Japan and Europe counter Trump with colossal trade deal

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Source: Washington Post
Thirty years ago, as Donald Trump gave what is widely considered to be the first campaign speech of his career, he criticized one country above all for cheating the United States in trade: Japan.

On Thursday, Japan took on the mantle of the global rules-based trading system, as it sidestepped a failing trade agreement with the United States to forge a historic new pact with the European Union.

Leaders from Japan and the European Union on Thursday announced their agreement on the broad strokes of a trade deal that will cover nearly 30 percent of the global economy, 10 percent of the world's population and 40 percent of global trade.

Read more: Japan and Europe counter Trump with colossal trade deal

Trump creating jobs all over the world as countries decide to form alliances against us. So much winning.

• Banned
I use to attack Obama and be anti-Obama to the core but I'll say this Trump is turning out far more destructive for America. We'll be isolated from the rest of the world and probably in a major war before he leaves office.

Trump is 10 times worse.

• Banned
I use to attack Obama and be anti-Obama to the core but I'll say this Trump is turning out far more destructive for America. We'll be isolated from the rest of the world and probably in a major war before he leaves office.

Trump is 10 times worse.
:boohoo:

Why? What Trump is doing is attacking freedom and isolating this country..He is making America world wide joke.

Trump is 10 times worse.
:boohoo:

The butthurt of the globalist. They are terrified about the fact that America may not be made into a 3rd world country.

I say, let them exclusively import all the bombs from the middle east they want.

Source: Washington Post
Thirty years ago, as Donald Trump gave what is widely considered to be the first campaign speech of his career, he criticized one country above all for cheating the United States in trade: Japan.

On Thursday, Japan took on the mantle of the global rules-based trading system, as it sidestepped a failing trade agreement with the United States to forge a historic new pact with the European Union.

Leaders from Japan and the European Union on Thursday announced their agreement on the broad strokes of a trade deal that will cover nearly 30 percent of the global economy, 10 percent of the world's population and 40 percent of global trade.

Read more: Japan and Europe counter Trump with colossal trade deal

Trump creating jobs all over the world as countries decide to form alliances against us. So much winning.
One knew that (and more like it) is precisely what would happen. Nobody with any sense and who doesn't absolutely have no alternative is going to willfully bother engaging with Trump. Serious people don't have time for his hijinks.

Forum List

Back