January 6th rioter found guilty of all 5 charges

He was convicted already. I’m not sure if there are other charges pending against him maybe for other incidents. I’d have to look more deeply into his circumstances.
LOL! Who knows? About the only explanation that can work is 'more charges'??

His son and Daughter were and they both testified. Guy Reffitt is a typical brain dead, stupid, immoral Trump minion. Trumpists all have his traits. Crazy humans who have lost touch with reality.
Sure they did, sparky. After they had a little "talking to" by the FBI.

Because in your tiny unthinking mind, I “must have” done “something.” As I said, you’re incapable of thought.
You support Trump. The only difference between you and Guy Reffitt, is how far you are willing to go. You may be too big of a coward to go as far as Guy Reffitt did to support his crazy beliefs but you all have similar beliefs. Crazy shit.

You support Trump. The only difference between you and Guy Reffitt, is how far you are willing to go. You may be too big of a coward to go as far as Guy Reffitt did to support his crazy beliefs but you all have similar beliefs. Crazy shit.
What's going to be crazy is when we get the reeducation camps ready for y'all. What part of the country do you want to go to?

Sure they did, sparky. After they had a little "talking to" by the FBI.
But carrying a gun into the Capitol, attacking police and trying to interrupt congress so they could not certify the election is OK.
He was never charged with threatening his children. It just shows what a slime bucket he is, like all Trump minions. The worst of the worst.

"Wanting to obstruct a congressional certification"? How is that a crime? The key word is "wanting". Are the feds going to lock you up in prison based on what they think you want? We are in deep shit people.

Oh o.k., I get it now on the wording.
I'm not going to spoil it for others.

What's going to be crazy is when we get the reeducation camps ready for y'all. What part of the country do you want to go to?
Re-education camps. That is a new one. Tell me more about them.
The irony is most Trump minions are not educated so they cannot be re-educated, we need to educate them. That could solve a lot of problems.

Re-education camps. That is a new one. Tell me more about them.
The irony is most Trump minions are not educated so they cannot be re-educated, we need to educate them. That could solve a lot of problems.
Lame try. You're going to have to do better than that.

Oh, wait.........................look who I'm talking to.

One down, a bunch to go. For turning him in to the FBI, his son should receive a Medal of Freedom!
The cities will die. The fiat currency demise will ensure medieval existence. So many to suffer and to be deserved.

You support Brandon, a senile old racist with dementia. He is damaging our nation. You must hate America. Your beliefs are crazy shit. Therefore, you belong in prison.

Absolutely the same “logic” as the crap you just posted. But you won’t grasp this, either, because you are seriously stupid.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back