January 6th rioter found guilty of all 5 charges

You claimed that I said, "oh he is obviously pressured into the guilty charge". Prove it. Or withdraw it.
I was paraphrasing. When you say you reject a charge as bogus and give as reason that people plead guilty to charges they didn't do all the time that is exactly what you are implying.

Also. We aren't in a courtroom here.
You are precious though. You want me to withdraw a statement I made, while at the same time misrepresting something that's being said by the people you are arguing with in virtually every post?

I was paraphrasing. When you say you reject a charge as bogus and give as reason that people plead guilty to charges they didn't do all the time that is exactly what you are implying.

Also. We aren't in a courtroom here.
You are precious though. You want me to withdraw a statement I made, while at the same time misrepresting something that's being said by the people you are arguing with in virtually every post?
A paraphrase isn’t out in quotations. And it’s not even remotely what I said. So, fuck you and your “paraphrase.”

And also, I haven’t misrepresented anything. Your failure to comprehend is all you. You are quite the fucking dolt.

You apparently can’t read. Or comprehend. We’ve been hearing from our liberal and Democrap fellow Board members for quite a while that 1/6 was an “insurrection”. It wasn’t. Accordingly, when they trumpet a conviction for some shit one asshole did do (I don’t doubt he had a gun on him, for example), their joy is meant to congratulate themselves on all of their prior shit.

I don’t care if the one particular member who posted the OP declared it amounted to proof of an insurrection or not. I didn’t say he said it. I’m just happy to point out that it doesn’t support that whole bullshit claim.

We already know that seditious conspiracy charges were filed. Way to play catch-up. We also know that some poor bastard pleaded guilty to it. So what? I consider it a bogus charge and I don’t care if one defendant “admitted” it or not. And that’s not an “insurrection” anyway.

So, don’t accuse me of employing a strawman. I didn’t. You draw your inferences without evidentiary support. That’s all you, boobie.
0zm3ls2xslm81.jpg

Forum List

Back