January PPI inflation is 10% YOY….ouvh

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Just saw this on the news.

If it costs more to make stuff, I wonder if prices will still increase?

Gas went up 12 cents over the weekend too.

Take it from me, I've been in the O&G business for 35 years. It's good for me, my company makes downhole pipe recovery tools, but you are NOT going to like what you see at the gas pump as long as this stuttering shit clown and his handlers are in charge. It's going to get worse..... much worse.

Biden has nothing to do with this. US oil producers are deliberately keeping oil supplies low to keep prices high. In Daudi Arabia, the government run oil company determines how much oil will be pumped. The US needs to consider this model.

Take it from me, I've been in the O&G business for 35 years. It's good for me, my company makes downhole pipe recovery tools, but you are NOT going to like what you see at the gas pump as long as this stuttering shit clown and his handlers are in charge. It's going to get worse..... much worse.
Trump could be put back in tomorrow----and it will not stop the horror we will see over the next year and longer of the damage that Biden and his corrupt communist administration have already done. Biden is the worse president in history already.

You are lying.

Yes he is, US oil production is up 16% since last Feb.

1644943219296.png

Biden has nothing to do with this. US oil producers are deliberately keeping oil supplies low to keep prices high. In Daudi Arabia, the government run oil company determines how much oil will be pumped. The US needs to consider this model.
Who told you to think that? No doubt, some communist America-hater. The energy policies of The.Stuttering.Shit.Clown dictate the pricing.

Biden is doing one hell of a job…you are 81 million really smart motherfuckers.

The world owes you a debt of gratitude for making world a better place for everyone.

You communists who voted for Biden are definitely smarter than I am.

Nope, cuz I had a Dimwinger one this board a while back tell me the cost to make stuff has no bearing on how much it costs to buy.

hahaha yeah those same private companies are doing this on purpos! we need to nationalize the energy sector! hahaha because that’s worked out well for places like Venezuela

Forum List

Back