January 6th rioter found guilty of all 5 charges

BackAgain
Yes it is. He sure was an idiot. He carried a gun into DC. Not good. He also threatened Capital Police. I'd say he will get what he deserves. Anyone who did the same deserves what they get. Idiots.

However. most of those arrested were arrested for trespassing. I doubt any of them will even go to trial.

Yeah, "how can it be a coup, if there's no charge of cooing?!?!"
There could, theoretically, have been a coup without it being charged. But you’d be hard pressed to support your implicit contention that it was a coup when even the government didn’t think it proper to charge a coup.

I know it will shock you!! But they have a tad more expertise on proper charging than you ever will have.

Last edited:
I would rather not. What I did read was that it wasn't a decision by a Grand Jury.
I'll find out sooner or later by an easier way than having to read.
Wow! How are you going to find out, genius? ESP? Your favorite TV propagandist?

I always say you tards have the intellectual bandwidth of a bumper sticker and won't read anything longer than a tweet.

You know, you don't read the link and then say stupid shit about the decision by a Grand Jury. Do you even know what a grand jury does?

Goddam, you are proving what I always say. Tards like you are willfully blind and stupid.

READ THE LINK!

"Reading is too hard!":crybaby:

What's going to be crazy is when we get the reeducation camps ready for y'all. What part of the country do you want to go to?
Will you get to wear one of these cool suits?
1646773357823.png

Since CNN can’t report worth shit, I went to another news outlet. NPR:

“The defendant, 49-year-old Guy Wesley Reffitt of Texas, was found guilty of these five criminal charges: Transporting a Firearm in Furtherance of a Civil Disorder; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding; Entering or Remaining in a Restricted Area or Grounds with a Firearm; Obstructing Officers During a Civil Disorder; and Obstruction of Justice—Hindering Communication Through Force or Threat of Physical Force.” — excerpt from In the first Jan. 6 trial, a jury found Capitol riot defendant Guy Reffitt guilty
Thank you. You, actually, posted the truth. Nice job. Welcome to the real world.

You support Brandon, a senile old racist with dementia. He is damaging our nation. You must hate America. Your beliefs are crazy shit. Therefore, you belong in prison.

Absolutely the same “logic” as the crap you just posted. But you won’t grasp this, either, because you are seriously stupid.
I see you've joined the cowardly crew who can only speak their hate in code. :heehee:

Forum List

Back