January 6th rioter found guilty of all 5 charges

the slime buckets are you die hard party people....all you assholes care about is that fucking party....they might be after you elmo....
Don't you find it funny that you're always emotionally responding in defense of one party and against the other party?

January 6th rioter found guilty of all 5 charges. A big win for the DOJ. A big blow to Trump and his minions who claimed January 6th was nothing but a protest.
This was the first jury trial. It sets the stage for the the many who were arrested for January 6th riot will be seeing serious jail time.
We need to start building more prisons for all of the Trump minions and the Trump[ family

Another win for the good guys.

When you emotionally attack and accuse one side while never doing it to the other side, you're by default defending that side.
marc when i say "die hard party people" that means the far right and left.....i used to say far right or far left but then someone would say...."whats a far lefty or righty"....since i have been saying "die-hards" no one has said shit about that.....and yes i have called righties here that too....

marc when i say "die hard party people" that means the far right and left.....i used to say far right or far left but then someone would say...."whats a far lefty or righty"....since i have been saying "die-hards" no one has said shit about that.....and yes i have called righties here that too....
I haven't observed that, but I guess I'll take your word for it.

Is that the guy that killed Ashli Babbitt?
No. He was already given a private closed door, Jet Spray car wash scrubbing by Biden's In-Justice Department while no one was paying attention and declared innocent of manslaughter.

He's likely been given a pension, had his service pistol taken away and sent home to live out his
life as an un-indicted murderer of Ashli Babbitt.

That's "justice" in the era of Joe Biden.

Last edited:
The Trumpist/Putinist martybegan is wishing me ill will.
He must know I am 25% Ukrainian. He and his buddy Putin are out to destroy all Ukrainians.
Oh, you poor baby! Now that he knows how special you are, I'm sure he'll apologize for hurting your little feelings. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back