....January 6th Coverage begets a Pulitzer Prize....

Chillicothe

Platinum Member
Feb 14, 2021
I'm sure, by now, most here have seen the reportage on the Washington Post earning a Pulitzer prize for their coverage of the January 6th attack on our Democracy.

I read all of their reporting, and studied their maps and illustrations.
It is good stuff and I would highly recommend it to all participants here for a measured and fulsome (at that time) explanation of what happened during those dynamic hours.

Also, of note the New York Times also won a Pulitzer today.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW YORK — The Washington Post won the Pulitzer Prize in public service journalism Monday for its coverage of the Jan. 6 insurrection at the U.S. Capitol, an attack on democracy that was a shocking start to a tumultuous year that also saw the end of the United States’ longest war, in Afghanistan.

The Post’s extensive reporting, published in a sophisticated interactive series, found numerous problems and failures in political systems and security before, during and after the Jan. 6, 2021, riot in the newspaper’s own backyard.

I'm sure, by now, most here have seen the reportage on the Washington Post earning a Pulitzer prize for their coverage of the January 6th attack on our Democracy.

It is good stuff and I would highly recommend it to all participants here for a measured and fulsome (at that time) explanation of what happened during those dynamic hours.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW YORK — The Washington Post won the Pulitzer Prize in public service journalism Monday for its coverage of the Jan. 6 insurrection at the U.S. Capitol, an attack on democracy that was a shocking start to a tumultuous year that also saw the end of the United States’ longest war, in Afghanistan.

The Post’s extensive reporting, published in a sophisticated interactive series, found numerous problems and failures in political systems and security before, during and after the Jan. 6, 2021, riot in the newspaper’s own backyard.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

.Good Job, Washington Post!

Journalism is dead

It is. They don't even know how to write a column....can't write so that it is clear what they're reporting, hell they don't even bother to get the facts straight...they don't even know what facts are anymore. They sure as hell can't spell. Often you can't find a byline...date, location, anything that would help. They're all freakin' social justice warriors..and damn stupid ones at that.

Joseph Pulitzer. And this is who the phony Prize is named after.

...​
He became a leading national figure in the Democratic Party ...​
...​
In the 1890s the fierce competition between his World and William Randolph Hearst's New York Journal caused both to develop the techniques of yellow journalism, which won over readers with sensationalism, sex, crime and graphic horrors.​

noFUcks.jpg

you can come up with any award named after an actual good person and the left will destroy it everytime by giving it to crooks, charlatans and deviants. Who gives a damn about the pulitzer, the JFK profiles in courage. they're not courageous. They are sopping leftist creeps.

Butt-hurt central right here. They had the rioters dead to rights minute by minute.

Well of course, it's the greatest thing the Washington Compost has done since the
Watergate NOTHINGBURGER.

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

if they didn't have each other patting themselves on the back and awarding each other
Seriously, good poster Jones, after you read the Post's coverage ---which was extensive --- what did you think of it?
What did you like about it?
Or not like?
Did you come away informed?

Forum List

Back