January 6th Was Planned by the Left

I didn't watch the video...I know some people who think this is true but... I don't.

I do however find it suspicious that people were able to so easily enter the capitol building. But more than anything, I find the media and government reaction to the event completely blown out of proportion and much more dangerous and much more racist than any supposed white supremacist militia ever could be.

quick question, If Trump planned the attack on the 6th, why did he offer the capitol police 10000 NG troops on the 4th and the 5th?

He never offered them. The Defense Department did. When the National Guard was authorized, it apparently was Mike Pence who authorized them.

There is plenty more evidence that this, and this is why I dont participate in "protests"

View attachment 459979
so the Trump campaign spend $2.7 million to help the left?

i'm also curious why the left would want to disrupt the certification of Biden's electoral win.

I didn't watch the video...I know some people who think this is true but... I don't.

I do however find it suspicious that people were able to so easily enter the capitol building. But more than anything, I find the media and government reaction to the event completely blown out of proportion and much more dangerous and much more racist than any supposed white supremacist militia ever could be.

The only suspicious thing is you. It was not blown out of porportion. It was a act of terrorism meant to stop certification of the election. The Capitol police didn't take it seriously and refused to use vtheir weapons. That is why 140 Capitol police officers were injured.

The only suspicious thing is you. It was not blown out of porportion. It was a act of terrorism meant to stop certification of the election. The Capitol police didn't take it seriously and refused to use vtheir weapons. That is why 140 Capitol police officers were injured.

the only thing different about this riot and the hundreds and hundreds that took place over the summer is this time, it was people with actual power being threatened and not innocent civilians.

It was a manufactured reality by the Deep State. .. it never materialized nationwide, and in the U.S. capitol, pretty sure they had to use agent provocateurs to draw in folks.

'pretty sure they used provocateurs'..........ummm, OK.
And YOU think these 'provocateurs' were sent by the Deep State?

Can you share with the forum any names?
You know, of say, the provocateurs?
Or names of involved members of your Deep State?

Or does "pretty sure" really mean......'I'm just throwing this out because I want so desperately for it to be true?'

Asking for a friend.

......................................................................................................................................................

And there is the Bazinga!!..... that has eluded me.
The deadsolidperfect response to all the MAGACult screeching about "ANTIFA"!!! About "BLM"......about 'agent provocateurs', yadda, yadda, yadda.

A hat-tip to the poster 'dudmuck'.

I read his comments above and said to myself.....'Oh Christallmighty!!! WHY didn't I think of that myself?!
...............................................................................................................

So, after I've beat myself up for not being perceptive enough.....and complimented the poster, dudmuck.......it brings us to the nut of the matter, the questions implied by dudmuck.
Namely:

1. WHY did the Trump Campaign spend all that money ....and organize and arrange the rally with their staffers......and do it all for an ANTIFA false-flag operation?
    (will be eager to hear the explanation of that from some of our RightFielders)
  2. WHY.....would ANTIFA or any Leftie's wanna disrupt the election of Joe Biden?
    (will also be eager to hear the explanation of that from some of our RightFielders.)

......................................................................................................................................................

And there is the Bazinga!!..... that has eluded me.
The deadsolidperfect response to all the MAGACult screeching about "ANTIFA"!!! About "BLM"......about 'agent provocateurs', yadda, yadda, yadda.

A hat-tip to the poster 'dudmuck'.

I read his comments above and said to myself.....'Oh Christallmighty!!! WHY didn't I think of that myself?!
...............................................................................................................

So, after I've beat myself up for not being perceptive enough.....and complimented the poster, dudmuck.......it brings us to the nut of the matter, the questions implied by dudmuck.
Namely:

1. WHY did the Trump Campaign spend all that money ....and organize and arrange the rally with their staffers......and do it all for an ANTIFA false-flag operation?
    (will be eager to hear the explanation of that from some of our RightFielders)
  2. WHY.....would ANTIFA or any Leftie's wanna disrupt the election of Joe Biden?
    (will also be eager to hear the explanation of that from some of our RightFielders.)
and,
3) why was AOC (and others) fearing for her life from all those "lefties".

quick question, If Trump planned the attack on the 6th, why did he offer the capitol police 10000 NG troops on the 4th and the 5th?
And.... THEY WERE REFUSED by the leftists in power
No evidence of that.
Assuming the blinders fall off and you realize the left PLANNED to turn this peaceful protest (more than 100k) into a riot, would you even care? Would you move away from supporting your communist leadership? Is there NOTHING Pelosi could do to wake you up?

No evidence of that.
Assuming the blinders fall off and you realize the left PLANNED to turn this peaceful protest (more than 100k) into a riot, would you even care? Would you move away from supporting your communist leadership? Is there NOTHING Pelosi could do to wake you up?
Still waiting for that evidence...

No evidence of that.
You've already seen videos of Antifa and BLM entering the Capitol and working up a SMALL portion of Trump supporters to enter with them.

Remember the leftist black guy?

Remember the guy carrying the Confederate flag? He was identified.

Remember the 3 busloads of Antifa supporters?

Remember the video I posted of a group of Antifa changing into "pro Trump clothing" who threatened someone recording them to DELETE the video?

Did you even watch this video where a Trump supporter begged the police to DO SOMETHING?

NOTHING will convince you. I post to give info to MODERATE Americans

Last edited:
3) why was AOC (and others) fearing for her life from all those "lefties".
Pelosi doesnt like that young upstart AOC. I doubt she was in on anything, but she was a useful idiot who played along to damage the reputation of anyone who would vote to the right of Lennin

No evidence of that.
You've already seen videos of Antifa and BLM entering the Capitol and working up a SMALL portion of Trump supporters to enter with them.

Remember the leftist black guy?

Remember the guy carrying the Confederate flag? He was identified.

Remember the 3 busloads of Antifa supporters?

Remember the video I posted of a group of Antifa changing into "pro Trump clothing" who threatened someone recording them to DELETE the video?

Did you even watch this video where a Trump supporter begged the police to DO SOMETHING?

NOTHING will convince you. I post to give info to MODERATE Americans
You're posting propaganda from the RWNJs.

Forum List

Back