January 6th rioter found guilty of all 5 charges

What a bitch, convicted for participating in "lawful political discourse!"
What world do you live in? Where you can ignore instructions of police not to go by barriers set up by police. Where you can attack police causing bodily harm. Attempt to interfere with congress ratify a US election.

You sound like you are a member of Antifa.

Boredtoseeya likes to store any tidbit of personal info about others for possible use someday in a withering reply post!

What was the thread topic again? Oh yeah. Some dude got convicted of some Jan. 6 crimes other than insurrection or seditious conspiracy.
Can't.Quit.Me....................even when I'm not addressing him in my post.

Can't.Quit.Me....................even when I'm not addressing him in my post.
Boredtoseeya is still trying to get me to stop replying to the idiotic posts of a variety of idiots on a message board.

Hey, boredtoseeya. Your vapid posting is even more lackluster than usual lately. Wazzamatta? The horrendous performance by your feckless leader, Brandon, draining you of energy?

January 6th rioter found guilty of all 5 charges. A big win for the DOJ. A big blow to Trump and his minions who claimed January 6th was nothing but a protest.
This was the first jury trial. It sets the stage for the the many who were arrested for January 6th riot will be seeing serious jail time.
We need to start building more prisons for all of the Trump minions and the Trump[ family

And the repubs say outside terrorist are the greatest threat to the country. Actually, the lunatic MAGA crowd is the greatest threat to our country. They tried to overthrow the elected government on January 6th. And they will try again.

Voters do not want to take a chance in 2024 if trump runs again and loses...leading to another sedition attempt. The man is no more than an eight year old little boy in the body of an old angry fart.

What world do you live in? Where you can ignore instructions of police not to go by barriers set up by police. Where you can attack police causing bodily harm. Attempt to interfere with congress ratify a US election.

You sound like you are a member of Antifa

When did Antifa attack the United States Capitol in an effort to stop a Constitutionally ordered congressional proceeding? Link?

Trump isn't Putin's "buddy", it's amazing you continue with that bullshit.

You are a deranged loser.
Strictly true. In the end, Trump is very jealous of Putin. So, while he clearly admires Putin's brutality and authoritarianism, we know Trump despises his"betters", deep down.

Strictly true. In the end, Trump is very jealous of Putin. So, while he clearly admires Putin's brutality and authoritarianism, we know Trump despises his"betters", deep down.

A new take on the same bullshit. Any authoritarianism to come to this country will come from the left, not the right.

All based directly on Words that fell right out of the orange pile of shit's mouth. So take it up with the orange pile of shit.

So basically all you have is your typical TDS frothing and can't actually respond rationally to my point.

So basically you can please go and FOAD.

So basically all you have is your typical TDS frothing and can't actually respond rationally to my point.

So basically you can please go and FOAD.
Cry your little cultist heart out all day. At the end of your tantrum, this will still all be based directly on Words that fell right out of the orange pile of shit's mouth.

Which makes you look pathetic.

January 6th rioter found guilty of all 5 charges. A big win for the DOJ. A big blow to Trump and his minions who claimed January 6th was nothing but a protest.
This was the first jury trial. It sets the stage for the the many who were arrested for January 6th riot will be seeing serious jail time.
We need to start building more prisons for all of the Trump minions and the Trump[ family

Hey dumbfuck, link us to where "Trumpers" claimed rioters were only protesting?

Cry your little cultist heart out all day. At the end of your tantrum, this will still all be based directly on Words that fell right out of the orange pile of shit's mouth.

Which makes you look pathetic.

Fuh Fuh Fuh, Trump said things Fuh Fuh Fuh.

Meanwhile Progressive ACTIONS are the ones limiting our freedoms, increasing our costs of living, and making the world a meaner place.

You sound like you are a member of Antifa.
I think Astrostar was being sarcastic. The organization formerly known as the Republican party called the insurrection "lawful political discourse".

Trump isn't Putin's "buddy", it's amazing you continue with that bullshit.

You are a deranged loser.
It's all about Trump Tower Moscow. Trump has gay love for Putin because he really, really, really wants that Tower.

Putin uses Trump Tower Moscow as a carrot to keep Trump moving in his direction.

Forum List

Back