lying.

Moron. Trump's term was coming to and end in FOURTEEN DAYS...and he was trying to extend that to YEARS

Again, you tried to downplay the actual time left, 14 days is not "days" in normal discussion. 14 days is weeks. He had weeks left before he was out of office, and as such the whole insurrection thing was basically impossible.

Auditing the same broken process doesn't mean you will find anything.

Ballot harvesting was perfectly situated by all the mail out ballots due to COVID, and as we have seen is difficult to prove.

Not that your side would ever seriously investigate, because you got what you wanted.
yep, they got what the wanted $6 gas and rampant inflation. idiots.

I won't say there was cheating, and I won't say there wasn't. The whole thing smells like rotten fish though.
Regardless of what you smell ( I suggest a change of underwear occasionally to mitigate that issue)...the courts ruled

Again, you tried to downplay the actual time left, 14 days is not "days" in normal discussion. 14 days is weeks. He had weeks left before he was out of office, and as such the whole insurrection thing was basically impossible.
Actually it was his last gasp at maintaining power. In that regard 14 days is a blink of an eye. After Jan 6 he was done.

Regardless of what you smell ( I suggest a change of underwear occasionally to mitigate that issue)...the courts ruled
wrong, individual judges ruled not to let the cases be heard, NO court ruled after the evidence was presented.

fuh fuh fuh, the courts, fuh fuh fuh"

Aren't you the same people who say we can't have the death penalty because you can't trust the courts to always get things right?

You have to actually plan the murder, or offer to pay the person. Saying "I wish this person was dead" wouldn't result in a crime.

"So Bob, I need for Richard to no longer be alive. Here is what you can tell the authorities when they find the dead body"

Seems that could be considered a crime to me

Actually it was his last gasp at maintaining power. In that regard 14 days is a blink of an eye. After Jan 6 he was done.

Still doesn't explain your deliberate use of the wrong term to falsely bolster your point.

Words mean things, even if your side doesn't believe that.

"So Bob, I need for Richard to no longer be alive. Here is what you can tell the authorities when they find the dead body"

Seems that could be considered a crime to me

Not even close to the same thing, and that statement isn't enough to convict without evidence of payment, or some other compensation promised or given to the person doing the murder.

My definition of a lie is what a lie is, a person has to know the actual truth and say otherwise to be lying.
Well you lose then. Trump was repeatedly told the truth...that he lost and the election was fair and legal...and he CHOSE not to listen to that...instead listening to the likes of Roody and the Krazy Kraken Lady

Not even close to the same thing, and that statement isn't enough to convict without evidence of payment, or some other compensation promised or given to the person doing the murder.

It is exactly the same thing, all I did was switch the words "find 11,780 votes" with "need Richard dead".

There does not need to be compensation promised or given, maybe they are just doing it because they a buds

Forum List

Back