January 6th committee promises to show the goods

Because the news media would have covered that. Damn, you are stupid as Jim, Lacky.
It's why she wouldn't let Banks or Jordon on the committee, because they would have
had her answering questions. :laughing0301:

Funny. Banks and Gym Jordan are NaziCon clowns. However, there are two sane Republicans on the committee. Are you really as deranged as you sound?

Because the news media would have covered that. Damn, you are stupid as Jim, Lacky.
It's why she wouldn't let Banks or Jordon on the committee, because they would have

Funny. Do news media know EVERYONE the committee has interviewed so far? No, they don't.

Hmmm, I wonder if Nan' answered any questions to her culpability to Jan 6?.....What about Pelosi's culpability with what happened?
Ummm?
What "culpability" would that be?
I don't understand the thrust of your query?
Was she responsible? and for what? and if she was, well, was she the only decision maker? And if she was, what was her decision?
And how do you know?
------------------------------------------
Where are the thousands of hours of relevant video of the day, "Mr. Facts"?
Are there "thousands of hours"?
How do you know?

And if there are.....has the Committee viewed them?
And if you know.......well, how do you know that?

Look folks, I ain't trying to put either on of you on hte spot, but.....but you seem to be making assertions and assumptions without giving us any background on how you came to such.

You may be right.
But show us.
We can then determine for ourselves if you are right.
Or wrong.

It's the 'Adult Swim'-thing to do.

Because they are
Ummm?
What "culpability" would that be?
I don't understand the thrust of your query?
Was she responsible? and for what? and if she was, well, was she the only decision maker? And if she was, what was her decision?
And how do you know?
------------------------------------------

Are there "thousands of hours"?
How do you know?

And if there are.....has the Committee viewed them?
And if you know.......well, how do you know that?

Look folks, I ain't trying to put either on of you on hte spot, but.....but you seem to be making assertions and assumptions without giving us any background on how you came to such.

You may be right.
But show us.
We can then determine for ourselves if you are right.
Or wrong.

It's the 'Adult Swim'-thing to do.
Why would "Nan" want to stop the certification of Democrat Joe Biden? That is a crazy thing to say. I mean, I am used to you MAGA nuts going out on a limb, but that is a swing too far.

I think the committee is being deliberate and cautious. It will be interesting to see what they come up with. It is sad that the worst attack on the people's house is being dismissed as just another tourist party by the political party that has become the worshipper of the man who called all the thugs to DC and then told them to march on the US Capitol.....I will be there with you. he said.

Then he scurried back to the safety of the WH and watched with excitement as the attack unfolded. Yes, the cowardly repub party has folded to the threats and bullying of trump following their statements immediately after the January 6th attack. This is the picture of Hypocrisy:

"...was democrats Reichstag Fire"

Oh boy, Frank.
You've been kinda like a one-trick pony on that one.
PS....it's no longer new.
No longer unheard.
It's a tad worn and threadbare.

Bear with me, good poster Frank: But I put myself through university doing bartender work......a long long time ago, in a galaxy far far away.
Still, it was a good gig. And I learned sh*t. It was a good education for a turnip-truck farmkid.

Anyway, there was this one guy who would come in about once a week and try to sit in the same spot at the bar...if he stool was available.....and, he kept telling the same joke. Almost every week.

The regulars who had sit through it for many editions....would look down at their shoes, into their beer, up at the ceiling, but.......but never ever look at each other.
Because, polite guys that they were, they were afraid they'd lose it ......and fall on the floor snickering, snorting, and laughing.
At the guy.
Not the joke.

Just sayin'.

Oh boy, Frank.
You've been kinda like a one-trick pony on that one.
PS....it's no longer new.
No longer unheard.
It's a tad worn and threadbare.

Bear with me, good poster Frank: But I put myself through university doing bartender work......a long long time ago, in a galaxy far far away.
Still, it was a good gig. And I learned sh*t. It was a good education for a turnip-truck farmkid.

Anyway, there was this one guy who would come in about once a week and try to sit in the same spot at the bar...if he stool was available.....and, he kept telling the same joke. Almost every week.

The regulars who had sit through it for many editions....would look down at their shoes, into their beer, up at the ceiling, but.......but never ever look at each other.
Because, polite guys that they were, they were afraid they'd lose it ......and fall on the floor snickering, snorting, and laughing.
At the guy.
Not the joke.

Just sayin'.
What's worn and threadbare is the gaslighting from useful idjits like you.

Why would "Nan" want to stop the certification of Democrat Joe Biden?

Thank you, H52. A hat-tip.

That was the most perceptive insight I've heard that penetrates the dumbfoolery of that particular 'Nancy Did It' fantagasm.

Thank you.
I will use it myself.
And try to remember to give you credit, most times.

January 6th was democrats Reichstag Fire
xmgazl6cvr281.jpg

Those public hearings will be "must watch" TV.

Several weeks of hearings? You're kidding, right? I won't waste 6 seconds even turning it on. We have already seen a week or two of incessant daylong video during the 2nd fake impeachment last winter plus untold more hours of coverage, reports and video in the intervening 11 months since! What more can there be to tell?

Just another Pelosi Melodrama full of lies and half-truths spending many more millions in taxpayer money trying to satiate her bottomless hate for President Trump's dissing her.

The GOP will have to work overtime to set the truth straight.

Forum List

Back