January 6th Committee Urges Trump Prosecution With Four Criminal Referrals.

Yes.....Yes.....Yes!!!!! Good News, yes there was Election Fraud. Bad News it a ReNaziKlan who committed the Election Fraud by voting THREE FUCKING TIMES IN A COUNTY WHERE HE DID NOT FUCKING LIVE!!!!!

After crying/bitching/bloviating/moaning about Voter Fraud in Georgia, Voter Fraud was discovered. Bad News, it was Repubican Drew Ferguson who voted THREE (03) Fucking times in Troup County Georgia, turns out he no longers lives in Troup County Georgia. Ferguson currently lives in Pike County.

U.S. Rep. Drew Ferguson, a Republican from west Georgia who has raised concerns in the past about election fraud, voted three times this year in Troup County. But Ferguson no longer lives at the address where he’s registered to vote after he sold his house in April and moved in with his wife two counties away.

It’s illegal in Georgia for voters to cast a ballot in a county where they don’t have a residence.

Ferguson’s congressional website says that he lives with his wife in The Rock, 63 miles away from his former home in West Point. Voter registration records show that he never changed his address to his new home in Pike County as required under state law before voting.

Ferguson’s spokesman, Brian Piper, defended the congressman’s votes in this year’s elections but didn’t respond to questions about why he continued to vote in Troup County after property tax records show he sold his house there.

So now the question is this, if a ReNaziKlan Pol commts Election Fraud (Ferguson Vote Three Fucking Times), will the ReNaziKlans demand he go before a judge and face the consequences for voting Three Fucking Times, or being a ReNaziKlan mean he did nothing wrong......The World Wonders.

Obama was charged and fined for violating campaign finance laws. That is a fact.
Obama was never criminally charged. Not one time. That is false. So no, it is nothing like your orange slob being an unindcted coconspirator in multiple campaign finance felonies thay sent his lawyer to prison. By the way, did you see the investigation into that was restarted? Good stuff.

Impotent. Fau Chi withdrew azithromycin-dirithromycin from the US pharmacopoeia. The violence of that we call murder.
Exactly.

Attachments

• 3676DC34-D5A8-44C9-A3B3-1B3B9A5352C6.png
    3676DC34-D5A8-44C9-A3B3-1B3B9A5352C6.png
    109.4 KB · Views: 6
  • B2453C88-551B-4CBF-8774-9DF6A9EE891C.png
    B2453C88-551B-4CBF-8774-9DF6A9EE891C.png
    213.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 5C060806-36D0-487E-AA74-66C3FBE6617B.png
    5C060806-36D0-487E-AA74-66C3FBE6617B.png
    146.9 KB · Views: 7
No laws were violated, that is what a jury decides.
Well for now the (allegedly) violated laws contained in the referrals will suffice.
It will be up to Jack Smith whether criminal indictments are forthcoming.

Those indictments (charges) will also reflect laws allegedly broken.

Yes, then it will be up to a jury of Trump's peers to either find him guilty.....or not.

But so far.....yes, it would appear that Trump is (most probably) guilty of violating the LAWS the Jan. 6th Committee is accusing him off.

Thus....the refferrals to the D.O.J.

Now it will be up to his defense team to refute the ovewhelming evidence of his guilt.

Is there anything else you are confused about that I can help clear up?

Well for now the (allegedly) violated laws contained in the referrals will suffice.

Yes, then it will be up to a jury of Trump's peers to either find him guilty.....or not.

But so far.....yes, it would appear that Trump is (most probably) guilty of violating the LAWS the Jan. 6th Committee is accusing him off.

Now it will be up to his defense team to refute the ovewhelming evidence of his guilt.

Byron York:

The whole exercise is meaningless, of course. The Justice Department is already investigating allegations surrounding Trump's role in the Jan. 6 Capitol riot. Prosecutors have no obligation to pay any attention to what the Jan. 6 committee says. Indeed, there is a school of thought that argues the committee's referrals might even harm the Justice Department's investigation. "Even if prosecutors meticulously build a case with reliable evidence and testimony," wrote former federal prosecutor Andrew McCarthy, "a referral enables the defendant to argue that the indictment is politically motivated.
There is absolutely no doubt that the Jan. 6 committee is politically motivated. Even a legal commentator on CNN admitted Tuesday that the committee has conducted a "one-sided" investigation and that there has been no real examination of witnesses. "Keep in mind, this has been a one-sided affair," CNN's Elie Honig said. "Yes, it's a bipartisan committee, but there's been no cross-examination. There's not even been any real examination of the underlying transcripts."
The public part of the committee's work has been a carefully produced television miniseries. As far as the audience could see, every member agreed with every other member about every issue. That's the way a partisan exercise works, but it is not the way a real prosecution works.

Byron York:

The whole exercise is meaningless, of course. The Justice Department is already investigating allegations surrounding Trump's role in the Jan. 6 Capitol riot. Prosecutors have no obligation to pay any attention to what the Jan. 6 committee says. Indeed, there is a school of thought that argues the committee's referrals might even harm the Justice Department's investigation. "Even if prosecutors meticulously build a case with reliable evidence and testimony," wrote former federal prosecutor Andrew McCarthy, "a referral enables the defendant to argue that the indictment is politically motivated.
There is absolutely no doubt that the Jan. 6 committee is politically motivated. Even a legal commentator on CNN admitted Tuesday that the committee has conducted a "one-sided" investigation and that there has been no real examination of witnesses. "Keep in mind, this has been a one-sided affair," CNN's Elie Honig said. "Yes, it's a bipartisan committee, but there's been no cross-examination. There's not even been any real examination of the underlying transcripts."
The public part of the committee's work has been a carefully produced television miniseries. As far as the audience could see, every member agreed with every other member about every issue. That's the way a partisan exercise works, but it is not the way a real prosecution works.
Byron York is wrong. Well that was easy.

Our country is in jeopardy the consequence of Trump and his illiberal, anti-democratic supporters.

And no one ‘hates’ Trump; rather, those who rightfully oppose Trump hate what Trump represents: the fear, ignorance, racism, bigotry, nativism, hate, corruption, dishonesty, and lies.

Indeed, it would be madness to not speak out against Trump.
So you are freely using micro-aggressions to express yourself eh ? Ok, and hey good for you Mr.Micro-Agressiveness... 😂

I can't wait till y'all finally back the Don completely into the corner that you all have been trying to back him into since before 2016. Don't get yer feewings hurt when he comes out of the corner ready to take on the world. His defense will be epic, because we are a nation that still believes in our citizen's innocent until proven IN A COURT of LAW where both sides are to be represented fully.

These partisan assholes are determined to make that insurrection label stick. Good luck with that. You'll have to destroy the video of him urging his supporters to march on the Capitol Building in a PEACEFUL manor.
The Insurrection "word" would stick on the Democrat's, otherwise for what they did for Hillary. She started it, and then thousands of them were wildly duped into following her message of get Trump somehow, because he's stealing the election. ROTFLMBO 🤣

The Insurrection "word" would stick on the Democrat's, otherwise for what they did for Hillary. She started it, and then thousands of them were wildly duped into following her message of get Trump somehow, because he's stealing the election. ROTFLMBO 🤣
Good God I cannot believe how far gone the cult is. Trump had scandal after scandal that would have ended most careers immediately. Yet here you are sucking dick on the corner for him. Sad.

I can't wait till y'all finally back the Don completely into the corner that you all have been trying to back him into since before 2016. Don't get yer feewings hurt when he comes out of the corner ready to take on the world. His defense will be epic, because we are a nation that still believes in our citizen's innocent until proven IN A COURT of LAW where both sides are to be represented fully.
Major dirt, that’s why it’s all just a show. Pelosi’s/Garland’s show continues. Mid-August NYP headlined the following:

Merrick Garland looks set to indict Trump — despite his glaring conflict of interest​

Wow, now those are some slow horses they’re rushing in on! Going on 4 months later….we got him now!

Major dirt, that’s why it’s all just a show. Pelosi’s/Garland’s show continues. Mid-August NYP headlined the following:

Merrick Garland looks set to indict Trump — despite his glaring conflict of interest​

Wow, now those are some slow horses they’re rushing in on! Going on 4 months later….we got him now!
Just so much wrong with this post.

First, you clearly know nothing about the hearings and did not watch them.

Second, there is a special prosecutor now. Jack Smith. So that conflict hoax wouldn't matter, even if true.

Just so much wrong with this post.

First, you clearly know nothing about the hearings and did not watch them.

Second, there is a special prosecutor now. Jack Smith. So that conflict hoax wouldn't matter, even if true.
Why it’s my old acquaintance Fort No Fun! To think I just released you from the pit as I have a self-imposed limit of ignoring 4 shysters at any given time. Good thing I released you, or I might have missed your invaluable insight!

So checking for you best partisan line…or point, I watched some of the hearing along with Hunter’s laptop being discussed at the same time, so no…I didn’t watch the whole thing.

What I did see was a one-sided proceeding that treated those being questioned like an inquisition. One memorable moment was when one of the so-called witnesses was answering questions about his impression about WH staff, but obviously the prepping prior to showtime went awry because he gave the wrong answer lol This could be an act on SNL with the witness stuttering after his scolding, appearing shamed after he’d been scolded for giving a non-rehearsed response, so she redirected telling him he heard her wrong (when it fact she flubbed her line and threw him off) and another inquisitor jumped in to correct the record. Lol Short version- SHE messed up, scolded the witness for “getting it wrong”, so doubled down about “I SAID White House” either lying or early signs of dementia truly believing it! It’s on tape. She asked about WH staff but lied on record….deceivers got to stick to the one-sided narrative I guess for full impact.

Executive Summary linked below. Pelosi’s denial caught up with her.

KEY FINDINGS:
THE SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE AND DEMOCRAT LEADERSHIP WERE CLOSELY INVOLVED IN SECURITY DECISIONS IN THE LEAD UP TO AND ON JANUARY 6, 2021.

THE HOUSE SERGEANT AT ARMS TOOK DIRECTION FROM STAFF IN THE OFFICE OF THE SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE AND INTENTIONALLY EXCLUDED REPUBLICANS FROM KEY MEETINGS AND CONVERSATIONS RELATED TO HOUSE SECURITY.

STAFF WITHIN THE HOUSE SERGEANT AT ARMS OFFICE EMAILED PAUL IRVING THAT JANUARY 6TH WAS PELOSI’S FAULT.

WIDESPREAD CONCERN FROM DEMOCRAT LEADERSHIP OVER “OPTICS” IN THE AFTERMATH OF SUMMER 2020 “BLACK LIVES MATTER” PROTESTS PREVENTED EARLY DEPLOYMENT OF THE NATIONAL GUARD.

THE LEADERSHIP OF THE INTELLIGENCE AND INTERAGENCY
COORDINATION DIVISION OVERHAULED THE DIVISION IN THE WEEKS BEFORE JANUARY 6, 2021 AND CREATED NEW PROCESSES FOR OBTAINING AND ASSESSING INTELLIGENCE DATA. THOSE CHANGES CAUSED CONFUSION AND RENDERED A KEY USCP COMPONENT INEFFECTIVE DURING A CRITICAL PERIOD.

THE LEADERSHIP OF THE INTELLIGENCE AND INTERAGENCY COORDINATION DIVISION RETALIATED AGAINST SUBORDINATES WHO SPOKE OUT ABOUT THE DIVISION’S SHORTCOMINGS.

THE HOUSE SERGEANT AT ARMS WAS COMPROMISED BY POLITICS IN THE LEAD UP TO AND ON JANUARY 6, 2021 AND DID NOT ADEQUATELY PREPARE THE CAPITOL FOR POSSIBLE VIOLENCE.

U.S. CAPITOL POLICE DID NOT GIVE OFFICERS THE APPROPRIATE TRAINING NECESSARY TO PREPARE THEM TO PROTECT THE CAPITOL FROM VIOLENCE.

THE U.S. CAPITOL POLICE DOES NOT HAVE THE EQUIPMENT NECESSARY TO PROTECT ITS OFFICERS.

THE COMMAND-AND-CONTROL STRUCTURE OF THE U.S. CAPITOL POLICE AND THE CAPITOL POLICE BOARD CONTRIBUTED TO UNNECESSARY DELAYS IN DECISION-MAKING ON JANUARY 6, 2021.

THE U.S. CAPITOL POLICE HAS STILL NOT IMPLEMENTED IMPORTANT RECOMMENDATIONS ISSUED BY OVERSIGHT BODIES

Last edited:
Yes.....Yes.....Yes!!!!! Good News, yes there was Election Fraud. Bad News it a ReNaziKlan who committed the Election Fraud by voting THREE FUCKING TIMES IN A COUNTY WHERE HE DID NOT FUCKING LIVE!!!!!

After crying/bitching/bloviating/moaning about Voter Fraud in Georgia, Voter Fraud was discovered. Bad News, it was Repubican Drew Ferguson who voted THREE (03) Fucking times in Troup County Georgia, turns out he no longers lives in Troup County Georgia. Ferguson currently lives in Pike County.

U.S. Rep. Drew Ferguson, a Republican from west Georgia who has raised concerns in the past about election fraud, voted three times this year in Troup County. But Ferguson no longer lives at the address where he’s registered to vote after he sold his house in April and moved in with his wife two counties away.

It’s illegal in Georgia for voters to cast a ballot in a county where they don’t have a residence.

Ferguson’s congressional website says that he lives with his wife in The Rock, 63 miles away from his former home in West Point. Voter registration records show that he never changed his address to his new home in Pike County as required under state law before voting.

Ferguson’s spokesman, Brian Piper, defended the congressman’s votes in this year’s elections but didn’t respond to questions about why he continued to vote in Troup County after property tax records show he sold his house there.

So now the question is this, if a ReNaziKlan Pol commts Election Fraud (Ferguson Vote Three Fucking Times), will the ReNaziKlans demand he go before a judge and face the consequences for voting Three Fucking Times, or being a ReNaziKlan mean he did nothing wrong......The World Wonders.
How exactly does that work.When the example of Florida Congressman
Robert Wexler is explained.He was forced to leave congress when he
pulled that hat trick.He used as a residence in Delray beach { his
Mother-in-laws home as } official residence even though he lived most the
year at his Maryland residence.As exposed by Bill O'Reilly who would
not let this fact go unresponded.

Executive Summary linked below. Pelosi’s denial caught up with her.

KEY FINDINGS:
THE SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE AND DEMOCRAT LEADERSHIP WERE CLOSELY INVOLVED IN SECURITY DECISIONS IN THE LEAD UP TO AND ON JANUARY 6, 2021.
THE HOUSE SERGEANT AT ARMS TOOK DIRECTION FROM STAFF IN THE OFFICE OF THE SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE AND INTENTIONALLY EXCLUDED REPUBLICANS FROM KEY MEETINGS AND CONVERSATIONS RELATED TO HOUSE SECURITY.
STAFF WITHIN THE HOUSE SERGEANT AT ARMS OFFICE EMAILED PAUL IRVING THAT JANUARY 6TH WAS PELOSI’S FAULT.
WIDESPREAD CONCERN FROM DEMOCRAT LEADERSHIP OVER “OPTICS” IN THE AFTERMATH OF SUMMER 2020 “BLACK LIVES MATTER” PROTESTS PREVENTED EARLY DEPLOYMENT OF THE NATIONAL GUARD.
THE LEADERSHIP OF THE INTELLIGENCE AND INTERAGENCY
COORDINATION DIVISION OVERHAULED THE DIVISION IN THE WEEKS BEFORE JANUARY 6, 2021 AND CREATED NEW PROCESSES FOR OBTAINING AND ASSESSING INTELLIGENCE DATA. THOSE CHANGES CAUSED CONFUSION AND RENDERED A KEY USCP COMPONENT INEFFECTIVE DURING A CRITICAL PERIOD.
THE LEADERSHIP OF THE INTELLIGENCE AND INTERAGENCY COORDINATION DIVISION RETALIATED AGAINST SUBORDINATES WHO SPOKE OUT ABOUT THE DIVISION’S SHORTCOMINGS.
THE HOUSE SERGEANT AT ARMS WAS COMPROMISED BY POLITICS IN THE LEAD UP TO AND ON JANUARY 6, 2021 AND DID NOT ADEQUATELY PREPARE THE CAPITOL FOR POSSIBLE VIOLENCE.
U.S. CAPITOL POLICE DID NOT GIVE OFFICERS THE APPROPRIATE TRAINING NECESSARY TO PREPARE THEM TO PROTECT THE CAPITOL FROM VIOLENCE.
THE U.S. CAPITOL POLICE DOES NOT HAVE THE EQUIPMENT NECESSARY TO PROTECT ITS OFFICERS.
THE COMMAND-AND-CONTROL STRUCTURE OF THE U.S. CAPITOL POLICE AND THE CAPITOL POLICE BOARD CONTRIBUTED TO UNNECESSARY DELAYS IN DECISION-MAKING ON JANUARY 6, 2021.
THE U.S. CAPITOL POLICE HAS STILL NOT IMPLEMENTED IMPORTANT RECOMMENDATIONS ISSUED BY OVERSIGHT BODIES

The Official response by Hack Congressman Bennie Thompson was
that Pelosi was Off Limits as far as their January 6th Investigation.
That was announced as Official back in June,this past summer.
Pelosi and Thompson's January 6th Stasi hearings refused to
mention the role Pelosi had in Security for January 6th.
President Trump drafted a letter to both Pelosi and D.C. Mayor
Bowser explaining his advice { he could not impliment hisself }
to use between 10-20, ooo National Guard troops.
Pelosi never acknowledged her letter.And Bowser mailed her letter
to Pelosi who never acted or even discussed.
Pelosi was guilty for Denying Security Issues.As Speaker she is
top dog as far as Securing the Capitol bldg. and grounds.
Whoever runs the D.C. Capitol Police also answers to Pelosi.
No one is higher on the security chain than Pelosi.

Why it’s my old acquaintance Fort No Fun! To think I just released you from the pit as I have a self-imposed limit of ignoring 4 shysters at any given time. Good thing I released you, or I might have missed your invaluable insight!

So checking for you best partisan line…or point, I watched some of the hearing along with Hunter’s laptop being discussed at the same time, so no…I didn’t watch the whole thing.

What I did see was a one-sided proceeding that treated those being questioned like an inquisition. One memorable moment was when one of the so-called witnesses was answering questions about his impression about WH staff, but obviously the prepping prior to showtime went awry because he gave the wrong answer lol This could be an act on SNL with the witness stuttering after his scolding, appearing shamed after he’d been scolded for giving a non-rehearsed response, so she redirected telling him he heard her wrong (when it fact she flubbed her line and threw him off) and another inquisitor jumped in to correct the record. Lol Short version- SHE messed up, scolded the witness for “getting it wrong”, so doubled down about “I SAID White House” either lying or early signs of dementia truly believing it! It’s on tape. She asked about WH staff but lied on record….deceivers got to stick to the one-sided narrative I guess for full impact.
That's your way of saying you didn't actually watch the hearings, because you made no comment about any actual content of the hearings. Just the usual boilerplate, regurgitated b******* you're told to say.

That's your way of saying you didn't actually watch the hearings, because you made no comment about any actual content of the hearings. Just the usual boilerplate, regurgitated b******* you're told to say.
Why watch some Hearing that was bogus from the start.By Denying
Republican leader McCarthy from making his choices for the Investigation.
Pelosi turned down McCarthy's picks.That is not how it works.
Pelosi broke protocol.Then when the January 6th Stasi hearings
began there was another example of unlawful use.
Denying the Republicans use of Cross Examination.
Unamerican to the core.

What was I thinking giving you another shot to prove any worth (you know the hard stuff, like not lying about other posters about what they did or didn’t do) back you go where you belong. You make me thankful for honest posters, and they likely don’t run in your crowd where falsehoods are an acceptable form of discussions.

Forum List

Back