Japan opens drive thru Funeral home...

If you pay extra, the casket will actually move on a track around the room, like a choo choo train!

I thought people turned pale when they died ? I think da nigza in dat casket just had a couple noddaheads too many last night. He'll be up and looking for a BBB sammich and a chocolate YooHoo in a few hours ( bacon, bacon and mo bacon)

I hear they are working on a deal with McDonalds so folks can pick up their dinner at the same time.

We have a drive-in church nearby where folks worship from their cars.

All the parking spaces face the stage where the preacher does his thing and have a pole in the ground next to them to which a speaker is affixed just like at the old drive-in movies. You grab the speaker and attach it to the driver's side window and you're in business.

They have at least one of these in America also, I saw a show on it. Basically a cheap and quick way to deal with someones death.

We Germans need apology drive ins. For only 19.99 € you can charge yourself with industrial mass murder and apologize. Your car will be spattered with brown dirt during the apology.

Forum List

Back