January 6th rioter found guilty of all 5 charges

Trump was right, Trump was right, Trump was right!!...neener, neener, neener.

:spank:
In his Putin bromance?
1646779184048.png

I would welcome you to the real world — except I’m not sure you have the capacity to get here. For example, if you look really really closely at that list of charges, you know what’s not there at all? “Seditious conspiracy.” “Insurrection.”
You keep on beating that dead horse in this OP.

First, you claim the OP claimed this charge was proof that it was an insurrection.
Read it again... carefully this time. You will notice that the only claim the OP made was that Jan 6 was more than a protest and actually called it a riot. Meaning you just set up a strawman.

Second, there have been charges of seditious conspiracy filed. In fact, one of these defendants has already plead guilty to it. Oath Keeper is 1st to plead guilty to seditious conspiracy for Jan. 6, will cooperate with prosecutors

So I ask you. Why are you seemingly incapable of making your point without using a strawman and multiple ad hominem attacks or for that matter what is your point exactly? Is it that Jan 6th didn't feature seditious conspiracies? Because multiple charges to that effect have been filed and one person already plead guilty to it? Is it that Jan 6th wasn't a big deal? What exactly are you trying to point out, besides that is that you think logical fallacies constitute a decent argument?

You keep on beating that dead horse in this OP.

First, you claim the OP claimed this charge was proof that it was an insurrection.
Read it again... carefully this time. You will notice that the only claim the OP made was that Jan 6 was more than a protest and actually called it a riot. Meaning you just set up a strawman.

Second, there have been charges of seditious conspiracy filed. In fact, one of these defendants has already plead guilty to it. Oath Keeper is 1st to plead guilty to seditious conspiracy for Jan. 6, will cooperate with prosecutors

So I ask you. Why are you seemingly incapable of making your point without using a strawman and multiple ad hominem attacks or for that matter what is your point exactly? Is it that Jan 6th didn't feature seditious conspiracies? Because multiple charges to that effect have been filed and one person already plead guilty to it? Is it that Jan 6th wasn't a big deal? What exactly are you trying to point out, besides that is that you think logical fallacies constitute a decent argument?
You apparently can’t read. Or comprehend. We’ve been hearing from our liberal and Democrap fellow Board members for quite a while that 1/6 was an “insurrection”. It wasn’t. Accordingly, when they trumpet a conviction for some shit one asshole did do (I don’t doubt he had a gun on him, for example), their joy is meant to congratulate themselves on all of their prior shit.

I don’t care if the one particular member who posted the OP declared it amounted to proof of an insurrection or not. I didn’t say he said it. I’m just happy to point out that it doesn’t support that whole bullshit claim.

We already know that seditious conspiracy charges were filed. Way to play catch-up. We also know that some poor bastard pleaded guilty to it. So what? I consider it a bogus charge and I don’t care if one defendant “admitted” it or not. And that’s not an “insurrection” anyway.

So, don’t accuse me of employing a strawman. I didn’t. You draw your inferences without evidentiary support. That’s all you, boobie.

Last edited:
I wonder what the sentence will be. I can't tell which ones are felonies or misdemeanors.

I would bet the judge goes max vs min on the time. Threatening your own kids? You're a level twelve dick head.

I haven't observed that, but I guess I'll take your word for it.
i dont see you in threads about Unions,pot,heath care ....just because i worked for the PO i was called some choice names from some die hard righties here......

I wonder what the sentence will be. I can't tell which ones are felonies or misdemeanors.

I would bet the judge goes max vs min on the time. Threatening your own kids? You're a level twelve dick head.
Hope the kids feel like real heroes and will be frying in hell soon. If I did something that put my mom in any harm's way, I would deserve hell. The little sleazy motherfuckers deserve to die.

Fuck the DOJ. While you were hiding under your bed from Russians, the trucker's convoy has shut down DC.

:laughing0301:

Forum List

Back